Angry German kid finally translated!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

WrathfulDwarf
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Scottie
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing That was hilarious

i especially loved

(SCREAMS)

Duhhhh

$noopbert
Wild-Cherry posted the translated version a long ass time ago.

The Phantom
Dude... that kid is scary..... I almost wet myself just watching him. O.O

Impediment
What.....................the......................f*ck?!?!?!?

lord xyz
My favourite part was:

(scream, aparently someone killed him)

JacopeX
i just watched it and didnt laugh. i like to see wut he does next so i only enjoyed it.

lord xyz
no expression

Leo.M
WTF?!?! That kid really REALLY needs to get laid 1234 ... but I doubt he ever will ermm

BakaXero
no expression....

lord xyz
Originally posted by Leo.M
WTF?!?! That kid really REALLY needs to get laid 1234 ... but I doubt he ever will ermm Lets hope he doesn't get laid by you and the other members of the wrecking crew. ermm

Leo.M
Originally posted by lord xyz
Lets hope he doesn't get laid by you and the other members of the wrecking crew. ermm

You don't need to hope, no one will ever bang that kid no expression

lord xyz
You don't need to hope, no one will ever bang me no expression yes

BakaXero
You don't need to hope, no one will ever bang that kid no expression
he'd probaly get too excited and knock the other person out cold then gets angry at them for not being able to give him any and smash them even more.

lord xyz
Originally posted by BakaXero
he'd probaly get too excited and knock the other person out cold then gets angry at them for not being able to give him any and smash them even more. I don't think he could smash anyone as bad as what he did to his keyboard.

Poor fella. confused

vraya the great
WTF?!?! That kid really REALLY needs to get laid 1234 ... but I doubt he ever will ermm During some of the parts, it sounded like he was getting laid messed

SelphieT
Originally posted by vraya the great
During some of the parts, it sounded like he was getting laid messed

.......ew. I wouldn't wanna hear that in bed.

vraya the great
Originally posted by SelphieT
.......ew. I wouldn't wanna hear that in bed. Well If I heard the man in the apartment above me making those noises, I wouldn't think he was playin unreal tournament stick out tongue

lord xyz
During some of the parts, it sounded like he was getting laid messed laughing

SelphieT
Well If I heard the man in the apartment above me making those noises, I wouldn't think he was playin unreal tournament stick out tongue

hahaha, I'd think he was getting beat up by his girlfriend big grin

vraya the great
Originally posted by SelphieT
hahaha, I'd think he was getting beat up by his girlfriend big grin laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.