East Coast Underground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Hey guys, it would be cool if you could take the time to check out the website above.

It's basically a member profile site detailing the individuals involved with East Coast Underground, a group of DJs and MCs from the east coast of England.

I promote them and their events, put together their sites (including the one above) and generally spread the word.

They play mainly drum n bass, some jungle and a bit of breakbeat, so if you're into that kind of music please feel free to listen to the tunes that we've uploaded (and download them if you wish) and leave any comments and suggestions you may have.

Also, if you're in the east coast vicinity, it would be great if you could make it to one of our up and coming events. We've had a few and they've been really promising so far. 2006 is turning out to be a very successful year!

Thanks big grin

Syren
Any feedback? big grin

Syren
Come on... opinions are very welcome and I know there's a whole bunch of you out there with plenty to say eyes

EDIT: Just to let you know, there's no sneaky registration process, you won't be automatically signed up to any kind of newsletter or promotions con, all I would really like is some feedback on the site itself such as the layout and navigation, and also for the music critics out there to take some time to listen to the multitude of tunes which have been created by one or more of the members of ECU - comments and suggestions on these are most welcome also happy

Syren
*bump*

shrug

Alfheim
Not my thing really.

Mišt
Originally posted by Syren
*bump*

shrug

Well someones whoring themselves out ermm

I dont generally like DnB...ok to dance to, too repetitive to listen to, but Ill check them out.

Oh ps, nice site thumb up

Syren
faintthud

Finally! And I'm not whoring myself out, I'm whoring them out.

Thanks big grin

§P0oONY
I prefer music with substance. So this site is not my thing at all. "This site in no way represents the music taste of east coast England" should be slapped right at the top of this thread... Because if it does represent the tastes of "East Coast England", I'm sure as hell moving out.

Not only that, this thread is just spam, you should know better Syren.

Storm
This indeed is considered spam.

Closing.

Deathblow
Re-open sesame.

Syren

Mišt
Totally forgot I had a bunch of these on my comp, never got around to listening to them, Ill give them a crank now raver

Syren
You downloaded them? Nice one, anything you have to say once you've listened is welcome dj

Murda Ma$e
Is this like grime?

Syren
How would you define grime? The boys who make up ECU like grime, gabber, UK Hip Hop, drum n bass, jungle, hardcore and old skool, just to name the basic genres.

I suppose, for me, anything with a heavy, dark bassline and fast-paced 'spitting' works. Certain types of UK garage as well, 'Boo' by Sticky (with Ms Dynamite) and stuff by Dizzee Rascal, would you consider those to be of the grime genre?

As for the music we generally provide, it's Drum n Bass. Have a look at the website and listen to some of the tunes if you have the time, see what you think big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.