REED RICHARDS, THANOS, DOOM, MAGNETO,XAVIER, SINISTER w1 year prep VS MARVEL UNIVERSE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
simple. can they take down all of the marvel universe under the abstract power levels.{marvel universe is unaware of this plan}

Thanos_1971
Yes.

H. S. 6
Sure.

Apolloknight
With little to no effort.

Tshern
Wolverine.

willRules
Well they have two geniuses, a cosmic level bloke, one of if not the best healing factor in the MU (not to mention Sinister's intellect). They also have two of the most powerful mutants in the world, and both those guys are fairly intelligent as well. They win yes

They could probably just plug Xavier into Cerebro and take down a few million minds, before they even start a proper attack yes

Grimm22
Doom or Reed could do this easily on their own yes

Thanos with 3 months of prep could do this on his own.

Xavier and Magneto cant do anything on their own no

Sinister could do some but not nearly as much as Reed or Doom no

Inhuman
The marvel universe goes down. DC universe also would go down with ease.

willRules
Originally posted by Grimm22
Doom or Reed could do this easily on their own yes

Thanos with 3 months of prep could do this on his own.

Xavier and Magneto cant do anything on their own no

Sinister could do some but not nearly as much as Reed or Doom no

I agree, but I think you are underestimating Xavier and Magneto here. These guys are in the upper class of powerful mutants yes Xavier could mind rape pretty much most of the planet, and Magneto can hold his own against the survivors, it's the cosmics they would struggle with yes

Grimm22
Originally posted by willRules
I agree, but I think you are underestimating Xavier and Magneto here. These guys are in the upper class of powerful mutants yes Xavier could mind rape pretty much most of the planet, and Magneto can hold his own against the survivors, it's the cosmics they would struggle with yes

Unless Xavier has Cerebra (or Cerebro, what the hell are they calling it nowadays?!?!) then he isnt powerful enougth to take out the entire planet no Not even close.

Magneto stands no chance even with prep against cosmics no expression

Neither of these guys are strong enougth to take on cosmics no expression

Priest
we all seen wat thanos can do with prep..he'll get the HOTU within a year . Thanos alone would do it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Priest
we all seen wat thanos can do with prep..he'll get the HOTU within a year . Thanos alone would do it.

Or get the Infinity Gauntlet

or the cosmic cube

or the.........

Priest
oh i thought it was the whole MU, including the abstracts like Eternity, and LT doh

leonheartmm
i didnt put in abstract as they can counter most prep as they trancend time/space etc and ALLOW most things to happen if they think its for the best.

however i think most people are underestimating the universe.

cosmic cubes
korvak
galactus
inbetweener
celestials
shuma gorath
zom
set
cyttorak
gaia
rune king thor
numinus
krulls
skrees
mkraans
watchers
atum
dr strange
silver surfer
genis
sentry
tyrant
skyfathers
runer
black bolt
quaysar
dormammu
adam warlock with soul gem
ego the living planet

etc etc.

willRules
Originally posted by Grimm22
Unless Xavier has Cerebra (or Cerebro, what the hell are they calling it nowadays?!?!) then he isnt powerful enougth to take out the entire planet no Not even close.

Magneto stands no chance even with prep against cosmics no expression

Neither of these guys are strong enougth to take on cosmics no expression

But with prep Xavier could use a cerebra/cerebro device couldn't he?

And regarding cosmics, I agree with you there yes

HisMajestyAC43
with prep, most of those heavy hitters of the mu, like rkthor and ss would be neutralized. thanos richards and doom, could do this alone just as easily as this whole group. and them alone are more liable to not screw it up... i think magneto and xavier can be useful, but are not necessary, and i doubt there is much sinister can do that thanos cant do, or figure out how to do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.