Getting used to an old monitor....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
The original monitor my computer came with is 800x600 but when my brother got his own computer for college he got a flatscreen 1024x768. He switched that out and left me with the flatscreen and now that he's moving out on his own, he switches the flatscreen back with my original monitor and it's like getting used to a new home. When I had the flatscreen it sat back really far into the computer desk but this one is like right up into my face and a lot smaller. I can't get used to it. GAHH! Kill me now.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
The original monitor my computer came with is 800x600 but when my brother got his own computer for college he got a flatscreen 1024x768. He switched that out and left me with the flatscreen and now that he's moving out on his own, he switches the flatscreen back with my original monitor and it's like getting used to a new home. When I had the flatscreen it sat back really far into the computer desk but this one is like right up into my face and a lot smaller. I can't get used to it. GAHH! Kill me now.

Your computer sounds rightly lame...tiny monitor with terrible resolution, and it has lots of problems internally.

H. S. 6
Oh.

SnakeEyes
Uh huh.... What the f**k?

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Your computer sounds rightly lame...tiny monitor with terrible resolution, and it has lots of problems internally.
Well 800x600 isn't THAT bad. It could be more like that one 600xsomething solution. And the internal damage was caused by me, accidentally.

LanceWindu
Well 800x600 isn't THAT bad. It could be more like that one 600xsomething solution. And the internal damage was caused by me, accidentally.

800x600 is the smallest you can go. no expression

TOH
No it is not no expression

LanceWindu
Originally posted by TOH
No it is not no expression

It is on my monitor. no expression

SnakeEyes
I smelll a confrontation... What the f**k?

NINJ4_BL4D3
800 x 600........did dinosaurs come with the computer......glare

SnakeEyes
Oh snap! What the f**k?

TOH
It is on my monitor. no expression
I can have 640 x480 on mine no expression

SnakeEyes
Damn... What the f**k?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by TOH
I can have 640 x480 on mine no expression

Wow...what kind of computer do you have?

TOH
Wow...what kind of computer do you have?
Mac Mini/LCD monitor no expression

NINJ4_BL4D3
640 x 480.................thats ...... pretty....ummmm.........yeah...

ILoveMyDaniel
Um..No.

LanceWindu
Um..No.

I thought 800x600 was already out of date...you can go smaller...****in' ey your computer should be a paperweight by now.

ILoveMyDaniel
I thought 800x600 was already out of date...you can go smaller...****in' ey your computer should be a paperweight by now.
eek!

H. S. 6

Nuh uh. mhm

LanceWindu
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Nuh uh. mhm

Read the rest of the posts and you'll see I was told this already, now you are the one who looks the fool.

Spawn_Master
Read the rest of the posts and you'll see I was told this already, now you are the one who looks the fool. Oh!...Snap! ermm

ILoveMyDaniel
It's kind of sinkin' in now....a little bit.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Oh!...Snap! ermm

Read the posts and you'll see that I already said "Oh snap!"

Now you're the one who looks like a fool.

H. S. 6
Read the rest of the posts and you'll see I was told this already, now you are the one who looks the fool.

Read my post again and you'll see you're the one who looks like a fool. mhm

Bloigen
1280 x 1024. w00t

Flamboyant4Life
I use 800x600 because I like it. I still have Windows 98 by the way.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
I use 800x600 because I like it. I still have Windows 98 by the way.
That's the first computer that we had and then we got this XP. My brother has a VAIO but he's taking that with him when he moves out in two weeks.

VanillaCocaCola

laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
No it isn't. no expression

You fail 5 times.

Lana
You know that that's not how they measure the size of a computer monitor, right?

And hell, 1024x768 is out of date in my eyes. I've got 1280x1024 on my PC and 1280x800 on my laptop.

TOH
Originally posted by Lana
You know that that's not how they measure the size of a computer monitor, right?

shock

ILoveMyDaniel
w00t Okay things are back to normal again. I'm used to it.

Swe_Bum
LOL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.