Most powerful of the fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soxfn89
We all know that if the human torch went to Nova temp he could easily destroy the others (as well as possibly the world). So if the human torch does not have his Nova blast which one of the FF is the most powerful. By this I mean who could have the mosf success against the others one on one.

Fight takes place in NYC

H. S. 6
I'd put my money on Invisible Woman. So much versatility in her powers.

batdude123
Invisible Woman without a question. Nova or not for Johnny.

Sparkz
So many things Invisible Woman can do with her force feilds its not even funny, just look at how she handed Wolverine his ass in enemy of the state. And even if Johnny has Nova that dosn't make much difference, and correct me if I'm wrong but can't the Thing take the nova blast aswell?

soxfn89
Originally posted by Sparkz
So many things Invisible Woman can do with her force feilds its not even funny, just look at how she handed Wolverine his ass in enemy of the state. And even if Johnny has Nova that dosn't make much difference, and correct me if I'm wrong but can't the Thing take the nova blast aswell? [/QUOTI don't know if thing can take Nova but what about Torches speed wouldnt that possibly make it hard for invisible woman to pin him down

Sparkz
Originally posted by soxfn89
So many things Invisible Woman can do with her force feilds its not even funny, just look at how she handed Wolverine his ass in enemy of the state. And even if Johnny has Nova that dosn't make much difference, and correct me if I'm wrong but can't the Thing take the nova blast aswell?

I don't think so, she can just create force fields inside Johnny's body and expand it exploding him or whatever, and seeing as she dosn't realy need to aim just know the approx location she should find it easy to take down her brother.

Soljer

Bubble in the brain.

That easy.

However, on that note, I think that Reed is the most powerful of the Fantastic Four. Perhaps not in a straight battle (even though, enlarging a bubble in reed's brain would only make him stretch, right?), but because he preps like ****ing crazy.

Reed is a monster.

And he can't really be physically damaged. Mr. Fantastic is fan-****ing-tastic!

batdude123

Nah. Sue would eat him, along with the rest of the FF at the same time.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Soljer
Bubble in the brain.

That easy.

However, on that note, I think that Reed is the most powerful of the Fantastic Four. Perhaps not in a straight battle (even though, enlarging a bubble in reed's brain would only make him stretch, right?), but because he preps like ****ing crazy.

Reed is a monster.

And he can't really be physically damaged. Mr. Fantastic is fan-****ing-tastic!

Ah yes but Sue can still suffocate him smile

phillipan
I doubt that thing could survive a nova its way hotter than what he should be able to handle, but torchs speed doesnt make a difference against invisible woman because hes not fast enought to react and attack her before she could even put up a force field.

The way i see it IW would win by just trapping them each in a bubble and compress the bubble and crush them.

galan7777777
reed richards, only because with his intellect he can be more then a match for any of the others

Whittdawg92
the fantastic foreskin leader Reed owns.

King KAM
invisible woman goes invisible lets the rest fight it out, and then gives the winner a brain anuerysm

Grimm22
Its been stated hundreds of times that Sue is the most POWERFUL of the FF.

And no Johnny at full Nova cannot destroy the world (ignore the movie), unless he drilled into the earth's core and absorbed all the heat no expression

bigbran
this thread has already been made.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Grimm22

And no Johnny at full Nova cannot destroy the world (ignore the movie), unless he drilled into the earth's core and absorbed all the heat no expression

Can he kill the Thing with Nova though? I don't think he can but I'm not sure.

Sixth_Winged
If Reed has prep... well there you go....

Otherwise, IW.

grey fox
IW , Reed with Prep and possibly Franklin (while not a full time member he's been a member occasionally and in other time lines)

FireIncarnate
IW hands down. She just has so much flexibility with her powers compared to the others.

The next in line would be Mr.Fantastic, incredible too, but not as versatile, despite the added positive of super intelligence.

**FI**

soxfn89
Originally posted by Grimm22

oh i thought he could. Anyway it seems it doesnt matter because so far everyone's goin with iw and some with mr. f

FireIncarnate
oh i thought he could. Anyway it seems it doesnt matter because so far everyone's goin with iw and some with mr. f

No I don't think Johhny would be able to generate enough heat by himself to destroy the Earth.

ThePittman
1,000,000 is not enough to ignite the earth's atmosphere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.