Flies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
There are ****in flies all over my house..........Am I possessed by the devil???????? confused laughing out loud

TOH
Originally posted by debbiejo
There are ****in flies all over my house..........Am I possessed by the devil???????? confused laughing out loud
No..but take more baths yes

Scottie
do you have some dead animals in your house coz flies like dead animals...so dont keep dead animals...why do you have dead animals?
firefirefireph

H. S. 6
Or spray that nice room-freshening stuff more often. ermm

BlackSunshine

Thats happened here alot lately. Its because of the heat. Just dont leave any windows or doors open.

O Green World

You never know confused devil

Nazgulinthedark
One time I smacked a fly in midair with my remote control and it fell to the ground like it was dead, but then, like three minutes later, it got back up and started flying again.

Soleran
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
One time I smacked a fly in midair with my remote control and it fell to the ground like it was dead, but then, like three minutes later, it got back up and started flying again.

w0w, crazy! stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Nah, you just left the window open.

Roland
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark

Flies are sneaky. sly

Opaleye92
grrr, i hate flys, they are so annoying, and disgusting, they eat poop, them throw up all over anything they land on sad

vraya the great
Originally posted by Scottie
do you have some dead animals in your house coz flies like dead animals...so dont keep dead animals...why do you have dead animals?
firefirefireph

Sanctuary
Just put a fan in your room or something, the flies will leave. stick out tongue

Penelope
Eww, i hate flies almost as much as i hate spiders.fear

Grievous Dude
Originally posted by Opaleye92
grrr, i hate flys, they are so annoying, and disgusting, they eat poop, them throw up all over anything they land on sad

yes

Thanos_1971
Nasty

Syren

It's crazy the way you put the simplest occurrence down to something supernatural. Seriously. Check your bin or something roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
I must of killed like 30 of em already!! laughing out loud mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.