If Marvel and DC were going out of business, how would you want them to end it all?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
How should their universes go out?

H. S. 6
I would want them to leave the universes intact, just open-ended like.

newjak86
DC should be gone when Darksied completely Destroy everything in DC with the Anti-Life equation. He is owed that much for all the jobbing they had him doing to Superman.

For Marvel I just wish that it has nothing to do with an Mutant destroying everything.

A.J
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I would want them to leave the universes intact, just open-ended like. Yep with a big seen with like 4 or 5 fold out pages with every hero just standing there glorious . cool

H. S. 6
Originally posted by A.J
Yep with a big seen with like 4 or 5 fold out pages with every hero just standing there glorious . cool

Hell yes.

A.J
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Hell yes. It would truly be a remarkable seen smokin'

Or just have Spidey owning Logan. smokin'

DigiMark007
Originally posted by A.J
It would truly be a remarkable seen smokin'

Or just have Spidey owning Logan. smokin'

Co-signed.

If they were fighting, and Spidey winning meant the end of the Marvel multiverse, I'd still be rooting for him.

cool

A.J
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Co-signed.

If they were fighting, and Spidey winning meant the end of the Marvel multiverse, I'd still be rooting for him.

cool eek! Digi co-signed me eek!

laughing out loud Im with you there, let it all end as long as Logan is taking a beating. smokin'

willRules
Logan take a beating is a sign of the Marvel Apocalypse yes

A.J
Originally posted by willRules
Logan take a beating is a sign of the Marvel Apocalypse yes If thats the case I welcome the Apocalypse. big grin

newjak86
In reality though I think it would be kinda of silly and a waste of all those characters to have one big fuzzy moment.

I think it needs to be a huge battle an overwhelming battle. With everything in existence fighting for their survival or just fighting because they don't want to give in against a Powerful Force.

I think at the end of it though whether it be Marvel or DC you have to have everyone be destroyed save for one person.

Marvel: Thor

DC: Superman

I think the force they are fighting needs to go on some big rant about everything being over and resistance is but a dream you cling to like a scared child clutching its mother.

Then the Hero(Thor/Superman) raises up in one last stand with all they are.

Then the Force says you stand as if you are about to do something but realize this is but a symbol for you have no hope of defeating me when all else has failed.

The Hero says. I don't care how hopeless it is all that matters is breath is within my lungs and strength in my arms. As long as I possess these things I will not bow to you or your strength for I represent something greater than this life or the next. I represent the willingness to never give in and stand up for what I believe and all those who died by my side believe and I will never yeild.
with that the Hero stands firm and poised with a large picture of everyone behind them in a ray of light showing what he means
With that the Hero Charges at the force with everything they have left in an amazing display of power they have never shown before.

Thor would be awash in lighting. thunder rattling across of the heavens as he approaches the Mighty Thunder God raises his hammer ready to strike down with great vengence.

Superman would be flying faster than everything before him His eyes glowing Red with his passion. He flies with one arm ready to throw that last punch of his life

The Hero knows this is useless that when such Beings as Living Tribunal or Spectre had fallen they have no chance to hurt this thing but they do not care. They are close to landing their blow

Cut from that to an image of a falling object at the feet of the force smoldering.

Thor: His Hammer
Superman: His Chest Symbol

The force has won but it looks into the emptyness and darkness and utters the words.

Greatness once stood here but now it is but Dust and Dreams but let it be known true warriors did exist in this creation and hopefully they will in the next.

With that the final page is a huge swirling bright light seemingly Exploding outwards.

the end.

Blair Wind
pretty good actually....

Maestro
Have a party, and everyone OD's and dies, including the cosmics.

Broly92
I would like to have everyone gang togther to stop a force of invasions from a World beyond theirs and have even cosmics fight them

NoFate007
I guess the sort of ultimate thing you could do would be to have an all out "Every bad guy vs every good guy" from both DC and Marvel combining their efforts and having all of the good omnipotent beings forge into one, as well as all of the bad doing the same. Then it'd be like an all out war with every character and their respective "god" so to speak. Most of the heroes die in the combat, while nearly all of the villains do, including the "villain god", who was most likely beaten by a combination of Reed Richards, Batman, Superman, and Thor, while the army is led by people like Captain America and so forth. Imagine a full-rage Hulk in a war like that. Imagine Venom and Carnage on the sideline fighting each other lol. No PIS, no CIS, just people doing what they are supposed to be doing. Cyclops blasting the crap out of people with his visor off, Iceman decimating tons of people, the GLC acting like a perfectly in-sync military, etc.

End it with a bunch of things explaining what the outcome is, and then finally a shot of all of the surviving heroes standing together united.

Grimm22
How Marvel Ends...

Wolverine comes to terms with his own ridiculous jobberness and kills himself so that the world could be brought to peace again.

Marvel Execs have seziures and bring back the Beyonder who rips off his jerry curls which destroys the Marvel Universe

big grin

DigiMark007
Newjak = Whu? Nice stuff, actually...that wouldn't be a bad way to end it all.

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
How Marvel Ends...

Wolverine comes to terms with his own ridiculous jobberness and kills himself so that the world could be brought to peace again.

Marvel Execs have seziures and bring back the Beyonder who rips off his jerry curls which destroys the Marvel Universe

big grin
But before he goes he owns and kills the Thing stick out tongue

newjak86
Newjak = Whu? Nice stuff, actually...that wouldn't be a bad way to end it all. Thanks Digi

Logan Sai
hey Aj and and Digimon or Mark 007 ummm i hope yall just jokin with spidey beatin Wolvie. We love Spidey he practically is Marvel but Him owning Logan nooo he would do good but im sorry i refuse to accept that Wolverine cannot land a punch ONe punch on Spidey so when it happens just remember this immortal sound Snikt!
lol

TK1
Logan Sucks, there i said it, Logan Sucks.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Logan Sai
hey Aj and and Digimon or Mark 007 ummm i hope yall just jokin with spidey beatin Wolvie. We love Spidey he practically is Marvel but Him owning Logan nooo he would do good but im sorry i refuse to accept that Wolverine cannot land a punch ONe punch on Spidey so when it happens just remember this immortal sound Snikt!
lol

Ah Christ. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Go find the battle over in the vs. forum if you're that interested....I'm sure some poor schmuk will be willing to go at it with you.

I guess that's it for me then...spideywins ...back to the topic, eh?

A.J
Ah Christ. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Go find the battle over in the vs. forum if you're that interested....I'm sure some poor schmuk will be willing to go at it with you.

I guess that's it for me then...spideywins ...back to the topic, eh? Nice way of putting it digi. smokin'

Thats why your my favourite mod.

-AJ smokin'

And back on topic I think for DC it should be batman KOing supes and for marvel spidey beating galactus. smokin'

batdude123
Batman batkicks and the entire multiverse collapses. cool

TK1
Or Wolverine getting owned off Aunt May.

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman batkicks and the entire multiverse collapses. cool
No more batkick http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5395/comicseventsbanebreakyouske0.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
No more batkick http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5395/comicseventsbanebreakyouske0.jpg

Hmmm, you forgot to mention that Batman just got through owning every single inmate in Arkham Asylum. So of course Batman isn't going to be 100% in a fight after being that fatigued. Not to mention in their second fight Batman OWNED Bane's ass. wink Batman>>>Bane. It's as simple as that.

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
Hmmm, you forgot to mention that Batman just got through owning every single inmate in Arkham Asylum. So of course Batman isn't going to be 100% in a fight after being that fatigued. Not to mention in their second fight Batman OWNED Bane's ass. wink Batman>>>Bane. It's as simple as that.
Just saying Bane backbreaker>batkick whistle

batdude123
Just saying Bane backbreaker>batkick whistle

No, Bane got his ass kicked by Batman in their next fight. wink

TK1
Please stay on topic............................................... no expression

A.J
Just saying Bane backbreaker>batkick whistle Just saying your group sucks. mad

Broly92
Originally posted by A.J
Just saying your group sucks. mad
Sorry if I got you guys mad but I was just sick of always hereing batkick (even though it is cool) and don't take my actions against my group

OB1-adobe
Maybe a year long Giant story for each.

Then maybe Unite them in another story or something, but it would be more respectful and if they didn't do that.

Be kinda tacky.

Psyquis52
If both are going bankrupt simultaneously then I would like for there to be a massive story about the two being flip sides of the same coin.

And NO I'm not talking about amalgamating the characters. (what a stupid idea that was).

I want to know who would actually win.
Batman or Captain America
Superman or Thor
Aquaman or Namor
so on and so forth...

No pussyfooting. Real answers. Definate results. Long fights. Good stories. Just end it for crying out loud. When it's all over let the worlds merge and make it to where there are no super heroes and no super villains. Just end it.

A.J
Sorry if I got you guys mad but I was just sick of always hereing batkick (even though it is cool) and don't take my actions against my group I shall and have, batkick kills galactus.

Grimm22
Originally posted by newjak86
In reality though I think it would be kinda of silly and a waste of all those characters to have one big fuzzy moment.

I think it needs to be a huge battle an overwhelming battle. With everything in existence fighting for their survival or just fighting because they don't want to give in against a Powerful Force.

I think at the end of it though whether it be Marvel or DC you have to have everyone be destroyed save for one person.

Marvel: Thor

DC: Superman

I think the force they are fighting needs to go on some big rant about everything being over and resistance is but a dream you cling to like a scared child clutching its mother.

Then the Hero(Thor/Superman) raises up in one last stand with all they are.

Then the Force says you stand as if you are about to do something but realize this is but a symbol for you have no hope of defeating me when all else has failed.

The Hero says. I don't care how hopeless it is all that matters is breath is within my lungs and strength in my arms. As long as I possess these things I will not bow to you or your strength for I represent something greater than this life or the next. I represent the willingness to never give in and stand up for what I believe and all those who died by my side believe and I will never yeild.
with that the Hero stands firm and poised with a large picture of everyone behind them in a ray of light showing what he means
With that the Hero Charges at the force with everything they have left in an amazing display of power they have never shown before.

Thor would be awash in lighting. thunder rattling across of the heavens as he approaches the Mighty Thunder God raises his hammer ready to strike down with great vengence.

Superman would be flying faster than everything before him His eyes glowing Red with his passion. He flies with one arm ready to throw that last punch of his life

The Hero knows this is useless that when such Beings as Living Tribunal or Spectre had fallen they have no chance to hurt this thing but they do not care. They are close to landing their blow

Cut from that to an image of a falling object at the feet of the force smoldering.

Thor: His Hammer
Superman: His Chest Symbol

The force has won but it looks into the emptyness and darkness and utters the words.

Greatness once stood here but now it is but Dust and Dreams but let it be known true warriors did exist in this creation and hopefully they will in the next.

With that the final page is a huge swirling bright light seemingly Exploding outwards.

the end.

Good except Cap is more ionic than Thor yes

In Infinity Gauntlet, when all the heros were dead and on the ground which man was still standing and looking Thanos right in the eye. Cap thats who rock

grey fox
The marvel universe is ALREADY destroyed , it happens when Logan unsheathes his claws , only the mighty powers of the Patriot Aura keep the world intact , as Cap is the only know being in existence whose Jobber aura is as large (or larger) then Logan's.

grey fox
Originally posted by A.J
I shall and have, batkick kills galactus.

Hey Aj , hows it going ?

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Logan Sai
lol You fanboy anus. sad

who?-kid
Originally posted by Grimm22
In Infinity Gauntlet, when all the heros were dead and on the ground which man was still standing and looking Thanos right in the eye. Cap thats who rock
Yeah because he didn't do a damn thing, except shouting "attack !". Thanos hardly noticed him.

Not difficult being the last man standing like that.

A.J
Originally posted by grey fox
Hey Aj , hows it going ? Im fine thanks fox, how are you ?

Broly92
Originally posted by A.J
I shall and have, batkick kills galactus. Then shuddap you little crybaby batkick wuss

A.J
Then shuddap you little crybaby batkick wuss Noob. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I will have you know the batkick took down hulk, it also whoops supes regally, and can end creation with one kick. smokin'

Broly92
Originally posted by A.J
Noob. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I will have you know the batkick took down hulk, it also whoops supes regally, and can end creation with one kick. smokin' You are the Noob!!!! The batkick can recreate time and space

OB1-adobe
How exactly did Marvel go Bankrupt in the late 90's?

Its funny, the comic book industry is the only industry that I can think of that basically has 2 companies monopolizing it.

A.J
You are the Noob!!!! The batkick can recreate time and space confused You call me a noob.... eek! laughing

H. S. 6
Originally posted by who?-kid
Yeah because he didn't do a damn thing, except shouting "attack !". Thanos hardly noticed him.

Not difficult being the last man standing like that.

laughing

Broly92
Originally posted by A.J
confused You call me a noob.... eek! laughing Okay I was joking and if you wern't then you really are stupid and need to know I am not a newb and don't even think of calling me it but off topic

Tshern
Rhino beats someone and suddenly the Matrix collapses...

Tron
Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe... roll eyes (sarcastic)

TK1
Originally posted by Tshern
Rhino beats someone and suddenly the Matrix collapses...

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Aunt May is a celestial and takes revenge for uncky ben.

The Fake Macoy
Wolverine kills every cosmic and abstract being in Marvel (including TOAA) and all of the multiverse is destroyed.

willRules
Originally posted by Tron
Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe... roll eyes (sarcastic)

clap

Jyppe
Supes and Cap would actually get laid..

Sh*t.. Did I just say that out loud??! confused shifty

Seriously though, Bearverine... Deerverine.. Damn.. Mooserine.. A f*** it! The guy with the butter knives in his hands vs Captain America once and for all.. Happy Dance

Darth Vicious
I would like to see all the Marvel heroes defeated by the combined forces of Magneto, Dr.Doom, Red Skull, Apocalypse, Stryfe, Onslaught, Mr.Sinister and some of the most evil and genius villains actually taking over the worlds biggest nations, leaving the heroes as the underdogs. At the end they would find a way to win.

bigbran
thanos ends everthing in marvel, again!!
and then his counterpart, batman, ends everything in dc.

and then they fight, and it destroys image, wildstorm, etc.
and then they build a bar, and some hookers, and bang them, creating everything again.
and then wolverine cums in and cuts the omniverse in half.
and then spidey kills him, thus destroying everything, and the whole omniverse collaspes, and nobody can rebuild it.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by bigbran
thanos ends everthing in marvel, again!!
and then his counterpart, batman, ends everything in dc.

and then they fight, and it destroys image, wildstorm, etc.
and then they build a bar, and some hookers, and bang them, creating everything again.
and then wolverine cums in and cuts the omniverse in half.
and then spidey kills him, thus destroying everything, and the whole omniverse collaspes, and nobody can rebuild it.

Impossible! Too much truth!

HigH ScholaR
erm well by giving me whatever money the have left........seriously. oh and all thier comics in their archives too

Rols
Biggest crossover ever.. heroes vs heroes, villain vs villain, cosmic vs cosmic... both universes get destroyed then from the ashes of both universe comes a new universe.. Familiar yet diff, and in the center of this Universe a station silvergreen round in shape w/ a big green G insignia. Comes a man in green w/ what looks like a board fallowed by what looks like Ganthet cept 30 feet tall wearing a funny outfit..... wait Amalgamation!!!! again at its finest..lolollo

WrathfulDwarf
Marvel Comics: Mephisto dominates and possess all living things in the universe. Silver Surfer comes to the rescue. No end...just a huge pin up cover with SS and Mephisto at each others throats.

DC Comics: Superman, Batman, and WonderWoman are capture and depower by The Spectre. Wizard Shazam returns from the dead and fights Spectre to the bitter end. Some how SBP has escape his prison and becomes the New Parallax. Wizard Shazam defeats The Spectre. Leaving him without a host.

Back in Gotham City The Joker prepares what is to be the final most horrific mass killing ever done. He blows up Gotham by accident while trying to gas the whole city with his laughing gas.

Back in Metropolis Lex Luthor by some bizzare experiment dies at the hands of Doomsday. Without Superman Doomsday destroys Metropolis.

SBP returns to earth all the mighty heroes fight him. Everyone manages to survive except Kyle Ryner. SBP just punches his head into orbit. No one even cares for the puke's death.

Meanwhile, Selina escape the destruction of Gotham and manages to rescue Lois from Metropolis.

Hal knows there is no way to fight SBP with Parallax powers. Aware of The Spectre's defeat he bargains with him. And thus Hal once again becomes the host of The Spectre. He bravely fights SBP and defeats him.

Superman returns to find Lois alive. Gains his powers back and fights Doomsday. He kills Doomsday!

Batman returns to Gotham. The city is destroy...Fights the Joker to the bitter end. Joker is defeated once and for all. Catwoman rescues Batman. And eventually six months later they get married. They have their second child.

Oh, I forgot Jonah Hex...he...well...just kills a bunch of train robbers.

The End

A.J
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Marvel Comics: Mephisto dominates and possess all living things in the universe. Silver Surfer comes to the rescue. No end...just a huge pin up cover with SS and Mephisto at each others throats.

DC Comics: Superman, Batman, and WonderWoman are capture and depower by The Spectre. Wizard Shazam returns from the dead and fights Spectre to the bitter end. Some how SBP has escape his prison and becomes the New Parallax. Wizard Shazam defeats The Spectre. Leaving him without a host.

Back in Gotham City The Joker prepares what is to be the final most horrific mass killing ever done. He blows up Gotham by accident while trying to gas the whole city with his laughing gas.

Back in Metropolis Lex Luthor by some bizzare experiment dies at the hands of Doomsday. Without Superman Doomsday destroys Metropolis.

SBP returns to earth all the mighty heroes fight him. Everyone manages to survive except Kyle Ryner. SBP just punches his head into orbit. No one even cares for the puke's death.

Meanwhile, Selina escape the destruction of Gotham and manages to rescue Lois from Metropolis.

Hal knows there is no way to fight SBP with Parallax powers. Aware of The Spectre's defeat he bargains with him. And thus Hal once again becomes the host of The Spectre. He bravely fights SBP and defeats him.

Superman returns to find Lois alive. Gains his powers back and fights Doomsday. He kills Doomsday!

Batman returns to Gotham. The city is destroy...Fights the Joker to the bitter end. Joker is defeated once and for all. Catwoman rescues Batman. And eventually six months later they get married. They have their second child.

Oh, I forgot Jonah Hex...he...well...just kills a bunch of train robbers.

The End That is VERY badass smokin'

bigbran
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Impossible! Too much truth! laughing laughing

OB1-adobe
Maybe a big story called............um lets see.........

well in DC there is the word 'Crisis' and in Marvel there the word 'War'

I don't know........

War Crisis............Crisis War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.