for the guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

natashia
ok guys.
girls wanna know (some do others don't care)
what are the things you really look for in a girl/woman?
for a girlfriend/future wife ect......

LanceWindu
Everyone has different tastes...so what's it matter? Be yourself and wait for that certain guy who likes your qualities to come around.

Dusty
Co-Signed^

Lana
I'll agree on that also...and I'm a girl.

LanceWindu
LanceWindu FTW! t00w

natashia
i just wondered????
for the sake of curisoity.
i am on a binge of serious contiplations tonight.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by natashia
i just wondered????

Like I said though, everyone has different tastes, so if you ask such a broad question the answer is everything is what guy's are looking for in a woman/future wife.

stunna1773
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Everyone has different tastes...so what's it matter? Be yourself and wait for that certain guy who likes your qualities to come around.

yes some girl ask me that question and the answer the same way u did and she flipped me off

Lana
i just wondered????

If you ask guys what they look for in a girl, you'll find the only thing that everything said has in common is that they want a girl.

Assuming they're all straight, of course.

It's like assuming all girls want the same things in guys - it's simply not true, everyone wants different things.

I know what I want in a guy - and a girl - but what someone else wants can and will likely be totally different.

Soleran
I look for a girl with strong legs and knee pads in her back pockets!

Punkyhermy

I'm not a guy but I'd have to agree. Its more of a common sense thing than anything else. One thing you just should avoid doing at all costs is reinventing yourself to suit the likes of some particular guy. It is not worth it. And will only result in disatisfaction and a mess of the relationship at the end. You will be tired to being someone yournot and he will be pissed at discovering that you were a fake. erm If you like someone who doesn't seem to care much for you than that's that. End of story. And that's okay because that would be end of ONE story that then hadn't even started yet. So you don't lose anything. smile Know what you want and seek to be appreciated and loved for who you are, not some guy's perception of what you should be.Be yourself sounds so cliche but here's the thing, concepts become cliche for a reason, hon. wink smile

and I've spoken too much. stick out tongue

*hushes up*

A.J
ermm

VanillaCocaCola
ok guys.
for a girlfriend/future wife ect...... One that doesn't lie about everything, one that won't say 'yes' right away to whatever and then regretit immeadiatly, thinks her shit through, etc

Vinny Valentine
One That Doesn't give me some kind of Penis Virus.

And Pretty Much this - Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
One that doesn't lie about everything, one that won't say 'yes' right away to whatever and then regretit immeadiatly, thinks her shit through, etc

Clovie
I know for sure what they don't look for eek!

anything I have is WRONG> yes

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Clovie
I know for sure what they don't look for eek!

anything I have is WRONG> yes

Is that you in the Bath?

Bardock42

Yeah, I agree, afterall

To be yourself is all that you can do

To be yourself is all that you can do

Someone finds salvation in everyone
Another only pain
Someone tries to hide himself
Down inside himself he prays
Someone swears his true love
Until the end of time
Another runs away
Separate or united
Healthy or insane

And to be yourself is all that you can do

Lil Kong
ok guys.
girls wanna know (some do others don\'t care)
for a girlfriend/future wife ect...... aj showed me your picture and I gotta say its not you.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Lil Kong
aj showed me your picture and I gotta say its not you.

OHHHHH burn laughing

A.J
Sorry but he wanted to get a good look at you. messed

Clovie
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Is that you in the Bath? of course not.
d'you think she's similar?

-Tired Hiker-
ok guys.

It's all about the ass and the color of the nipples! smile

§P0oONY
ok guys.

Thread has been done numerous times in the past... I don't really look for anything in a woman, if they've got something, looking for it isn't necessary.

-Tired Hiker-

Bardock42
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
What I look for in a woman is a large wallet! Money is everythang! winkiss Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
It's all about the ass and the color of the nipples! smile LIAR!!!!

apoc001
I agree that everyone has different tastes and that you should be yourself. Just don't go so far as to completely let yourself go. You should still shave the armpits, shave the legs, and (I hate to say it) try not to get fat. Oh, and don't talk with your mouth full. It's gross. So... be yourself to a certain point, ok?

Scythe
I woman can look however she wishes, just as long as her offspring are delicious.

dr. pookie
i look for good hygiene.

bigbran
pretty, truthful, funny, accepting, doesnt take life to seriously, and of course is nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.