Sentry vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soxfn89
Couldnt find it in searh engine so here goes

can the man of steel take down sentry. As powerful as supes is remember whwn cap said Sentry could be the most powerful superhero on earth. Don't forget the showing he put on in the first new avengers comic, and I know supes' feats speak for themselves

batdude123
This has been done before. Superman wins.

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
This has been done before. Superman wins.
Sadly based on feats so far he is right

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Sadly based on feats so far he is right

Thank you. smile

badabing
Originally posted by soxfn89

can the man of steel take down sentry. As powerful as supes is remember whwn cap said Sentry could be the most powerful superhero on earth. Don't forget the showing he put on in the first new avengers comic, and I know supes' feats speak for themselves
Until Sentry has more showings, Superman is still the one to beat. Try a regular search from your web page (Yahoo, Google, MSN, AOL), that usually has better results.

batdude123
Who the hell just voted for Sentry? no expression

thedude1948
Sentry by Speedblitz

Accel
Never thought I'd hear the speedblitz argument used against Supes...

batdude123
Originally posted by thedude1948
Sentry by Speedblitz

laughing no Sentry isn't faster than Superman. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Never thought I'd hear the speedblitz argument used against Supes...

Won't happen.

badabing
Originally posted by thedude1948
Sentry by Speedblitz
bnone

Broly92
Thank you. smile
You have no idea how much it hurt to type that sad

batdude123
You have no idea how much it hurt to type that sad

I feel your pain brotha.... Well... Not really. stick out tongue

Broly92
I feel your pain brotha.... Well... Not really. stick out tongue
How about now
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/200/comicseventsbanebreakyouah3.jpghttp://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2972/comicseventsbanebrokendonetb4.jpg
stick out tongue

batdude123
How about now
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8827/comicseventsbanebreakyousqp8.jpghttp://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2972/comicseventsbanebrokendonetb4.jpg
stick out tongue

Batman just fought off every single villain in Arkham Asylum by himself before Bane did that to him. In their next fight, Batman OWNED him.

Broly92
Batman just fought off every single villain in Arkham Asylum by himself before Bane did that to him. In their next fight, Batman OWNED him.
I fixed it to make it better and that was after crying and having to be brought back into it

badabing
How did Batman bashing end up on this thread?

batdude123
I fixed it to make it better and that was after crying and having to be brought back into it

Like I said. That match is HARDLY applicable. Batman just got done running a huge gauntlet of villains in Arkham. The next time they fought on even footing and guess what? Batman PWNED him. cool

Broly92
Okay big grin

MJOILNIR
Excuses, excuses laughing Anywho, Sentry is no Supes and useing the sun for a trashcan is easily done by many wink As of right now Sentry dosnt have good enough showings to put him above Supes * I sides with Supes, I need to go retch now sick sick*

batdude123
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Excuses, excuses laughing Anywho, Sentry is no Supes and useing the sun for a trashcan is easily done by many wink As of right now Sentry dosnt have good enough showings to put him above Supes * I sides with Supes, I need to go retch now sick sick*

Bane is second rate compared to Batman, BUB!

MJOILNIR
BUB, I was kiddin', calm down its all good...

batdude123
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
BUB, I was kiddin', calm down its all good...

Uh... Yeah? Well... BUB BUB BUB!!!! *runs off screaming like a girl*

MJOILNIR
laughing Im still retching, sad Oh god, I sided with Supes, I have to go again sick

Tron
Originally posted by soxfn89

Search again, cause it's been done more than once.

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.