Trust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blondie'sday
Trust me whats meant to be will always find away. Don't just love him but show him. When you wake up in the morning kiss your lovedone on the forehead and wish him a good day.
Some say love is life, but love with out hope and faith is like an agonizing death. So deacate your life to God, though becareful who you decate your love to. Always remember that through the trmoil of love brings the heart sees what the eyes can not. You will be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.
I dont want you to leave me anytime soon and that is the truth. I know my darling with each new day you feel the same way about me and I hope it's not a lie. You are the apple of my eye the love of my life and I will always love you. I can not see myself with any other guy but you, its true I'm in love with you.

A.J
There's a poetry section post that crap there.

Opaleye92
Originally posted by blondie'sday
Trust me whats meant to be will always find away. Don't just love him but show him. When you wake up in the morning kiss your lovedone on the forehead and wish him a good day.
Some say love is life, but love with out hope and faith is like an agonizing death. So deacate your life to God, though becareful who you decate your love to. Always remember that through the trmoil of love brings the heart sees what the eyes can not. You will be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.
I dont want you to leave me anytime soon and that is the truth. I know my darling with each new day you feel the same way about me and I hope it's not a lie. You are the apple of my eye the love of my life and I will always love you. I can not see myself with any other guy but you, its true I'm in love with you.

thats beautiiful cry, good job hun, i really like it big grin

Flamboyant4Life
Can somebody ban her?

A.J
I wish, hay miss theres a place for these, no one here gives a damn.

Barker
No one cares, Dear.

A.J
Originally posted by Barker
No one cares, Dear. Tis true. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.