HP Book #5 Alternate ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrRay
Hi All,
I'm new to this thread, and also to the Harry Potter world. I've read all the books and found them all extremely interesting. In searching the internet for Harry Potter, I came across a site that had the book on ebook format in Adobe reader. I reread the books and when I began to read book 5 again I noticed it was totally different. Different plot, ending, everything. Does anyone know who wrote this book. I heard about the "fake" books written by Harry Witer, I began reading hie book # 6, but the writing styles are totaly different. I'm more intersted in who wrote this alternate #5. I dont want to give away any info incase anyone is interested in reading it. But it deals mainly with Harry getting in shape before going to school and befriending a snake. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

The Phantom
Originally posted by MrRay
Hi All,
I'm new to this thread, and also to the Harry Potter world. I've read all the books and found them all extremely interesting. In searching the internet for Harry Potter, I came across a site that had the book on ebook format in Adobe reader. I reread the books and when I began to read book 5 again I noticed it was totally different. Different plot, ending, everything. Does anyone know who wrote this book. I heard about the "fake" books written by Harry Witer, I began reading hie book # 6, but the writing styles are totaly different. I'm more intersted in who wrote this alternate #5. I dont want to give away any info incase anyone is interested in reading it. But it deals mainly with Harry getting in shape before going to school and befriending a snake. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks One, trust me, you don't have to worry about giving out info. Everyone has read it. Two, I've never heard of the alternate book 5.

MrRay
Well the alternate #5 that I'm refering to was when harry & hermonie become a couple, Draco & Ginny get together and They plotted in getting Lucious Malfoy put in Azkaban. Who wrote this book. It seemed like a totally different writing style than "Harry Writer's" # 6

d-fly_girl008
I've never heard of it. Sorry.

MrRay
In this version Harry's cousin Dudley dies!

The Phantom
In this version Harry's cousin Dudley dies! Sounds like a good book.

Lord Tomahawk
where can we find this book

l.saratn
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GINNY CANNOT GO OUT WITH HIM!

MrRay
I can email it to whoever wants it. I pulled it off a website (can't quite remember which one) But its all 5 books on Adobe Reader (pdf) format. #1-4 are the same but # 5 is different. I'm trying to fing #6 written by the same author. Email me @ [email protected] and I'll send it your way. Its a 8.7MB file. It's a real good read. If anyone finds out any further information, please let me know. Thanks

The Phantom
Originally posted by l.saratn
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GINNY CANNOT GO OUT WITH HIM! True.

l.saratn
I forbid it

MrRay
Sorry but it is to true. If you want to know I can send you the book.

OhILuvHP
oh please remember the website!

Demonic Phoenix
Which book are you talking about coz there is no friggin chance in hell that Ginny will even sniff Draco.

Barker
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Which book are you talking about coz there is no friggin chance in hell that Ginny will even sniff Draco.
I LOL'd.

TheKingofKINGS!
Well the alternate #5 that I'm refering to was when harry & hermonie become a couple, Draco & Ginny get together and They plotted in getting Lucious Malfoy put in Azkaban. Who wrote this book. It seemed like a totally different writing style than "Harry Writer's" # 6 Draco And Ginny?!?!

I mean, Harry and Hermione is acceptable, but DRACO AND GINNY?!?!?!?!

Sounds like a very horrible and belligerent book.

nehaa
belligerent confused

The Phantom
Originally posted by nehaa
belligerent confused Look it up.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by The Phantom
Look it up.

Barker
Look it up.

The Phantom
Look it up. shifty

nehaa
how can there be alternative 5

The Phantom
how can there be alternative 5 Easy. Someone else wrote an alternate story.

Barker
Easy. Someone else wrote an alternate story.

Demonic Phoenix
Oh for Pete's sake don't keep repeating the same quotestick out tongue

The Phantom
Easy. Someone else wrote an alternate story. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
shakefist nope

Barker
no expression

TheKingofKINGS!
no expression

The Phantom
no expression shifty

TheKingofKINGS!
shifty

nehaa
can anyone please tell me what belligernt means

The Phantom
Dictionary.com. Ask there. no expression

nehaa
can't u just tell

Barker
shifty

TheKingofKINGS!

nehaa
does anyone know that there s already threads on ths

The Phantom
Probably.

nehaa
Probably. confused confused

Barker
Probably.

TheKingofKINGS!
confused confused Noobs shouldn't be allowed to use smilies until they prove themselves...you are evidence of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.