Eradicator vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins this fight?

darthgoober
Surfer.

UniOmni
Put my money on Surfer as well.

Eradicator is good, but he's a jobber at times.

Avalonofthewind
Eradicator.

Both Surfer and Erads have jobbed. Statwise, Erads has everything Surfer has and more.

Arahan
Current Surfer?

SS 10/10

janus77
erm, who is the Eradicator?
tell me a little about the guy if you can smile

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Eradicator.

Both Surfer and Erads have jobbed. Statwise, Erads has everything Surfer has and more. What can Eradicator do that Surfer cannot? Not disagreeing, just curious.

As for the battle, current Surfer 9/10 for the win.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by janus77
erm, who is the Eradicator?
tell me a little about the guy if you can smile Eradicator
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eradicator_%28comics%29

i say he takes it 7/10. He doesn't have the Kryptonite weakness right? just to make sure.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Acrosurge
What can Eradicator do that Surfer cannot? Not disagreeing, just curious.

As for the battle, current Surfer 9/10 for the win. Well he can analyze Surfer.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Well he can analyze Surfer. ...and? The Surfer can analyze Eradicator as he has analyzed Hulk, Gladiator, The Odinpower, Genis, Krosakis, Abomination, Beta Ray Bill, and countless others.

Rols
Eradicator.

Both Surfer and Erads have jobbed. Statwise, Erads has everything Surfer has and more.

Ive got to disagree w/ that, i think its the other way around..

batdude123
Sorry, this is classic Surfer, not the current one. smile

Soleran
Eradicator is so awesome he lost to Superman (yeah Eradicator is SO awesome)

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Eradicator is so awesome he lost to Superman (yeah Eradicator is SO awesome)

So? Both have their jobber moments. smile

Validus
I don't see how you could pick Erads in this. T-Vo? Didn't help against Majestic.

Rols
Originally posted by batdude123
Sorry, this is classic Surfer, not the current one. smile

Im referring to classic Surfer as well, not much is shown on the current one so far...

He jobbs a lot..

Validus
That wasn't jobbing unless you're talking about the part where Fortress Eradicator was just strong enough to be an annoyance.

HigH ScholaR
Surfer take this

Rols
Your referring to the sattelite incident and Erad transformed, dont really remember much dough but wasnt he beaten by Maj blits in the stomach and came crushing down to the satellite. Really vaque recollection on that..

General Kon-El
...and? The Surfer can analyze Eradicator as he has analyzed Hulk, Gladiator, The Odinpower, Genis, Krosakis, Abomination, Beta Ray Bill, and countless others. Silver Surfer doesn't have a computer analysis ability in his brain, does he?

Rols
Process information at lightspeed or maybe even more(dont really know what that means) but he was able to gather information that would last more than a few years in micro second..

Acrosurge
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Silver Surfer doesn't have a computer analysis ability in his brain, does he? Well, the Surfer doesn't have a computer in his brain, but his Cosmic Awareness and Power Cosmic essentially does the same thing. In your opinion, do you think Eradicator's computer brain analyzes things more efficiently than the Surfer?

HigH ScholaR
oh he can also look moments into the future (ss)

Soljer
The Surfer takes this.

doctorstrongbad
Silver surfer can beat superman. He takes out Eradicator easily.

Rols
Ohh, i think Erads. could take out Superman, if his finally done all that jobbing.

Avalonofthewind
What can Eradicator do that Surfer cannot? Not disagreeing, just curious.

As for the battle, current Surfer 9/10 for the win.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t409264.html

He has matter manipulation to a greater extent, mind control, telepathy, multiversal awareness, Torquasm Vo, and near Superman strength and durability.

Rols

He has matter manipulation to a greater extent, multiversal awareness, Torquasm Vo, and near Superman strength and durability.

Multiversal awareness, T-vo SS doesnt have it...
Time manipulating ability, CA (not to sure, similar to above), SofL (never seen him do that dough, probably can but not on comic panel).
But i think SS has better mattler manipulating ability.

Rols
take SofL back, he can definetly do that.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Rols
take SofL back, he can definetly do that.

It's all there...Erads can easily do all of the above.

I give the edge on matter manipulation to Eradicator. He's made some pretty damn complex things on the fly effortlessly.

snoopdogg
Erads has the better matter manipulating feats imo.

Soleran
SS takes this

Rols
Read it, good scans by the way. Him and Blue Supes are beginning to grow on me, ive been hunting a few of there back/appearance issues.
I still put SS a level above Erads in matter manipulation. Ohh... Well to each his own.

Avalonofthewind
Read it, good scans by the way. Him and Blue Supes are beginning to grow on me, ive been hunting a few of there back/appearance issues.
I still put SS a level above Erads in matter manipulation. Ohh... Well to each his own.

No prob. Out of curiousity what do you think places SS above Eradicator in matter manipulation? The guy has manipulated living humans directly and switched them back without killing them.

He's made a near clone of Superman's body out of stone slab. Pretty impressive stuff.

UniOmni

He has matter manipulation to a greater extent, mind control, telepathy, multiversal awareness, Torquasm Vo, and near Superman strength and durability.

Something tells me, that if he wanted to, Surfer could strip Eradicator of his multiversal awareness.
Likely, as easily as Majestic gave it to him.
Just rewrite his data lines, essentially.

And the only thing that you named that actually helps him is his strength.
That and T-vo, and that doesn't secure anything.

Surfer is easily as durable as Superman, imo.

And before its said, no i don't buy Dominus as a skyfather level being.

Rols
The fact that SS manipulate on a grand scale. Ie; planetary and thousand years in future, imbue strength, not only matter but time as well... etc, etc.

doctorstrongbad
I'm sticking with my original statement. Silver surfer can beat superman and any of his "clones". Eradicator goes down.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Something tells me, that if he wanted to, Surfer could strip Eradicator of his multiversal awareness.
Likely, as easily as Majestic gave it to him.
Just rewrite his data lines, essentially.

And the only thing that you named that actually helps him is his strength.
That and T-vo, and that doesn't secure anything.

Surfer is easily as durable as Superman, imo.

And before its said, no i don't buy Dominus as a skyfather level being.

That trick wouldn't work again... Superman tried it.

By the example you are going by I could say.."We'll Surfer has been owned by lightning from Storm so Eradicator could do the same then."

Both would be rubbish examples.

Broly92
Eradicator wins 5.9/10 he is like Supes but doesn't suck and is bada**

Superboy Prime
Eradicator is more than a "clone" of Superman.

Avalonofthewind
The fact that SS manipulate on a grand scale. Ie; planetary and thousand years in future, imbue strength, not only matter but time as well... etc, etc.

Erads can do grand scale as well and he's done more complex manipulation from what's been shown.

I've never been convinced about the time thing, it's not inherent to his abilities like say Waverider for instance. 1 scan of his falling through time without even showing HOW it happened isn't proof.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

I was using "clone" to describe the 4 supermen who took the place of the original superman when he died. yep yep

Broly92
Did I say he was?

Superboy Prime
I wasn't even talking to you.

Broly92
I wasn't even talking to you.
Sorry my apologizes

Superboy Prime
Not a problem.

Rols
Erads can do grand scale as well and he's done more complex manipulation from what's been shown.

I've never been convinced about the time thing, it's not inherent to his abilities like say Waverider for instance. 1 scan of his falling through time without even showing HOW it happened isn't proof.

Complex SS has done as well, grand scale meaning planetary evolution; supposedly evolving it a few thousand years in future as if normally but in an instant, time manipulation there a few hes done it without using SofL, manipulate Chronal energies and goes back in the 50's, see past future events (precog thorough manipulating time). there more too just cant think right now.

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Erads has the better matter manipulating feats imo. like what?

Inhuman
surfer takes majority

Avalonofthewind
Complex SS has done as well, grand scale meaning planetary evolution; supposedly evolving it a few thousand years in future as if normally but in an instant, time manipulation there a few hes done it without using SofL, manipulate Chronal energies and goes back in the 50's, see past future events (precog thorough manipulating time). there more too just cant think right now.

Planetary manipulation is not a problem. Erads has done it to the whole Daxamite population, the Kryptonian population and was going to turn earth into the new krypton.

The problem here is that Eradicator has Surfers abilities in addition to Supermans.

Overall, they would probably stalemate seeing that they are 90% the same character.

Rols
Fair enough, just dont like the fact that he jobbs to Supes big grin.

Acrosurge
Fair enough, just dont like the fact that he jobbs to Supes big grin. That does seem suspect. Why doesn't Erads simply create a kryptonite weapon when fighting Supes?

Juntai
That does seem suspect. Why doesn't Erads simply create a kryptonite weapon when fighting Supes? Winning is one Supes powers.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Juntai
Winning is one Supes powers. laughing

Genius, Juntai! It all makes perfect sense now!

Juntai
Powerset-wise people don't see Supes as much but a brick that can shoot lasers, but Supes is so much more than that, in actual combat. On paper, it looks like heralds should be able to beat him, but the simple truth of it is, Supes has smashed characters in that league, the league above it, and the league above that. And fairly consistantly, once he gets his bearings. And until he does that, he just takes all the punishment on purpose... and yes, that is on panel truth. But no matter how many times he does it, it's "PIS". So its just much easier to say,...winning is one of Supes' powers . wink

Acrosurge
Powerset-wise people don't see Supes as much but a brick that can shoot lasers, but Supes is so much more than that, in actual combat. On paper, it looks like heralds should be able to beat him, but the simple truth of it is, Supes has smashed characters in that league, the league above it, and the league above that. And fairly consistantly, once he gets his bearings. And until he does that, he just takes all the punishment on purpose... and yes, that is on panel truth. But no matter how many times he does it, it's "PIS". So its just much easier to say,...winning is one of Supes' powers . wink I suppose Darkseid would be such an example?

I understand what you are saying and I agree that Superman is much more than a Brick with Laser Eyes, however it still seems a bit PISsy when guys with powersets equal or greater than Supes (Darkseid, Orion, Eradicator) easily job to him. If it isn't PIS, then why does it seem that Superman suddenly "decides" to use his full strength (or develops new powers such as rubbing his hands together real quick), while his opponents forget that they even have powers? That sounds like a logical disconnect, Juntai. That sounds like jobbing.

Juntai
I suppose Darkseid would be such an example?

I understand what you are saying and I agree that Superman is much more than a Brick with Laser Eyes, however it still seems a bit PISsy when guys with powersets equal or greater than Supes (Darkseid, Orion, Eradicator) easily job to him. If it isn't PIS, then why does it seem that Superman suddenly "decides" to use his full strength (or develops new powers such as rubbing his hands together real quick), while his opponents forget that they even have powers? That sounds like a logical disconnect, Juntai. That sounds like jobbing. You gotta remember, a decent chunk of Supes' rogues gallery is herald or skyfather level and some reaching higher.

A lot of the people Supes does beat, CAN beat him, but just all the same, Supes in full on mode is a League of One and he can and certainly has beat most everyone there is to beat. The proof is in the panels.

Acrosurge
You gotta remember, a decent chunk of Supes' rogues gallery is herald or skyfather level and some reaching higher.

A lot of the people Supes does beat, CAN beat him, but just all the same, Supes in full on mode is a League of One and he can and certainly has beat most everyone there is to beat. The proof is in the panels. I've seen and acknowledge that it exists, just as I acknowledge that Cap and Batman will humble folks way beyond their mortal capabilities (or Spidey vs Firelord if you like).

PIS/CIS happens. Consistent Jobber auras exist (Wolverine, Punisher, Batman). If anyone is entitled to an uber-jobber aura, I'd say Supes is the guy, being the first superhero of the modern era.

Ugh. I've taken us way off topic. Sorry about that.

Blair Wind
I have the perfect solution: He really is Rao incarneted shifty

Avalonofthewind
That does seem suspect. Why doesn't Erads simply create a kryptonite weapon when fighting Supes?

It's funny that you mention that...I used to wonder the same thing since Eradicator, Darkseid, and Cyborg all easily have that ability.

Then Lex tried it in a Kryptonian battle cruiser and still lost and that was a ridiculously overpowered ship.

Supergirl also recently fought a man made out of kryptonite and didn't have too much trouble with him.

Kryp isn't what is used to be...lol

juggernaut66666
Surfer wins eradicator got beaten up by majestic

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Surfer wins eradicator got beaten up by majestic

Oh really? Got scans of the "Beating?"

Eradicator was about to kill Maj, Maj attempted to reprogram him and Eradicator left and ended up with an upgrade to his power.

He then helped him get back to the Wildstorm universe.

Hardly a "beating."

Really, that was as silly as saying..."Surfer loses, he got beat up by Storm."

Acrosurge
It's funny that you mention that...I used to wonder the same thing since Eradicator, Darkseid, and Cyborg all easily have that ability.

Then Lex tried it in a Kryptonian battle cruiser and still lost and that was a ridiculously overpowered ship.

Supergirl also recently fought a man made out of kryptonite and didn't have too much trouble with him.

Kryp isn't what is used to be...lol ??? Is there an explaination for all that? If not, that's as PISsy as Supes lifting the landmass laced with Kryptonite in Superman Returns.

Tshern
Really, that was as silly as saying..."Surfer loses, he got beat up by Storm."

Not only by Storm but also by Spidey. Thus, Octopus beats Silver Surfer, as do most Spidey villains.

kgkg
Really, that was as silly as saying..."Surfer loses, he got beat up by Storm." What comic did u read?

the only thing Strom did was Stun him....... you don't win a battle without K.O

Skeets
Originally posted by Tshern
Not only by Storm but also by Spidey. Thus, Octopus beats Silver Surfer, as do most Spidey villains.
Ok,Sure.Originally posted by kgkg
What comic did u read?

the only thing Strom did was Stun him....... you don't win a battle without K.O
Exactly.

Surfer Stomps Eradicator.

Rols
I think anybody able to absorved/cast/control/manipulate(matter and self) infinite amount of energy is no match against any brick chars.

A.J
Oh really? Got scans of the "Beating?"

Eradicator was about to kill Maj, Maj attempted to reprogram him and Eradicator left and ended up with an upgrade to his power.

He then helped him get back to the Wildstorm universe.

Hardly a "beating."

Really, that was as silly as saying..."Surfer loses, he got beat up by Storm." What the f**k?

1. Eradicator gets s quick shot in.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6500/1ku7.th.jpg

2. The quick shots continue till Maj gets annoyed and hits him away with one hand.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3509/2pm1.th.jpg

3. Erad sees he needs and upgrade to continue and is possibly strong enough to Break his ribs, so he is about to sue his laser vision.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2682/3my7.th.jpg

4. Maj doesn't want to play anymore and pulls it up a notch, he uses his brains to mess with Erads improvements.

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1039/4ps3.th.jpg

5. Erad throws a hissy fit because hes going to lose and triggers auto destruct, why would he trigger it if hes not going to lose ?

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4778/5bx1.th.jpg

These scans clearly show Maj is superior.

Thanos_THOTU
Isnt current Silversurfer one with the Uni-powers`?

batdude123
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Isnt current Silversurfer one with the Uni-powers`?

For this fight, I made it Classic Silver Surfer.

Validus
Eradicator was treated as an annoyance by Majestic. There's no way to spin that. He got owned.

UniOmni
Eradicator was more powerful than Majestic there.

Doesn't change the fact, however that Majestic proved the better being in that match.

Validus
I don't see how he was more powerful.

"I think he's actually got sufficient manual force to fracture my bones."

Majestic didn't seem worried at all.

batdude123
Eradicator was more powerful than Majestic there.

Doesn't change the fact, however that Majestic proved the better being in that match.

He has an ability to lose. stick out tongue

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
I don't see how he was more powerful.

"I think he's actually got sufficient manual force to fracture my bones."

Majestic didn't seem worried at all.

He wasn't worried, due to the fact that he could've ended the fight before Eradicator became an actual threat.

But the ability to break someones ribs by squeezing hard, and with one hand iirc, makes him more powerful.

Eradicator was shown to be more powerful there imo, while Majestic was shown as more resourceful, competent.

Tshern
Surfer has uni-power now? Cool.

Validus
Surfer has uni-power now? Cool.
No he doesn't.

Validus
He wasn't worried, due to the fact that he could've ended the fight before Eradicator became an actual threat.

But the ability to break someones ribs by squeezing hard, and with one hand iirc, makes him more powerful.
Kind of offset by Majestic's vision easily slicing his armor.

UniOmni
Its a laser. Thats what it does.

Validus
Its a laser. Thats what it does.
It's a comic. It has durability to go through which it did easily.

Tshern
No he doesn't.

I was pretty sure about that, too. I've now somewhat half way through his part of the Annihilation series (you don't want to know how damn expensive it was here in Finland.) and he certainly didn't seem to have it. That's why Batdude's statement confused me a bit. Thanks for the info, anyway, Validus.

batdude123
I was pretty sure about that, too. I've now somewhat half way through his part of the Annihilation series (you don't want to know how damn expensive it was here in Finland.) and he certainly didn't seem to have it. That's why Batdude's statement confused me a bit. Thanks for the info, anyway, Validus.

I never said he had the Uni-Power. Thanos_THOTU said that.

leonidas
spreading more misinformation, bats . . . shifty

maj DID seem to be the more powerful. generally, if someone tries to blow themself up rather than keep fighting, it's prolly a pretty good sign they felt they weren't gonna win . . . erm

Tshern
Originally posted by batdude123
I never said he had the Uni-Power. Thanos_THOTU said that.
Sorry 'bout that. I'm already a bit tired (Already? It's only 2 a.m....) and that rendered me unable to remember for sure who said it. I was not trying to blame you (nor Thanos_THOTU for that matter) or anything. My memory just failed to serve me correctly.

Superboy Prime
His recent upgrade was becoming Big G's herald again as far as I can tell.

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas

no expression

Tshern
Exactly. I've read a few pages from the third issue of his Annihilation series and I haven't seen any major upgrades. I very much enjoy the graphics of the comic. I'm also considering buying either the series of Ronan or Nova. Which one do you prefer?

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas

Typical Batdude.

batdude123
Typical Batdude.

herbwank

leonidas
bats, i wish you'd stop posting that pic of yourself in the middle of debates. it's kinda freakin' me out . . . boxed2

batdude123
droolwanker herbnana

Tshern
Now there are two of them! They're having an invasion!

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Skeets
Ok,Sure.
Exactly.

Surfer Stomps Eradicator.

Well then, Erads was never KO'd by Majestic and Storm STILL stunned Surfer and had him begging to stop with a simple lightning bolt...

Me smells SS bias here... sick

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by A.J
What the f**k?

1. Eradicator gets s quick shot in.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6500/1ku7.th.jpg

2. The quick shots continue till Maj gets annoyed and hits him away with one hand.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3509/2pm1.th.jpg

3. Erad sees he needs and upgrade to continue and is possibly strong enough to Break his ribs, so he is about to sue his laser vision.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2682/3my7.th.jpg

4. Maj doesn't want to play anymore and pulls it up a notch, he uses his brains to mess with Erads improvements.

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1039/4ps3.th.jpg

5. Erad throws a hissy fit because hes going to lose and triggers auto destruct, why would he trigger it if hes not going to lose ?

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4778/5bx1.th.jpg

These scans clearly show Maj is superior.

In the way this shows that Storm is Surfers superior?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/aaaaaa002.jpg

And Erads did not initiate any self destruct as Majestic thought, he was simply overwhelmed by the amount of data flowing from sudden multiversal awareness and got the hell out of dodge.

kgkg

And Erads did not initiate any self destruct as Majestic thought, he was simply overwhelmed by the amount of data flowing from sudden multiversal awareness and got the hell out of dodge. There are differences in that Scan first......... Both Storm and WM know that SS can easily K.O them......... The other Scan is 1 vs 1 fight.

Second after SS realizes that he has done something wrong he tells them to stop........ Not because of pain.... and he clearly says he doesn't want to hurt them.

Skeets
Well then, Erads was never KO'd by Majestic and Storm STILL stunned Surfer and had him begging to stop with a simple lightning bolt...

Me smells SS bias here... sick
Same with you my friend but my guy's no jobber like Eradicator is.
Originally posted by kgkg
There are differences in that Scan first......... Both Storm and WM know that SS can easily K.O them......... The other Scan is 1 vs 1 fight.

Second after SS realizes that he has done something wrong he tells them to stop........ Not because of pain.... and he clearly says he doesn't want to hurt them.
After he took Wonderman out with one shot.

Avalonofthewind
There are differences in that Scan first......... Both Storm and WM know that SS can easily K.O them......... The other Scan is 1 vs 1 fight.

It's obvious she hurt him KG....very obvious.

You said that it isn't a win without a KO...well, Erads was never KO and we both know SS has some huge jobber moments along with his good feats... just like Erads does.

Avalonofthewind
Same with you my friend but my guy's no jobber like Eradicator is.

After he took Wonderman out with one shot.

Ummm... SS jobs all the time considering his powerset... no different than Eradicator...

Hell, spidey beat firelord who's beaten Surfer.

kgkg

You said that it isn't a win without a KO...well, Erads was never KO and we both know SS has some huge jobber moments along with his good feats... just like Erads does. how was it obvious he was hurting......... he comes close to strom and grabs her hand. roll eyes (sarcastic)

plus this was after he was drained and fighting WM.......

Soljer

You said that it isn't a win without a KO...well, Erads was never KO and we both know SS has some huge jobber moments along with his good feats... just like Erads does.

Obvious? He looks more surprised than hurt. Same thing as sticking a 9-volt to your tongue for the first time. It doesn't really hurt, but the feeling kinda surprises you.

Skeets
Ummm... SS jobs all the time considering his powerset... no different than Eradicator...

Hell, spidey beat firelord who's beaten Surfer.
Nah,Surfer hardly gets beat when he does it's by someone who's way more powerful,Unlike Erads.Didn't erads job to an Omac?

Avalonofthewind
how was it obvious he was hurting......... he comes close to strom and grabs her hand. roll eyes (sarcastic)

plus this was after he was drained and fighting WM.......

Maybe the "NNGH" had something to do with it?

He grabs her hand crawling and asks her to stop...yep..upper hand there.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Drained from fighting WM eh?

Soljer

He grabs her hand crawling and asks her to stop...yep..upper hand there.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Drained from fighting WM eh?

Plus, it was already explained that he told her to stop so that he wouldn't have to obliterate her existence from the universe. The Surfer is a pacifist, after all.

Avalonofthewind
Nah,Surfer hardly gets beat when he does it's by someone who's way more powerful,Unlike Erads.Didn't erads job to an Omac?

He was KO'd by one after just coming online and being insane. Yep...hardly a fair comparison there.

Omac>Spidey who beat a herald.

The fact that SS and Erads are 90% the same character pretty much evens them out for me.

Originally posted by Soljer
Plus, it was already explained that he told her to stop so that he wouldn't have to obliterate her existence from the universe. The Surfer is a pacifist, after all.

Nothing like a good threat while ur down...

kgkg
here how we can tell he is not hurt.......... look how he goes to strom and grabs her hand telling her to stop....

kgkg
right after that......... how was he hurt

Avalonofthewind

He's still talking to her and still not up. He's also talking about WM's wounds..

Anyway..it's not any different that "Eradicators beating.."

He gets his bearings back rather quickly and continues on his way with an additional upgrade.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/644/eradbacksm9.th.jpg

Considering all their abilities...Surfer and Erads are 90% the same character.

kgkg

Drained from fighting WM eh? I still don't get it NNGH means hurt? He grabs her hand...... meaning he walked while she was electrocuting him....... notice the scan I posted clearly shows it had no effect. And the only reason SS told her to Stop is beacause he doesn't want to hurt them?

did u read the issue Avon?

kgkg
He's still talking to her and still not up. He's also talking about WM's wounds..

Anyway..it's not any difference that "Eradicators beating.."

He gets his bearings back rather quickly and continues on his way with an additional upgrade.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/644/eradbacksm9.th.jpg he is not up? wink what does that mean?

Avalonofthewind
he is not up? wink what does that mean?

Meaning he was far from his best condition afterwards.
As you see, Erads also recovered and went back about his business.

People act like Maj beat Erads down.

Honestly I see both moments as PIS...for both SS and Eradicator considering their abilities.

As you saw in the scan, Maj did no damage to him... Erads was overloaded by his new multiversal awareness.

kgkg
Meaning he was far from his best condition afterwards.
As you see, Erads also recovered and went back about his business.

People act like Maj beat Erads down.

Honestly I see both moments as PIS...for both SS and Eradicator considering their abilities.

As you saw in the scan, Maj did no damage to him... Erads was overloaded by his new multiversal awareness. i never said Eradicator was hurt........ am just saying that attack didn't do much to surfer ...... who was already drained by doing other task at the start of the comic.....and even before that.

Avalonofthewind
i never said Eradicator was hurt........ am just saying that attack didn't do much to surfer ...... who was already drained by doing other task at the start of the comic.....and even before that.

No prob. I just found it funny how some thing Maj put a "beating" on Erads. For one, he wasn't even fully transformed and he has a 1,001 options vs Maj.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2143/owningapocalypse5vd.th.jpg

Barring things like time travel and T-vo, they are nearly the same character. Under his David personality the Eradicator is pretty much a pacifist, under Kryptonian or Kem-EL programming...he's a beast.

A.J

And Erads did not initiate any self destruct as Majestic thought, he was simply overwhelmed by the amount of data flowing from sudden multiversal awareness and got the hell out of dodge. OK Then he was overwhelmed by Maj because he was the reason the energy was flowing through him, because he used his brains, that counts as a win for Maj.

Acrosurge
His recent upgrade was becoming Big G's herald again as far as I can tell. And along with that came a big power boost and convictions to match. Galactus states this. Ravenous suggested the same during his later fight with the Surfer, in which Ravenous (Herald Level) had his booty handed to him in a bucket.

Annihilation #1 also speaks to the increased power of the Surfer, considering Big G and Surfer's opponents.

batdude123
*cough*

H. S. 6

The art in that is terrible. Look at Storm in the top panel; she looks like a man. laughing out loud

dodgy

batdude123

doctorstrongbad
Silver Surfer wins this battle easy. He can beat superman or any type of "super-man" ... super boy, steel, cyborg superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Eradicator can kick some serious booty. But against the Silver Surfer? Surfer wins 9/10

Avalonofthewind
Doubtful. If neither of them are jobbing Eradicator has the advantage..particularly if he's under his Kem-EL programming who happily uses T-vo and is equal or better than Superman with it.

But, like I've said before, outside of this they are 90% the same character.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Silver Surfer wins this battle easy. He can beat superman or any type of "super-man" ... super boy, steel, cyborg superman.

What a lopsided fanboyish comment.

Cyborg basically laughed at Surfers blasts.

Accel

Hey Avy, did Eradicator ever get his own comic, or did he just appear throughout other comics his whole career? (congrats you succeeded in getting me interested in the characterglare)

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Accel
Hey Avy, did Eradicator ever get his own comic, or did he just appear throughout other comics his whole career (congrats you succeeded in getting me interested in the characterglare)?

LOL. I'm glad you did. If he gets popular, maybe he'll stop jobbing!

Seriously though, he had a 3 issue miniseries exploring his David persona and how it relates to his kryptonian heritage, and also had a title with the Outsiders for a while.

Juntai

Seriously though, he had a 3 issue miniseries exploring his David persona and how it relates to his kryptonian heritage, and also had a title with the Outsiders for a while. Yep, the outsiders had split into two, and he was on one of the teams, but during that time, he was used mostly as the brick. I read all those issues, I was interested in the team mainly because of Geoforce and Faust, then Eradicator and a couple others became nice additions.I liked Faust because he's a near all powerful mage, but he's scared to do it, because he suffers magic backlashes equal to the force he used in his spell.

Accel

Seriously though, he had a 3 issue miniseries exploring his David persona and how it relates to his kryptonian heritage, and also had a title with the Outsiders for a while.
Cool. thumb up Thanks.

Avalonofthewind
Yep, the outsiders had split into two, and he was on one of the teams, but during that time, he was used mostly as the brick. I read all those issues, I was interested in the team mainly because of Geoforce and Faust, then Eradicator and a couple others became nice additions.I liked Faust because he's a near all powerful mage, but he's scared to do it, because he suffers magic backlashes equal to the force he used in his spell.

I never got into the outsiders and that's one of the reasons. In order for Erads to fit in, David had to be a brick. He rarely used his more exotic powers.

Skeets

Avy that was a non-canon Cross over.Surfer can dismantle Cyborg with a gesture.

Avalonofthewind
Avy that was a non-canon Cross over.Surfer can dismantle Cyborg with a gesture.

If you believe that...then you really don't know Borg.

If that's the case, Borg can rip Surfer in half without too much trouble.

Skeets
If you believe that...then you really don't know Borg.

If that's the case, Borg can rip Surfer in half without too much trouble.
Nope,you see when it's all set and done Cyborg is still A piece of Tech. Doesn't matter how advance or powerful it is Surfer would shut him down or just manipulate his whole system like he's done before.

Avalonofthewind
Nope,you see when it's all set and done Cyborg is still A piece of Tech. Doesn't matter how advance or powerful it is Surfer would shut him down or just manipulate his whole system like he's done before.

Umm... Borg is far from just some tech and he's a master of it. Borg is a nomad soul with matter manipulation abilities and complete mastery of tech.

Surfer's power cosmic has been disabled by tech before, something Borg could do with a stray thought.

Tech and Magic and the great equalizers in comics, let's never forget that.

batdude123
bump

panthergod
Surfer wins.

Eardaticaor has NEVEr been as formidable as yosome of you imagine he is in the comics.

he never uses his energy manipulation powers in combat, for starters, Hank Henshaw nearly killed him with ease, Mr. Majestic beat him, etc.

googol
Originally posted by Avlon
Umm... Borg is far from just some tech and he's a master of it. Borg is a nomad soul with matter manipulation abilities and complete mastery of tech.

Surfer's power cosmic has been disabled by tech before, something Borg could do with a stray thought.

Tech and Magic and the great equalizers in comics, let's never forget that. the borg tapped into the source wall

abhilegend
Surfer 6/10. Fortress eradicator would crush him however.

Nihilist
Surfer beats any version of Eradicator

-Pr-
No, he wouldn't. Some, yes, though.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Nihilist

-Pr-
Originally posted by -Pr-
No, he wouldn't. Some, yes, though.

Horrificus
How about if he uses "Eradication"? Would he be able to "Eradicate" in this fight? Because, it is an important factor, if actual "Eradication" is allowed.
Need the info... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset

armedforbattle
Surfer beats any version of Eradicator or Superman.
I agree

Golgo13
Fortress eradicator wins. Base eradicator loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.