X-Man (Nate Grey) vs. The Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
no expression

thedude1948
You Bastard... mad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spite thread. The Runner is Cosmic and has many many more abilities beyond Speed.

Grimm22
If runner beats Flash then he sure as hell beats X-Man no expression

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
no expression
Originally posted by Broly92

You dumba** laughing

Soleran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Spite thread. The Runner is Cosmic and has many many more abilities beyond Speed.

He also has the superfriend ability.

Tshern
He has what?

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

No no no. According to leonhartmm, not even the Runner can speedblitz the unstoppable X-Man. jockey

Priest
No no no. According to leonhartmm, not even the Runner can speedblitz the unstoppable X-Man. jockey
the runner is pretty much a amped up surfer without the board..not anything like superman.

General Kon-El
How was the Runner defeated by Thanos again?

Inhuman
Originally posted by General Kon-El

Thanos had time gem. He turned Runner into a baby.

Anyhow Runner wins faster than flash can blink.

Priest
Originally posted by General Kon-El

Thanos had the the gardeners infinity gem ( forgot the name, ill have too look it up again)..maybe the reality gem..but pretty much he used it to turne the runner into a baby after he turned the runner into a old man.

leonheartmm
nate grey has power to surpass classic phoenix power levels. u people might want to rethink ur biased judgement. {and he DID kill the harvesters and brought back to life eveyr being on earth not to mention earth's own cosmic/mystic life force.

What If...
Spite thread.

Someone is bad superman lost to x-man sad

Apolloknight
no expression

co-signed.

batdude123
Originally posted by leonheartmm
nate grey has power to surpass classic phoenix power levels. u people might want to rethink ur biased judgement. {and he DID kill the harvesters and brought back to life eveyr being on earth not to mention earth's own cosmic/mystic life force.

Case in point. laughing

leonheartmm
^ do u notice how its only you or some other sore losers who end up laughing at valid points? without addressing them

batdude123
I'm just saying why I made this thread. And no, you're talking about 'What If...' wink

What If...
*goes to superman vs x-man thread*

For 8 pages you just spam "speedlibtz, nate loses"
I laugh at you and tell you no.

A scan of Nate being speedblitzzed, shattered, and then put back together is then posted.

You then hijack the thread to how Superman can fly so no one will notice how stupid you look.

Me > you
Nate > Superman

batdude123
Originally posted by What If...
*goes to superman vs x-man thread*

For 8 pages you just spam "speedlibtz, nate loses"
I laugh at you and tell you no.

A scan of Nate being speedblitzzed, shattered, and then put back together is then posted.

You then hijack the thread to how Superman can fly so no one will notice how stupid you look.

Me > you
Nate > Superman

God you are so pathetic. Not to mention the fact that you think DC vs. Marvel is canon and you actually think Storm would be able to stalemate Wonder Woman. Gimme a break. You have the capacity of a two year old.

Broly92
Storm could still shock her but will lose for sure

leonheartmm
my goodness batdude ur pathetic. which exactly is non cannon the fact that nate revived a planet's life force and CANONLY lose his own life or the fact that he telepathically DOMINATED thanos?! damn ur setting new limits for people who are full of crap.

Soleran
my goodness batdude ur pathetic. which exactly is non cannon the fact that nate revived a planet's life force and CANONLY lose his own life or the fact that he telepathically DOMINATED thanos?! damn ur setting new limits for people who are full of crap.

Um Nate spoiled the harvesters crop by mingling with everyone on the planet, they didn't lack life force though, far from it.

Apolloknight
Ummm, Runner destroys Nate, sorry, Runner was faster then even he could comprehend. He would on occasion outrun his own thoughts, being places before he even knew he wanted to be there.

batdude123

Did you even read what I posted???? What the f**k? I said "DC VERSUS MARVEL" was not canon. Not whatever Nate did. I was talking about the Storm/Wonder Woman fight. Learn to read!!!

And you want to get on telepathically dominating people. Superman used T-Vo to telepathically dominate Dominus, who is above Thanos.

Broly92
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Ummm, Runner destroys Nate, sorry, Runner was faster then even he could comprehend. He would on occasion outrun his own thoughts, being places before he even knew he wanted to be there.
You don't get it this is about Superman vs. X-man roll eyes (sarcastic)

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Broly92
You don't get it this is about Superman vs. X-man roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then why is this Runner vs Nate...... confused

batdude123
Nate gets his ass kicked here.

Broly92
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Then why is this Runner vs Nate...... confused Spite

What If...
I kinda feel bad for you.

If you would pay attention....when I mentioned marvel vs. DC I also added "if that means anything" which was my way of saying it wasn't canon.

Also, if you would notice, I said Storm win 9/10.
It was sarcasm, to spite a spite thread.

leonheartmm
superman has no telepathy whatsoever batdude, either ur talking about superman prime/energy superman/precrisis superman or ur plainly LYING. normal superman has NO telepathy. and nate if u actually{most people here} would actually care to unbiasly READ his feats and purpose. ud see that he is far beyond the likes of mere skyfathers.

leonheartmm
PHOENIX power levels are BEYOND the likes of runner.

Apolloknight
superman has no telepathy whatsoever batdude, either ur talking about superman prime/energy superman/precrisis superman or ur plainly LYING. normal superman has NO telepathy. and nate if u actually{most people here} would actually care to unbiasly READ his feats and purpose. ud see that he is far beyond the likes of mere skyfathers.

Actually regular superman does have T-vo, and this is Runner vs Nate.

batdude123

Yes he does. It's called Torquasm-Vo. And he's used it to screw with the mind of an above skyfather level being (Dominus):

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo23kw.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo31hz.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=torquasmvo4po.jpg
http://img60.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed6gj.jpg
http://img461.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo8tc.jpg

leonheartmm
u think low level empathic ILLUSION casting is compareable to psionics?

batdude123
u think low level empathic ILLUSION casting is compareable to psionics?

That's not all of what it does. It alters reality, casts illusions, steals the other persons power, mind control people, and can create a mental plane of existence. Not to mention Dominus is a skyfather level being with nigh omnipotent psionic abilities, and Superman was able to mind screw with him. wink herbnana

Accel
That's not all of what it does. It alters reality, casts illusions, steals the other persons power, mind control people, and can create a mental plane of existence. Not to mention Dominus is a skyfather level being with nigh omnipotent psionic abilities, and Superman was able to mind screw with him. wink herbnana
Looks like someone found a new favorite smiley.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Looks like someone found a new favorite smiley.

I like that one better than even this one: herbwank

herbnana herbnana herbnana

Inhuman
grass

Laminator_X
Runner. He's one of the few characters in comics who actually does "speedblitz" like we talk about around here in the comics. Perhaps one of his powers is an immunity to jobber auras.

What If...
So does Superman.

And so do you in the Superman vs. Nate thread. thumb up

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

kgkg
Yes he does. It's called Torquasm-Vo. And he's used it to screw with the mind of an above skyfather level being (Dominus):

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo23kw.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo31hz.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=torquasmvo4po.jpg
http://img60.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed6gj.jpg
http://img461.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo8tc.jpg Only worked because Dominus was creating illusions in Superman's mine ( which was hurting supes because it seemed real)........ The T-Vo calmed him down

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
Only worked because Dominus was creating illusions in Superman's mine ( which was hurting supes because it seemed real)........ The T-Vo calmed him down

What are you talking about? The world was observing their battle..and Lex + Lois and other various things got sucked into it...

bigbran
my goodness batdude ur pathetic. which exactly is non cannon the fact that nate revived a planet's life force and CANONLY lose his own life or the fact that he telepathically DOMINATED thanos?! damn ur setting new limits for people who are full of crap. didnt thanos beat nate, and hulk?

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
What are you talking about? The world was observing their battle..and Lex + Lois and other various things got sucked into it... I had scans I can find it for u......... i remember Superman saying how he would stop his illusion by calming himself using a krp technique .........Although i don't know other times supes used T-vo to forcefully hurt someone u have scan of that?

Soleran
Originally posted by bigbran
didnt thanos beat nate, and hulk?

Yes he did!

Avalonofthewind
I had scans I can find it for u......... i remember Superman saying how he would stop his illusion by calming himself using a krp technique .........Although i don't know other times supes used T-vo to forcefully hurt someone u have scan of that?

That was the original time when Supes wore that funny red bandana. Supes had to calm himself to get into the theta state.

In their final battle, Superman sucked everything around him into T-vo, tapped in Dominus powerset and battled him on pretty even terms.

Eradicator (under the KEM EL personality) has also used it forcefully.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
That was the original time when Supes wore that funny red bandana. Supes had to calm himself to get into the theta state.

In their final battle, Superman sucked everything around him into T-vo, tapped in Dominus powerset and battled him on pretty even terms.

Eradicator (under the KEM EL personality) has also used it forcefully. u have scans am to lazy to get mine lol

kgkg
and my the way Runner destroys Nate

Avalonofthewind
u have scans am to lazy to get mine lol

Posted them in the other Nate thread.

and my the way Runner destroys Nate

And yes, Runner or any other herald and up character would destroy Nate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.