The title is At World's End! Seriously...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

evilm0nki3
Found this on ohjohnny.net-

From Slothtour: POTC3 is subtitled At World's End. Director Gore Verbinski says so himself in a recent interview. ("I hope that you feel like there was an era and that era came to an end and there was a reason why," said Verbinski of the trilogy. "It's nice to make a pirate movie, expand that movie and then almost do the postmodern version of that pirate movie in a trilogy. That's what I like about At World's End, because not only do we have to go to the end of the world, but there's also a double meaning because of what happened there. You'll see."wink

and a pirates 3 picture-

www.ohjohnny.net/potc2/potc3010.jpg

katelovespirate
OOOOhhhh. double meaning... so like, they are going to the world's end, and the world as they know it might end. clever. smile

zeeco
Me ball likey like - lol weak ass joke. Yeah that sounds cool!

random21
i have a magazine thats all about pirates of the caribbean and it says something like word got out from a disney store employee in england that they already recieved merchendise (spelling?) that says "At World's End". if anyone really wants me to, ill type the exact words but it was somethin like that..

diddly-dum
Really? Well that person probably got fired! lol

random21
lol i would think so.

diddly-dum
AT WORLD'S END huh? Thats cool, because then everyone thought the world was flat!! Pretty cool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.