Validus vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Validus is one of the strongest characters in DC. He is much stronger than pre-crisis supes...and he once punched Super Boy out of the Solar System. Mangog has the strength of billions....who do you see winning this fight??

batdude123
Validus ftw.

Thanos_1971
Validus

A.J
Originally posted by batdude123
Validus ftw.

leonidas
validus owns. wink

Mider999
mangog can be hurt by mental attacks if not then he might win i think i mean this guy almost killed king thor can validus beat king thor im not saying he can im asking a question.

batdude123
Yeah, probably.

The Fake Macoy
How strong exactly is Mangog? What does he have the power of billions of?

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
How strong exactly is Mangog? What does he have the power of billions of?
Of a billion, billion souls. His strength is listed as incalculable.

Sirius77
Validus takes him.

Validus
Validus wins.

<---Biased

batdude123
laughing

Mider999
he tore asgard apart i dont think even odin could beat him i dont know but i know that king thor really needed to put his power at work to defeat him

batdude123
First of all, it only took one Godblast and Mangog was dead. The thing you said about Odin is just wrong. RKThor whispered a phrase and Mangog vanished into thin air. Thor even commented that the power of Odin was SO great, that he didn't understand why his father didn't destroy all of Asgards enemies sooner. Mangog's got nothing on Odin; NOTHING. Validus ftw.

MJOILNIR
Makes you wonder just how bad Odin really was dont it? To be fair though the classic Thor defeat of Mangog, the godblast was down the throat and not on the outside. Now RTK that was spectacular.

batdude123
Even so; Validus ftw.

Validus
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Makes you wonder just how bad Odin really was dont it? To be fair though the classic Thor defeat of Mangog, the godblast was down the throat and not on the outside. Now RTK that was spectacular.
It wasn't even a Godblast. It was the Anti-Force.

But yeah, Validus is a beast. Silver Age Kryptonians KO'd themselves just flying into his chest. Described their punches as planet destroying and him not even flinching. Destroyed a whole mountain of Inertron with one punch and Inertron is as tough or tougher than true adamantium.

MJOILNIR
Your right it was anti force. I wasnt thinking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.