Ghost in the Shell/Cowboy Bebop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kreiger
2 of the only good Anime shows, /discuss

Black Adam
you need to watch more anime.....that's not on adult swim.

chickenlover98
i dont like beebop that much. course i nev er watched much ut thats not the point. check out the newer ones/older ones. ie bleach/dbz/yu yu hakusho. take ur pick there are some great shows out there, there just needs to be more new ones
IMO.

Kero_Co
Pick just about any subject and there's at least one good anime for it.

chickenlover98
um i can pick a subject that you cant find a good anime for. emo's. and i mean one that makes you want to watch btw. sry, just my wierd mind at work

Kero_Co
Welcome to the NHK

chickenlover98
NHK?

Kero_Co
No, that's the name of the Anime, "Welcome to the N.H.K."

SelphieT
love Cowboy Bebop

My favorite episodes are Jupiter Jazz parts 1 and 2.

Gren is so hot. I was so sad at the ending.......

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by SelphieT
love Cowboy Bebop

My favorite episodes are Jupiter Jazz parts 1 and 2.

Gren is so hot. I was so sad at the ending....... oooh I love that 'saga' eek!

Vicious is cool big grin

Though, I prefer Ghost in the Shell wink

And as for the thread maker... I reccomend you start watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, Outlaw star, or Samurai Champloo stick out tongue

SelphieT
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
oooh I love that 'saga' eek!

Vicious is cool big grin

Though, I prefer Ghost in the Shell wink

And as for the thread maker... I reccomend you start watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, Outlaw star, or Samurai Champloo stick out tongue

Was Neon Genesis Evangelion made by the same people that made Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, and Samurai Champloo? Cause I know all the last three are.......

Vicious is such a jerk dude laughing out loud Faye's great, and Ed's original Japanese voice is hillarious, sounds like she's meowing!

WHITEBEARD
Cowboy bebop is cool & Ghost in the shellis cool also, but the best anime shows nawwwww.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.