I Need You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blondie'sday
I need you darling. I love you so much that I spend my time dreaming of your tender touch. Life is so beautiful but nothing equals this, I thrill to the thought of your percious kiss. In you I found something I never knew, each day is more beautiful when someone loves you and I am so thankful for this percious gift of love. You are everything I ever dreamed of.
You can give me a kiss that could sizzle to the core yet I would not be appeased if you gave me a dozen more. You could hold me close to warm this heart of red and yet you'd find my desier not fled. You could vist me at night and please me with your touch. Yet come the dawn I would want you just as much. You could try something old, or something new and improved, yet my hunger for you could never be removed. You could kiss me and hold me and vow your love so true, but yet no matter what you do I will never get enough of you.
Things always heat up when I think of you. All I have to do is close my eyes to hear your voice or see your face, and my body aches for you. And when I think of all the incerdable times we have made love in the past, fier sizzles through my entier body aching to hold you close to me,and I become how and wet wanting to only lay you on the bed and bury myself in your passion. And when we make love, I am consumed by fier that only you can arouse in me, delighted in rapetuers flames as we become one together. Do you want to heat things up with me my darling?

Nazgulinthedark
Random ermm

Barker
*Colin Powell Picture*

Opaleye92
Originally posted by blondie'sday
I need you darling. I love you so much that I spend my time dreaming of your tender touch. Life is so beautiful but nothing equals this, I thrill to the thought of your percious kiss. In you I found something I never knew, each day is more beautiful when someone loves you and I am so thankful for this percious gift of love. You are everything I ever dreamed of.
You can give me a kiss that could sizzle to the core yet I would not be appeased if you gave me a dozen more. You could hold me close to warm this heart of red and yet you'd find my desier not fled. You could vist me at night and please me with your touch. Yet come the dawn I would want you just as much. You could try something old, or something new and improved, yet my hunger for you could never be removed. You could kiss me and hold me and vow your love so true, but yet no matter what you do I will never get enough of you.
Things always heat up when I think of you. All I have to do is close my eyes to hear your voice or see your face, and my body aches for you. And when I think of all the incerdable times we have made love in the past, fier sizzles through my entier body aching to hold you close to me,and I become how and wet wanting to only lay you on the bed and bury myself in your passion. And when we make love, I am consumed by fier that only you can arouse in me, delighted in rapetuers flames as we become one together. Do you want to heat things up with me my darling?

good job, i liked it wink

A.J
Things always heat up when I think of you. All I have to do is close my eyes to hear your voice or see your face, and my body aches for you. And when I think of all the incerdable times we have made love in the past, fier sizzles through my entier body aching to hold you close to me,and I become how and wet wanting to only lay you on the bed and bury myself in your passion. And when we make love, I am consumed by fier that only you can arouse in me, delighted in rapetuers flames as we become one together. Do you want to heat things up with me my darling? This is not the place !!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
*Colin Powell Picture*

vraya the great
Originally posted by The Phantom

Originally posted by barker

Originally posted by that one dude

Flamboyant4Life
Things always heat up when I think of you. All I have to do is close my eyes to hear your voice or see your face, and my body aches for you. And when I think of all the incerdable times we have made love in the past, fier sizzles through my entier body aching to hold you close to me,and I become how and wet wanting to only lay you on the bed and bury myself in your passion. And when we make love, I am consumed by fier that only you can arouse in me, delighted in rapetuers flames as we become one together. Do you want to heat things up with me my darling? Go away man.

A.J
Originally posted by A.J
This is not the place !!

Barker
Originally posted by A.J

Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Go away man.

Zatch
Things always heat up when I think of you. All I have to do is close my eyes to hear your voice or see your face, and my body aches for you. And when I think of all the incerdable times we have made love in the past, fier sizzles through my entier body aching to hold you close to me,and I become how and wet wanting to only lay you on the bed and bury myself in your passion. And when we make love, I am consumed by fier that only you can arouse in me, delighted in rapetuers flames as we become one together. Do you want to heat things up with me my darling? Poems Forum much?

A.J
She does alot of these, I pmed her because its really getting annoying, people tell her she dont listen.

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Zatch
Poems Forum much?
Poetry Forum*

Barker
Originally posted by A.J
She does alot of these, I pmed her because its really getting annoying, people tell her she dont listen.
If everyone tells her she isn't good with poetry, She'll stop. ermm

A.J
If everyone tells her she isn't good with poetry, She'll stop. ermm Its not that shes not good its just not many people give a damn.

Barker
It's not about how good it is, it's about getting her to stop, because no one cares.

A.J
It's not about how good it is, it's about getting her to stop, because no one cares. Thats what I just said.........WTF Are we talking about.

Barker
srug

Did I confuse you?

A.J
...........You was confused aswell admit it !

Barker
Then I win this round.

A.J
no expression I have no come back for that so i guess so. no expression

Barker
Leave. no expression

A.J
Yes. no expression

Grievous Dude

Even if you seems like a nice fellow I am not going to read all that.. no

Grievous Dude
Originally posted by A.J
Yes. no expression

NOOO DONT LEAVE!! no

A.J
laughing out loud

Grievous Dude
Originally posted by A.J
laughing out loud

laughing out loud Dont leave.. no

A.J

A.J
Originally posted by Grievous Dude
laughing out loud Dont leave.. no I wont. wink

Grievous Dude
Originally posted by A.J

I was goint to post that pic but I did not find it.. weep

Grievous Dude
Originally posted by A.J
I wont. wink

Yay! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.