Interesting MySpace Bulliten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

$noopbert
This is myspace centered but has applications everywhere. Courtesy of Tha C-Master.

A close friend of mine said something to me on my comments today, and I myself must say I much agree. I consider myself a nice friendly guy, who puts others concerns in mind, often before himself, as is this person. I may have my flaws (not really lol), and people may see me as insensitive or whatever, (don't really give a damn), but what the hell is with this bullshit and some people acting shady all of the sudden? (they know who they are) This isn't something that happened right away mind you, this is something that seems to have gradually happened for quite awhile, although I understand recent circumstances. But this is getting on my nerves. I don't hate these people, but it's time for a C-bulletin.

Yo C, I see that nothing has changed.

Oh but they have, with me anyways. I remember I used to come on and be friendly with everyone. Now all of the sudden it's like I don't even exist.

You try to say hello to some people, and they see themselves too good to talk to you or something.

That must be what it is... it seems odd though, these same people were here asking for help and we gave it without question whenever it was required. It's what friends do, emotional support, an ear to listen to, donating our time on their various projects. Done. I guess now a simple, "how are you doing" is too hard to respond to? Maybe it is, maybe it's just too much damn work to spend about 18 seconds saying how you are, when you're already on. Damn.

Selfish me. I forgot that pushing "send message" took another second.

Like 2 weeks ago I had a stalker say "hi", then ban me 2 seconds later.

What? You too? Do I know who this person is? I know I get lies about people being too "busy" (clearly online on a regular basis), and can't simply respond. Butohwait, they want everyone to respond to their never-ending attention-getting cluster... err backpatting sessions.

I must say whoever did this to you is very low, and the most ironic part is... when we ask this person about it, they will only say that you were ignoring them!

It's even funnier when you try to be a friend and they run off.

Yea, that is funny. It's like you are you know... being a friend. Doing things for each other... and people have this warped view in their minds that you are using them... WTF? I myself know I rely on people very little anyways, and I'd rather do something myself than to ask for help. I guess treating people right is using them in this world though.

Funnier yet is they can't say this to your face. I think if someone is so much better than me that they would have no problem saying stuff to my face.

Do we have AIDS now? Or online leprosy?

It must be something, maybe I should go get a checkup or something, but seeing as I spent alot of time around certain people it won't be hard to guess where I got it from.

Maybe we're just smelly, ugly old men. I always thought it was that anyways.

I find it funny that people can ignore others, and still claim to be their friend.

It's even sadder when they say that they are your friends. Especially after what happened you would think that people would start talking to each other more or something, but all I see is people being childish overall, it is a bit of a letdown to say that people who are good people would do something like this...

Sorry to vent on your comment list. Let me know what is going on.

No problem, I hear what you mean... and if I pissed off anyone (hopefully the right ones, I think they know who they are). Then good, that was the point, I don't give a shit to be honest. I don't feel sorry for something if I feel I'm right, I can be a very harsh person sometimes. But at least I can admit it.

That's life I guess.

And to save Bloigen and his clones the trouble:

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

DanZeke25
Post your myspace.

JacopeX
reminds me of my blogs

lord xyz
Who cares?

$noopbert
Originally posted by lord xyz
Who cares? Everyone does, just not about you.

A.J
Your freinds with c-master, hes a buddy of mine ermm
Oh and your an ass, you have been one since I got here. fish

$noopbert
Originally posted by A.J
Your freinds with c-master, hes a buddy of mine ermm
Oh and your an ass, you have been one since I got here. fish You're 12 years old.

A.J
Originally posted by $noopbert
You're 12 years old. wrong im 16 on wednesday smokin'

DanZeke25
You're 12 years old.

And you are like 13, so I don't see your point.

Post your myspace.

A.J
Originally posted by DanZeke25

Post your myspace. laughing smokin'

$noopbert

Post your myspace. 16 in October.

Originally posted by A.J
wrong im 16 on wednesday smokin' You're going to die, grandpa.

DanZeke25
16 in October.

You're going to die, grandpa.

You sure as hell don't look like it. laughing laughing laughing

POST YOU MYSPACE.

A.J
16 in October.

You're going to die, grandpa. ......Respect your elders. ermm

$noopbert

POST YOU MYSPACE. No.

A.J

POST YOU MYSPACE. notworthy

lord xyz
16 in October. Sure don't act it. erm

DanZeke25
No.

face-plain

$noopbert
Sure don't act it. erm Who're you to decide that?

Itzak
Originally posted by A.J
wrong im 16 on wednesday smokin'

And yet $noopbert can outwit you? ermm Tsk tsk, for shame. no

A.J
Originally posted by Itzak
And yet $noopbert can outwit you? ermm Tsk tsk, for shame. no Hes smarter than me, so what ? Hes a smartass smart

$noopbert
And yet $noopbert can outwit you? ermm Tsk tsk, for shame. no It isn't hard.

lord xyz
Originally posted by A.J
Hes smarter than me, so what ? Hes a smartass smart Better than bein a dumbass like you.

You sure as hell don't look like it. laughing laughing laughing Agreed. erm

$noopbert

I know, but regardless I don't look as young as A.J. does in comparison to how old I actually am.

lord xyz
I know, but regardless I don't look as young as A.J. does in comparison to how old I actually am. Actually I'd've said A.J is at least a year or 2 older.

$noopbert
Actually I'd've said A.J is at least a year or 2 older. He looks like he's 12. Almost 11. Most people I know think i'm 14. What the f**k?

He posted in a picture in the picture thread and he got at least 4 "You look like you're 12." comments.

Itzak
Originally posted by A.J
Hes smarter than me, so what ? Hes a smartass smart

So what?. You're giving everyone younger than you a bad name. It just shows your ignorance and lack of self-respect.

I can't believe you're older than me. no expression

lord xyz
He looks like he's 12. Almost 11. Most people I know think i'm 14. What the f**k?

He posted in a picture in the picture thread and he got at least 4 "You look like you're 12." comments. To me you look somewhere between 9 and 14. A.J. looks 14 or so. But then again, everyone's got different perspectives.

So what?. You're giving everyone younger than you a bad name. It just shows your ignorance and lack of self-respect.

I can't believe you're older than me. no expression Maybe A.J's been lying about his age this whole time. erm

Itzak
To me you look somewhere between 9 and 14. A.J. looks 14 or so. But then again, everyone's got different perspectives.

Maybe A.J's been lying about his age this whole time. erm

$noopbert looks like he's 15 to me.

He better be lying. no expression

lord xyz
He better be lying. no expression Nah, I like the little guy, he's my own personal suck up.

Itzak
Nah, I like the little guy, he's my own personal suck up.

laughing out loud I think from now on we should refer to him as "little".

So if $noopbert looks somewhere between 9 and 14. And A.J. looks 14 or so, how old do I look? ermm

$noopbert

So if $noopbert looks somewhere between 9 and 14. And A.J. looks 14 or so, how old do I look? ermm You look like...

http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/2539/buttsecksowlov3.jpg

A.J
laughing

$noopbert
Originally posted by A.J
laughing Quiet, chicken-little.

lord xyz

So if $noopbert looks somewhere between 9 and 14. And A.J. looks 14 or so, how old do I look? ermm 86,762,596,033,593,315. ermm

A.J
Quiet, chicken-little. clapping How origanal

lord xyz
Originally posted by A.J
clapping How origanal Just one question: If you're nearly 16 and in the UK, why do you flirt with 14 year olds?

Itzak
You look like...

http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/2539/buttsecksowlov3.jpg

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9674/orly4ib3.jpg

Quiet, chicken-little.

laughing out loud

86,762,596,033,593,315. ermm

Just because of that post... I feel the need to buy a wheelchair now....

wheelchair

$noopbert
Just one question: If you're nearly 16 and in the UK, why do you flirt with 14 year olds? Why does DarkC, who is 16 and in Canada, flirt on 13 - 30 year olds?

Dumb questions, the both of them.

A.J
Just one question: If you're nearly 16 and in the UK, why do you flirt with 14 year olds? Two years is nothing, i know lots of people who have had younger girlfriends

lord xyz
laughing out loud

Just because of that post... I feel the need to buy a wheelchair now...

wheelchair ermmchair

Itzak
ermmchair

mistchair

lord xyz
Originally posted by A.J
Two years is nothing, i know lots of people who have had younger girlfriends There's this 14 year old in my class who has sex with her 18 year old boy friend. laughing out loud

A.J
There's this 14 year old in my class who has sex with her 18 year old boy friend. laughing out loud confused Thats bad, even me and my 17/18 year old girlfreind are waiting

lord xyz
mistchair So that's why Mist has a white beard. yes

Itzak
So that's why Mist has a white beard. yes

Still doesn't explain the horns though. ermm

lord xyz
Still doesn't explain the horns though. ermm He's 'horny' remember. ermm

Lana
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1164/attentionwhorezh9.jpg

My thoughts on 99% of what's posted on myspace ermm

A.J
Originally posted by Lana
http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=attentionwhorezh9.jpg

My thoughts on 99% of what's posted on myspace ermm laughing laughing laughing

lord xyz
Why does DarkC, who is 16 and in Canada, flirt on 13 - 30 year olds?

Dumb questions, the both of them. DarkC's 16? shock

$noopbert
DarkC's 16? shock Yeah, according to him.

H. S. 6
What the hell is the point of this thread?

$noopbert
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What the hell is the point of this thread? The original post had a point, but it derailed after like, two.

H. S. 6
The original post had a point, but it derailed after like, two.

OTF FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.