Superman vs Power Girl, Supergirl, and Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Superman remembers he is suppose to be Krypton's sole survivor and decides to clear out the competition. Fight takes place in an abandoned Metropolis and no use of Torquasm Vao. Who wins?

UniOmni
The team.
Supergirl on her own has good odds.

With two lesser kryptonians there as well??

They moider him!

batdude123
Superman goes all out. Everybody dies. jockey

UniOmni
I maintain that the team wins.

Tshern
The team should win, without a shadow of a doubt, but it is Superman. Maybe he just sneezes....

Validus
Team SHOULD win.
Superman WILL win.

Tshern
You said it.

What If...
pathetic.

QFT
team 10/10 with good writing...which is an oxymoron when it comes to superman.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Team SHOULD win.
Superman WILL win.
Shouldn't Powergirl be just as strong as Supergirl since they're gonna be around eachother?
In that case Clark gets stomped.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Skeets
Shouldn't Powergirl be just as strong as Supergirl since they're gonna be around eachother?
In that case Clark gets stomped.

I thought if Power Girl and Supergirl touched PG goes a little nuts and starts attacking Supergirl. confused

Imo, Clark has the experience advantage while the team has more raw power and at least one extra power (Superboy's tactical telekinesis).

Skeets
Originally posted by TheKahn
I thought if Power Girl and Supergirl touched PG goes a little nuts and starts attacking Supergirl. confused

Imo, Clark has the experience advantage while the team has more raw power and at least one extra power (Superboy's tactical telekinesis).
Well I got that info from Validus as he would know being the britney fan that he is.They have been together for a few issues now.

batdude123
Originally posted by What If...
pathetic.

It was a JOKE for Christ's sake you idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hence the SMILIE.

Priest
the team wins with ease

Tron
Originally posted by UniOmni
Supergirl on her own has good odds.

Someone lied to you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Skeets
Well I got that info from Validus as he would know being the britney fan that he is.They have been together for a few issues now.

It's true and PG hasn't freaked out yet even being in close proximity of each other for an etended period of time.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Tron

Really??
I could've sworn that it was Clark who was reduced to equipping a green ring to fight her.......?
Were my eyes mistaken Tron?

Accel
Originally posted by Tron
I take it you didn't see her fight with Ultraman.

King_Mungi
Superman actually recently punked Good Supergirl and Dark Supergirl at the same time.

Validus
Her showing against Ultraman shows she could definitely make it a fight against Clark.

Laminator_X
Do we have a good bead on where Supes and PG's power levels are One Year Later. They were inching up toward Pre-Crisis levels for a while, but things may be different now.

King_Mungi
Superman in his latest comics has had his intelligence, reflexes and senses increased to insane levels..even more so

Avalonofthewind
Superman.

Not only has he had a good showing against teams.... Cyborg Supes beat a similar team on his own while cracking jokes and demeaning them.

Superboy Prime
Supes did punk Supergirl when the brat thought she was better than him because of what everybody said. Superboy and Power Girl are not enough to handle him after he is done with Kara IMHO.

UniOmni
Like they'd wait in line for their beatings? I thought kryptonians were naturally smart?

They should be able to take a clear majority, but obviously, the sum of them is still inferior to Superman?

Validus
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Supes did punk Supergirl when the brat thought she was better than him because of what everybody said. Superboy and Power Girl are not enough to handle him after he is done with Kara IMHO.
This isn't Dragon Ball Z where everyone decides it'd be smart to fight one after another. They attack in a group.

Superboy Prime
Even if they attack in a group Conner wouldn't be much of a problem. Kara did break his jaw, and Superman put her in his place. Kal-El could easily do the same if he wanted to. In Power Girl's case I really don't know how her PL compares to Kal-El's and Kara's.

Validus
I say her showing against Ultraman evens out her showing against Superman who had apparently been holding back his entire career to think she was stronger than him. laughing out loud

Power Girl will be just as strong as SG in this fight and Conner's TK will be useful.

The lame thing about this thread is that you could sub in any Superman level flying brick instead of Clark and this wouldn't even be up for debate.

Superboy Prime
That's the way of life.

Validus
That's the way of life.
That makes as much sense as Superman winning because he's Superman.

Superboy Prime
I'd say Clark has more feats, brains and experience than a random Superman-level flying brick.

Validus
I'd say Clark has more feats, brains and experience than a random Superman-level flying brick.
That depends on what brick you're talking about.

batdude123
That makes as much sense as Superman winning because he's Superman.

That's the way of life.

herbnana

Avalonofthewind
I say her showing against Ultraman evens out her showing against Superman who had apparently been holding back his entire career to think she was stronger than him. laughing out loud

Power Girl will be just as strong as SG in this fight and Conner's TK will be useful.

The lame thing about this thread is that you could sub in any Superman level flying brick instead of Clark and this wouldn't even be up for debate.

Any Superman level brick?

Borg has already done it with ease... wink

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Beatdown2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Beatdown3.jpg

Validus
Please. I know not even you think Borg should be besting Eradicator.

For that matter, Henshaw is more powerful than Superman.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Any Superman level brick?

Borg has already done it with ease... wink

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Beatdown2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Beatdown3.jpg

Avy, wasn't that the Matrix Supergirl??

Ie, not the Supergirl that handed Superman his ass when they met a while back??
Had him reduced to wearing a green ring??

And Steel isn't anywhere near as tough as Supergirl.

And that comic is around the Return of Superman era.

Supergirl handed Superman his ass when they first met. And he beat hers later on.

Sounds like a match to me. With PG and SB there to help?

They wash his tights for him later.

Team 7.5/10

soxfn89
Gotta vote for the team

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Avy, wasn't that the Matrix Supergirl??

Ie, not the Supergirl that handed Superman his ass when they met a while back??
Had him reduced to wearing a green ring??

And Steel isn't anywhere near as tough as Supergirl.

And that comic is around the Return of Superman era.

Supergirl handed Superman his ass when they first met. And he beat hers later on.

Sounds like a match to me. With PG and SB there to help?

They wash his tights for him later.

Team 7.5/10

I knew someone would bring that up. Yes, that is Matrix Supergirl...the same Matrix Supergirl that KO'd the true precrisis Supergirl (although she broke some knuckles pulling that feat.) and IMO had some more dangerous abilities.

Matrix also gave Supes a hard time when they met, and as usual as time went on he overshadowed her. The eradicator is also there who is more powerful than either powergirl or supergirl along with Superboy and Steel.

Steel may not be anywhere near their class, but hey...it's still an extra body to deal with.

Please. I know not even you think Borg should be besting Eradicator.

For that matter, Henshaw is more powerful than Superman.

I've expressed my concerns about Borg and Erads but the truth remains.... Borg is far more advanced kryptonian tech that Eradicator is. As much as I like AMD processors, I wouldn't argue that a K6-2 would compete with a P4. Borg has beat him enough (and easily) enough times where even I have to admit that he's Superior.

Henshaw may be more diverse than Superman, but he lost to him in that same arc.

TheKahn
This isn't Dragon Ball Z where everyone decides it'd be smart to fight one after another. They attack in a group.

laughing

MattDay
put it this way because they are near even matched in powers, looks at as this, a fully grown adult male with experience, against 2 girls and boy... who is gonna win? superman

Sirius77
Superman loses, but the rest are most likely all permanently damaged.

MattDay
again a fully grown man who is fairly well built against 2 girls and a boy... the man wins, superman wins

UniOmni
Originally posted by MattDay
again a fully grown man who is fairly well built against 2 girls and a boy... the man wins, superman wins

You do know that Supergirl is older than Clark right??

And that when they first met, she handed him his ass??

So much so that he was reduced to wearing a kryptonite ring to beat her?

I'd say they're near even, with a slight edge to him.

With the other two here, as PG is more powerful while near Supergirl its like this......

Superman = 5.0 in stats
Supergirl = 4.5 in stats
PowerGirl = 2.5 in stats normally, but while near Supergirl = 4.25 in stats
Superboy = 3.75 in stats

(These are just estimates people)

With those numbers against him, do you really think he can just stomp the team like that??

And matt, physiques don't matter here.

All that matters is the power that lies within them.

Physiques only matter if they were normal average humans.

Validus
I've expressed my concerns about Borg and Erads but the truth remains.... Borg is far more advanced kryptonian tech that Eradicator is. As much as I like AMD processors, I wouldn't argue that a K6-2 would compete with a P4. Borg has beat him enough (and easily) enough times where even I have to admit that he's Superior.

Henshaw may be more diverse than Superman, but he lost to him in that same arc.
Superman > Cyborg > Eradicator?

You've said before that Eradicator is Superman + Silver Surfer so how could he logically be under Superman?

Avalonofthewind
Superman > Cyborg > Eradicator?

You've said before that Eradicator is Superman + Silver Surfer so how could he logically be under Superman?

We both know that Supes has beaten characters with powersets far more diverse than his own due to being the brick that he is.

doctorstrongbad
I like to go with numbers in a fight. I think the team could take over superman.

rotiart
Superman beats Kara and PG like he beat on Dark and Light Supergirl. Conner coughs up some excuse about needing to timmy falling down a well... and runs away.

Superboy Prime
For being older than Supes Kara does look like a punk when she stands next to him.

The Fake Macoy
The team should be able to win this. 3 on 1 is good odds even against Supes.

MattDay
***** slaps the girls and punks connor

TheKahn
Does anyone know about how old Power Girl is suppose to be? She's been around for a while so I don't know if Superman has that much of an experience advantage compared to her. Superboy has been part of at least two superhero teams I can think of as well as being solo. Even Supergirl already has a year of experience as a superhero and amazon training. Together they should be able to put up a decent fight against him.

UniOmni
Originally posted by TheKahn
Does anyone know about how old Power Girl is suppose to be? She's been around for a while so I don't know if Superman has that much of an experience advantage compared to her. Superboy has been part of at least two superhero teams I can think of as well as being solo. Even Supergirl already has a year of experience as a superhero and amazon training. Together they should be able to put up a decent fight against him.

In all honesty, together they should beat his ass.

Validus
We both know that Supes has beaten characters with powersets far more diverse than his own due to being the brick that he is.
That isn't what I asked you. Do you think Superman should logically one up Eradicator everytime they fight? All that does is make him look like a joke and definitely doesn't do much for anyone claiming he's Superman + the Surfer.

UniOmni
That isn't what I asked you. Do you think Superman should logically one up Eradicator everytime they fight? All that does is make him look like a joke and definitely doesn't do much for anyone claiming he's Superman + the Surfer.

Logic is thrown out the window in comics.

But for the record, imo, heroes with more powers should always look superior to other heroes as long as its certain they are more powerful.

No matter the politics/ character shielding.

Example - I don't mind Superman beating darky, as long as theres a hell of a plot device/stipulation in play somewhere.
Ie, Darkseid is weak, cuz his flo is heavy....Or something like that.

But when Eradicator and Superman fight Darky together, Eradicator should easily have the better showing.
Not Erad falls, and Superman triumphs simply because he's superman.

That hurts both Darky and Eradicator, and lowers their stock, while Supermans stagnates, rather than raises, though thats obviously what the writer hoped for. Hence the jobber aura label.

You won't ever see Thunderstrike do more damage to Surter than Thor, cuz that makes no sense.

But it is likely that you will see Superman do more damage to Darkseid than Erad, though Eradicator is clearly more powerful.
Character shielding is at play there obviously.

Sometimes the books of the less popular make more sense than the ones that are protected.
Cuz they have less on the line, and don't have to worry about icons losing luster.

Avalonofthewind

Logically, No I don't....just like I think SS shouldn't be losing to Thanos...unfortunately comics ignore all that and set bricks to be #1.

If we went logically then nobody under skyfather should have a prayer against a halfway decent GL.

Character 1 - "Hi! I can matter manipulate and travel time! What can you do?"

Character 2 - "If I will it, I can do anything that I can imagine, and I can imagine a lot..."

Character 1 - "Oh...*slowly backs off*

kgkg
Team SHOULD win.
Superman WILL win. I agree..........

infact this has already happened...... When Cyborg beat those guys easy....... Supes took out Cyborg

The difference is Supes doesn't JOb like the others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.