How the Wolverine fans perceive him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Wolverine's powers and abilities from a Wolvieboy point of view:

Strength:
At least Class 100, if not incalculable.Logan throw down with Class 100 guys, and man, he's WOLVERINE!He must be Class 100, so cool with his cigar, the jacket, the motorcycle and his cool costume.He has punched off their feet guys like...Oh yeah he sent off his feet Hercules with a chair, that is certainly a Class 100 feat.

Durability:
Currently the uber alles Logan can recover from being just a skeleton, he's immortal, he's been into the sun and came back, he survived a nuclear bomb point blank, he's on par with JUGGERNAUT!LOGAN RULES!SNIKT!Adamantium is like uru, just better!

Speed and Reflexes:
Logan has warp speed reflexes.He was able to beat Hogun, he dodged lasers, freakin lasers!He and Sabretooth are faster than human eye can see!They are on Flash level!

Weapons Energy Projection:
Under certain circumstances, his claws became kryptonite coated, and so he can beat the hell outta any kryptonian.He also can project red sun radiation from his eyes, and channel into his hands power cosmic.I once heard Logan tapped into the Speed Force, kicked all the speedsters out of it, and then used the wall source to built his new home.
Berserker Rage Wolverine is rumored to be on par with Pre Retcon Beyonder, and he stated he could make the Living Tribunal his b.i.t.ch but showed mercy cause the guy is a poor golden body who wears a showel on the head.

A.J
Its so true. laughing laughing

steverules
You forget the bit where they say he can beat Galactus and Thanos combined.

Tron
Rather amusing, but it doesn't belong here.

Moving, although it may get closed by someone else...

Lana
Yeah yeah, but all fanboys are guilty of doing the same thing to whatever character they're a fan of stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17534&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=42

And there's a Wolvie thread already, so I'll go ahead and close this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.