Wales ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
This may seem stupid but from where im from its not really well known, Ive asked people and they never heard of it. So I was wondering who has heard of us, and our country. Oviousley the English have heard of us, them being our motal enemies and everything, and the Irish aswell seeing as we take the piss out of each other, and the Scotish know us........Thats all Im saying about them.

RogerRamjet
you know i know Wales, right? and where was i from?

Grievous Dude
Originally posted by A.J
This may seem stupid but from where im from its not really well known, Ive asked people and they never heard of it. So I was wondering who has heard of us, and our country. Oviousley the English have heard of us, them being our motal enemies and everything, and the Irish aswell seeing as we take the piss out of each other, and the Scotish know us........Thats all Im saying about them.

It does not seems stupid no Even i have heard of Wales BTW yes big grin

A.J
Originally posted by Grievous Dude
It does not seems stupid no Even i have heard of Wales BTW yes big grin Thanks. eek!

Nope I didnt know you knew it bud. Where are you from anyway Roger ?

Lyna303
Originally posted by A.J
hmm...ive heard of it, but i donno exactly where it is

A.J
Here.

Grievous Dude
Originally posted by A.J
Thanks. eek!

big grin No problemo seno`r osama

A.J
We say boyo not senior laughing

Lyna303
Originally posted by A.J
Here.
thanks...so i great britain considered that whole island?

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by A.J
Thanks. eek!

are you kidding me? remember when i threatened you to "cross the channel" in order to give you a good smacking? now think..if i'm almost just across the channel, in what country could i be right now?

Grievous Dude
Originally posted by A.J
We say boyo not senior laughing

?Que tal? senor?

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Grievous Dude
?Que tal? senor?

i think he's doing fine...y tu tambien?

A.J
Originally posted by Lyna303
thanks...so i great britain considered that whole island? Um yeah, we are the small bit know sad lol.

A.J
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
are you kidding me? remember when i threatened you to "cross the channel" in order to give you a good smacking? now think..if i'm almost just across the channel, in what country could i be right now? I donno I'm bad with geography embarrasment

Itzak
Originally posted by A.J

I've actually been there before.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by A.J
I donno I'm bad with geography embarrasment

LOL! c'mon AJ! it's not that early in the morning anymore laughing out loud
you yourself just posted a dandy little map of GB and the countries that it borders with...i'll give you a tip...it's a bit in the middle...

A.J
Originally posted by Itzak
I've actually been there before. What part ? Did you like it ?

A.J
LOL! c'mon AJ! it's not that early in the morning anymore laughing out loud
you yourself just posted a dandy little map of GB and the countries that it borders with...i'll give you a tip...it's a bit in the middle... I only found wales on there.

Um america confused

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by A.J
I only found wales on there.

Um america confused

now i know you're pulling a little prank on me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Itzak
Originally posted by A.J
What part ? Did you like it ?

I can't quite remember, it was about 4 years ago. And yeah, it was great. I went to a few Castles there too.

A.J
now i know you're pulling a little prank on me roll eyes (sarcastic) No shitting you. Where ?

A.J
Originally posted by Itzak
I can't quite remember, it was about 4 years ago. And yeah, it was great. I went to a few Castles there too. Mmm well there's caldicock castle, thats pretty cool, yeah in wales we got some good castles and stuff like that.

Penelope
Originally posted by A.J

Why are the english your mortal enemies?

A.J
Originally posted by Penelope
Why are the english your mortal enemies? English and welsh hate each other, ask anyone.

Lana
Never been there, but of course I know where it is blink

A.J
Horay, and the English thin isn't personal we just don't like each other, unless i get to know them anyway.

Scoobless
Ah Wales.... the wart of Great Britain.... it's not even a real country you know!

(stupid funny talking principality)

stick out tongue

.... although "Twin Town" was pretty good .... smile

A.J
stupid

You bastard scoobs I respected you, and you treat my heritage like this. nono

Slay
Been there 4 times.

Scoobless
Originally posted by A.J
stupid

You bastard scoobs I respected you, and you treat my heritage like this. nono

sad

eh... i'm sorry boyo .... would ye like a leak to make up for it?

big grin

A.J
I find that offensive !!!

Your a mean drunk Scoobs. schmoll

Scoobless
I'm sober today .... though it's still early

A.J
Mmmm gonna get wasted for a couple of days ay.

You should have been in the tornie, it would be interesting watching you. shifty

Barker
Whales? srug

Xirius
Originally posted by A.J

While its true that Irish people do take the piss out of Wales, we probably do it more to England, which is also sort of our mortal enemy. Not Scotland though, we love Scotland! big grin

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by A.J

Well, lets sort this out, England may be YOUR mortal enemy, that's fine...but Wales is not England's mortal enemy, thats Scotland, England couldn't care less about Wales because Wales is just England's *****, we all know it...

Originally posted by Xirius
While its true that Irish people do take the piss out of Wales, we probably do it more to England, which is also sort of our mortal enemy. Not Scotland though, we love Scotland! big grin

And we love you!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Xirius

That's because Scotland rules! (just not literally ... sad )

Originally posted by A.J
Mmmm gonna get wasted for a couple of days ay.

You should have been in the tornie, it would be interesting watching you. shifty

This is the first one i haven't entered .... smile

Penelope
Originally posted by A.J
English and welsh hate each other, ask anyone.

Well that sucks. Sounds a bit like the present day Greeks and Macedonians. They hate each other.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by A.J
Mmm well there's caldicock castle, thats pretty cool, yeah in wales we got some good castles and stuff like that.

Built by the English...don't you peope...no wait...Gavin Henson...he's abit of a Castle....

lord xyz
Originally posted by A.J
This may seem stupid but from where im from its not really well known, Ive asked people and they never heard of it. So I was wondering who has heard of us, and our country. Oviousley the English have heard of us, them being our motal enemies and everything, and the Irish aswell seeing as we take the piss out of each other, and the Scotish know us........Thats all Im saying about them. Mate, I've BEEN to Wales.

Originally posted by A.J
English and welsh hate each other, ask anyone. Why? Because we're better than you at... everything? Or can you still not admit that we took you over?

A.J
Originally posted by lord xyz
Mate, I've BEEN to Wales.

Why? Because we're better than you at... everything? Or can you still not admit that we took you over? LOL Better, at being snobbish maybe, thats a big reason your hated, and we don't bring the hate, they do, I was on site, some said where am i from and some English ******* stalked me on that site till i changed my user so he didn't know it was me, and all because I was welsh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

A.J
Originally posted by Scoobless
That's because Scotland rules! (just not literally ... sad )

This is the first one i haven't entered .... smile Well Angie is from Scotland so theyre ok by me !! clapping

ladygrim
I was in Wales last week big grin

Soleran
Wales= The Bastard Childs of the UK.

I kid with you AJ!

Welsh Rabbit anyone?

Bloigen
w00tw00tw00tw00tScotland!w00tw00tw00tw00t

Clovie
phi.

of course ppl did hear of Wales.. but hearing about my country is not as common messed

Scoobless
Where you from C?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Clovie
phi.

of course ppl did hear of Wales.. but hearing about my country is not as common messed

no expression

Most people know about Poland because of WWII.

Clovie
and most of people have no idea where it is.

plus I've been asked if we have polar bears and mooses walking on the streets.. oh and also if it is ever over zero dergrees... so NOT really.

Scoobless
good luck with guessing

wink

Originally posted by Bloigen
no expression

Most people know about Poland because of WWII.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sweden ... no expression

Soleran
Poland loves potatoes, right, am I right, they love potatoes?

Clovie
wink

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Sweden ... no expression I've noticed it later stick out tongue

Originally posted by Soleran
Poland loves potatoes, right, am I right, they love potatoes? SEE??????

why the **** would I love potatoes?

Scoobless
Because potatoes are great... everyone should love potatoes!

Soleran
I've noticed it later stick out tongue

SEE??????

why the **** would I love potatoes?

Potatoes=Vodka and Vodka=Polish! Therfore Poland must love potatoes oh and they love 80's American music I know they do!

Clovie
Potatoes are just food. messed

and Vodka. yes happy but American 80's music? blink What the f**k?

Scoobless
The Polish love the Scottish people.... dontcha?.... shifty

Clovie
I have some piccie of some group of Scottish people... they were real Scots.. and they were VERy nice shifty

Soleran
Potatoes are just food. messed

and Vodka. yes happy but American 80's music? blink What the f**k?

The 80's music was a joke but look I know about Poland! I actually read a book about Poland that started all the way with it's plate techtonics all the way through to 1960's Poland!

I have a mail order bride on layaway from Poland at the moment.

Clovie
I sooo don't understand. I mean I understand seperate words. but together I don't see sense cry

Soleran
I said I love Poland and then made a bad joke.

Clovie
oh. good then happy

how can you have anatomy as hobby? blink

Soleran
haha I should change that.

When I was in university I enjoyed Anatomy and physiology VERY much, so much that even though it had nothing to do with my major I took 2 years of it.

Is it true Poland has monkies and a zoo on every corner?

Clovie
I didn't enjoy anatomy very much. and I had nightmares with it... so that's why I asked bag

blink no.

Soleran
It's gross and stinky but I learned alot.

I thought Poland was the country of monkiessad

Clovie
I've learned too much. and exam was very not nice.

blink where did you get this idea from?

Scoobless
Probably from that documentary.... "The Polish Monkey Experience"

Opaleye92
Originally posted by A.J
I donno I'm bad with geography embarrasment

Don't worry so am i big grin , but i have heard of Wales before smile

Syren
Originally posted by A.J
English and welsh hate each other, ask anyone.

No, they really don't.

I was born in Wales and although I get the odd retarded comment about my origins there's absolutely no hatred involved. If anything it's the Scottish who hate the English (or vice versa, no blame here), but that's all I've really come across so far.

I'd love to go back to Wales one day, I was born in Dyfed, which I believe is now known as Pembrokeshire/Carmarthenshire and isn't a county in its own right any more. I can't remember what it's like over there but I plan to visit when I get the chance happy

Soleran
I've learned too much. and exam was very not nice.

blink where did you get this idea from?

Haha I am kidding about the monkies!

Women lost all physical secrets after I took that class!

However Poland has an excellent mail order bride program!

Clovie
Probably from that documentary.... "The Polish Monkey Experience" huh

Clovie
Originally posted by Soleran
Haha I am kidding about the monkies!

Women lost all physical secrets after I took that class!

However Poland has an excellent mail order bride program! very funny.

so did guys sick

Russia has a etter one.

I would never go to States. no expression

Soleran
Why would you never go the States?

I dated a girl once whose father was VERY into traditional polish customs and such.

Made for an interesting Christmas dinner.

Scoobless
huh

yes

Clovie
coz they don't want me there happy

oh yeah. we have a special christmas eve dishes happy most of them are disgusting big grin

Scoobless
Monkey brains perhaps? ... no expression

Clovie
no. it's just that some have mushrooms. and me doesn't like.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Syren
If anything it's the Scottish who hate the English

True. w00t

Soleran
no. it's just that some have mushrooms. and me doesn't like.

Perogie (spelling?) lol yeah mushrooms and a pickled herring in sourcream and apples dish sick

of course a shot of vodka between courses!

Itzak
Originally posted by Syren
No, they really don't.

I was born in Wales and although I get the odd retarded comment about my origins there's absolutely no hatred involved. If anything it's the Scottish who hate the English (or vice versa, no blame here), but that's all I've really come across so far.

laughing out loud My brother-in-law is English. stick out tongue

Clovie
pierogi laughing out loud I love them with cheese and potatoes.. but on xmas it's with mushrooms and cabbage..and it's just yuck.

vodka is not traditional course stick out tongue

Soleran
lol I liked them with mushrooms and cabbage, isn't the entire meal supposed to be meatless?

I have family that lives in Chicago in the community that is predominantly polish, some of the older folks still don't speak english lol! Fresh pierogi and polish sausage etc etc................there is some silly vodka from poland that has a buffalo on in and a blade of grass as well.

Clovie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.