Predator Eyes of the Demon Hunt Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent HUNK

SilentWolf
Sayuri Gonzalez had spent all day tracking down the man that had worked with her brother in the past weeks. It was hard to get a hold of his profile, but at long last she did, and as soon as she had located the mans address, she was quick to confront him.

"Dont jump to conclusions so soon, detective." Sayuri replied in a quite yet stern voice. She didn't want to attract any unnecessary attention from this man's neighbors.
"My name is Sayuri Gonzalez. I have reason to believe you may have some valuable information about my older brother. Deigo. He was murdered a few days ago."
The girl crossed her arms over her chest and looked the man in the eye suspiciously as she awaited his reply.

Agent HUNK
"Diego was your brother?" Travis asked as he eyed her in disbelief.
"Why don't you come in. You want something to drink? All I have is water or milk, because I doubt you are old enough for what else I got." Travis said as he walked towards his kitchen.

On the other side of town an invisible ship slowly descended into a abandoned warehouse, the roof having long been lost to high speed winds. At the controls sat a large humanoid creature, and he calmly looked at his contol panel. The Bad Blood would have already started his murderous spree, but Sar'An'De could not find the location of the traitor's ship. "A hunt of my own." he said to himself as his mandibles click in anger at the thought at what the Bad Blood had done.

gamewarrior
Jason Lone had just entered Dallas a day ago. He was ordered to move to Dallas because of all the strange occurances, it would be a great help to the local law enforcement. He was stationed at a nearby police department and at 6:00 he had just woken up. It was the first day of work here in Dallas and he was looking forward to it. He didnt just go here just because of his boss's order but he wanted to see what had happenned to his good friend Diego. He heard from his old police friends from Dallas that 4 people were killed including Diego, a few days ago. Actually this is were he was before he became SWAT and moved to Atlanta. It was good seeing the old neighborhood again after such a long time. Jason got ready and holstered his glock and got into uniform. It was a only a short walk to the station and in a matter of minutes he entered the police department, ready to face any obstacle and challenge.

John!attheDisco
John Bieniek was a very troubled man. He had never been so baffled by a case in his life. He had been called in after the rookie investigators had gotten nowhere, but he was doing no better. Nothing man made could've done that to Sgt. Diego Gonzalez. Not that he knew the Sergeant very well, but he knew he was an accomplished cop, and that he wouldn't have been caught in such a situation unless there was an ingenious criminal at hand. These two circumstances made John very wary of what he was dealing with, and he feared for what was to come...

It had been an hour, but it didn't seem like it with the deep thought John had been in. It was time to immerse himself in the hell that was this case, and he stood up, brushed off his pants, and walked out the door. Once outside, he noted the high heat and humidity of the air, looked to the east and saw the sun rising over the hazy horizon. There were thin clouds that covered the sky, but most of the light of day came through. John got in his silver Lexus IS, and began his early morning Dallas commute to the Police Station...

Inside, he noticed a new member of the SWAT team and approached him, "So, you new here?"

Rikku Gullwing
Camilla Blaine, archeologist and Tomb Raider was now in town. She had been told of Diego Gonzalez's death by a member of the police. Diego had put her on his list of close relatives. Camilla had met Diego when she had gotten entangled with a bunch of businessmen who were stealing archeological pieces and he was an undercover cop posing as one of the handlers.

She got his help and even dated him once, maybe that was why he put her on that list and she felt that she owed it to him to find out if it hadn't been an old enemy of hers that had done this to her friend. Diego was a good man and a dedicated cop. She was now in town and she had gone to a restaurant, she hadn't eaten anything since she arrived in the morning and hadn't been hungry at all when she saw the diced body of her friend. Her eyes were red, a clear signal that she had been crying but she just ordered something to eat. She was going to call her mother later to let her know about what happened.

gamewarrior
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
Inside, he noticed a new member of the SWAT team and approached him, "So, you new here?"

Jason heard the man and turned around to converse. The day was just starting and a new face appears. "Yes and no, actually I lived in this place before." he said looking around. "I got into SWAT when I was 25 and moved to atlanta." he walks toward the man and shakes his hand with a smile. "Nice to meet you, sir?".

John!attheDisco
"Oh, yes," John said, thinking himself stupid for not introducing himself first before interrogating the man, "my name is John Bieniek, I'm with the CSI, and who might you be?" John observed the figure standing next to him. He appeared to be about thirty, and looked about five foot ten and two hundred pounds, but the weight, he thought, could be attributed to his muscular frame.

Sora The Brave
Alex Michaels had read over the file hundreds, if not thousands of times. Nothing, not a single clue... Except what some people call 'Alien Markings' on the walls. Alex grunted and threw the file across the room, spraying papers everywhere. He rested his head on his desk, wondering what the hell his partner was doing.

SilentWolf
"Im fine," She replied, stepping into the mans house. "Why don't we get right to the point. My brother's funeral was a closed casket. Although I didn't get a close look at his remains," She paused and took a deep sigh. "for my own moral reasons. The way his body was left suggest that this was no amateur drug dealer. We've got a professional on our hands. But that much is obvious. You know something more, dont you detective?" Sayuri asked, staring the man down. Her voice was cold and anxious. Most people would have hated to be put into such an awkward position.

Agent HUNK
Travis came walking back into his living room and stared the young woman up and down. "You're about eighteen years old, and you talk like one of us. You're right about one thing, I do know more but no one would believe my theory. I saw the evidence and I don't believe it. What exactly is it you do for a living, little girl?" Travis said as he moved to his dinner table and sat down. On the table was the report of the murders, Crime Scene photos, evidence reports, and the files of all those killed.

SilentWolf
Sayuri tracked every one of his movements as if she was half expecting him to whip out a gun. The girl new better than this, she was simply tired of going in circles, trying to scratch out a few clue about her brothers mysterious death.
"Im a bounty hunter." She shot back as the Detective took a seat in front of various files. "What is it you got there?" She asked, eyeing the pictures. She couldn't make out any of them from where she stood, but she had a feeling one of those might have something to do with Deigo.

Agent HUNK
Travis noticed that Sayuri's eyes were wandering over the case files, and he neatly pushed them back into the folder. "Look, I'm sorry about your brother. He was a good cop, and a great guy to go get a drink with. However, I can't really discuss the investigation with you or anyone else not on the force. rest assured I will do everything in my power to find out what did this to him, and I will." Travis said as he looked to Sayuri, half expecting here to explode with anger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.