Flash vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Discuss

darthgoober
My bad. It's Wally West and Mindless Hulk.

Wolverine2006
Speed Blizzes

Grimm22
Spite no expression

charlemagne9746
Well, Hulk could win it if he could catch him...lol I don't think Wally would let that happen. If Wally could pull off that Infinite Mass Punch...then that is all she wrote for Hulk.

A.J
GRIMZ YoU iS STpis bulks goona just getta angryyyy and punchhi mwhy don uo red a c0mic for onc becuse he wont be hert and fash get tired and huk hysr sap hm in fac, fash cant her him hes not sweong

Fanboys rule clapping

Dinalfos
Stop the idiocy. Flash wins.

A.J
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Stop the idiocy. Flash wins. wink

Dinalfos
Originally posted by A.J
wink

Yeah, I mean, come on! How many noobish/spite threads should we have to endure?

Innerhype
How in the world would Flash even affect the Hulk?

Flash would lose this one easy!

The biggest reason being that Flash would seriously hurt himself trying to damage the Hulk any

Juntai
Originally posted by Innerhype

The biggest reason being that Flash would seriously hurt himself trying to damage the Hulk any Are you serious!?
Flash demolishes Hulk with very little effort.

Arahan
Hulk could catch him or hit him, Slade managed to do it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

A.J

The biggest reason being that Flash would seriously hurt himself trying to damage the Hulk any Originally posted by A.J
GRIMZ YoU iS STpis bulks goona just getta angryyyy and punchhi mwhy don uo red a c0mic for onc becuse he wont be hert and fash get tired and huk hysr sap hm in fac, fash cant her him hes not sweong

Fanboys rule clapping Its just like my post but spelled correctly. eek!

Priest
Flash gets speed blitz kid

Accel
Flash poops on Hulk at Mach 50.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Priest
Flash gets speed blitz kid

LOL!

Sirius77
Flash can control kinetic energy, so it would be pretty much like fighting a lightspeed Gambit who can think, react, and move at light speed, and affect organic materials.

Sirius77
Flash wins it, Hulk explodes because of Kinetic energy build up.

ThePittman
Well considering that Hulk can heal from about anything I think it's more of a stale mate.

galan7777777
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Well, Hulk could win it if he could catch him...lol I don't think Wally would let that happen. If Wally could pull off that Infinite Mass Punch...then that is all she wrote for Hulk. i agree

batdude123
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well considering that Hulk can heal from about anything I think it's more of a stale mate.

Not really. Flash leaves him in the speedforce. Game over.

ThePittman
I'm not a big DC fan but I've never heard of the Inifinite Mass Punch before. However there are characters that have hit Hulk that have unlimited streangth so I don't see much difference.

ThePittman
Originally posted by batdude123
Not really. Flash leaves him in the speedforce. Game over. What will that do?

Acrosurge
Not really. Flash leaves him in the speedforce. Game over. That and the Speed Steal are the only ways I see Flash taking the win. It seems everything else Flash would try would result in a stalemate. An IMP from the getgo might KO the Hulk, but then again, it might not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This fight would end up with both of them Dead.

batdude123
What will that do?

BFR.

MightyEInherjar
How hard does the Flash hit? I don't know a ton about him, but I wouldn't think he would have a lightspeed force punch without shattering his hand to goo. Then again, doesn't the Speedforce (or something of that like) stop that from happening to him?

Anyhow, I think Flash would slap him with a ton of punches, but since I don't know how hard he hits, I think he'd hit him a ton only to make him furious. After awhile, I think Hulk would almost start flailing around, and would maybe hit him. Either that or do shockwave or ground slam to stop him. I give it to Hulk, but I don't know enough about Flash to be sure.

batdude123
His hits have the mass of exploding white dwarf stars. Yeah, he can pack quite a punch.

ThePittman
BFR. What does that mean? Big F*cking Rock

Blair Wind
Steals speed. Hulk stops moving. Game over no expression

Hits with the IMP (that knocked a superman level character out and sent him into space). Vibrates hand through his body. Brain Explodes. Sends him to speed force heaven. Game Over no expression

ThePittman
His hits have the mass of exploding white dwarf stars. Yeah, he can pack quite a punch. I'm starting to hate Flash more then Supes. stick out tongue

ThePittman
Will someone explain what sending him into the Speed Force will do?

MJOILNIR
Ahhh, the speedforce is a giant plot device. Like Dr. Strange or Mjolnir. Its hard to do anything against it. It pretty much lets flash go as fast as he needs to and screws all the laws of physics at the same time.

batdude123
Will someone explain what sending him into the Speed Force will do?

BFR

Battle
Field
Removal

Ftw.

Not to mention Flash would steal Hulk's speed and give him 1000 IMP punches a second and would splatter him all over the place.

ThePittman
So how will that effect the Hulk?

Edit: ^ thanks batdude123, that's better.

ThePittman
What if the fight took place in the MU?shocking

batdude123
So how will that effect the Hulk?

Are you freakin kidding me? Hulk doesn't have a prayer. Flash steals his speed, meaning he CAN NOT MAKE A MOVE, then hits him with 1000 IMP punches a second to splatter him everywhere. Or he could just leave him in the speedforce for the no mess, no fuss win. Flash 12/10.

Edit: Never mind. I saw you edited yours. stick out tongue

Validus
Hulk has a better chance of beating Superman than he does Flash. Speed steal instantly makes him the worlds angriest statue. From there Flash just has fun with him.

Acrosurge
BFR

Battle
Field
Removal

Ftw.

Not to mention Flash would steal Hulk's speed and give him 1000 IMP punches a second and would splatter him all over the place. Erm, the BFR would do the trick, but when has Wally West ever been able to pull off 1000 IMPs per second? Has he ever done more than one at a time?

Validus
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Erm, the BFR would do the trick, but when has Wally West ever been able to pull off 1000 IMPs per second? Has he ever done more than one at a time?
When he first did the manuever in JLA, he said he could land 1000 in a second but one was good enough.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Explain something to me, if an inanimate object has it's speed stolen from them, it will stop moving and drop to the ground. Like A bullet right? If the flash Steals something under its own power, like the hulk, something extremely powerful, how is him stealing his speed goign to stop him from moving? he could just start moving again right? stealing his walking speed doesn't stop him from moving his arms? Geez, some people come up with these arguments and dont' think them thru.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Validus
When he first did the manuever in JLA, he said he could land 1000 in a second but one was good enough. Gotcha. Thanks Validus!

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Explain something to me, if an inanimate object has it's speed stolen from them, it will stop moving and drop to the ground. Like A bullet right? If the flash Steals something under its own power, like the hulk, something extremely powerful, how is him stealing his speed goign to stop him from moving? he could just start moving again right? stealing his walking speed doesn't stop him from moving his arms? Geez, some people come up with these arguments and dont' think them thru.

He's not moving ANYTHING without kinetic energy inside him. And I'm not sure, maybe Validus knows, but can't Flash power himself up even more with the kinetic energy he steals???

Validus
Hulk will be completely frozen.

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/6793/page00012vf5.th.jpg

And yes, it will make Wally faster but Hulk wouldn't add much to Wally anyway.

ThePittman
Hulk just does a Gamma fart and kills everyone. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's not moving ANYTHING without kinetic energy inside him. And I'm not sure, maybe Validus does, but can't Flash power himself up even more with the kinetic energy he steals???

We are talking about a being who gets his energy from an extra dimensional source for all intents and purposes is unlimited. your going to have to better than saying the flash steals it all. I'm not buying that one bit. These two beings would obviosly kill each other. With the hulk reforming after years of being atoms and being the victor. when flashes great grand kids are around to fight him again.

doctorstrongbad
People over estimate the flash way too much on here. He is a great hero, but he can't take out the hulk.

Thanos_1971
You figure someone as Flash would be invincible,since he can steal Speed.

Validus
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
People over estimate the flash way too much on here. He is a great hero, but he can't take out the hulk.
You'd have to ignore half of Flash's powers to come to such a conclusion.

A.J
You'd have to ignore half of Flash's powers to come to such a conclusion. I think thats an understatement.

charlemagne9746
You must realize....most DC characters such as Flash are way overpowered. Most Marvel earthbound heroes can't keep up with the speed and power of these guys. I believe Flash hit the Anti-Monitor with the IMP before and did some damage to it. The Speed Force would allow the Flash to phase through objects...i believe he could literally phase inside of Hulk and rip him him open from the inside. Sure, Hulk would heal...but, I see Hulk being knocked out for a while after something like that. As strong as Hulk is...an IMP would knock him out for a few. The only way Hulk could really win this is if he somehow got his hands on the Flash. I really don't see that happening though...unless you have some deus ex machina or PIS scenario going on.

Grimm22

The biggest reason being that Flash would seriously hurt himself trying to damage the Hulk any

Flash beats Hulk without any effort on a bad day no expression

rotiart
The flash would "kill" the hulk. Hulk would reform. Flash steals all kinetic energy from hulk. Hulk gets angrier and angrier. Flash just constantly steals. Hulk never leaves that spot... so he can't hit flash. stick out tongue

Hulk would kill a character like quicksilver.. but flash is much stronger in powerset than hulk.

Mesirus
I agree it a draw, i mean if the flash hits him any that gets the hulk madder, IF (big if) the hulk caught him yup he would pummel flash, but as is said, i doubt the flash would let that happen

bigbran
Originally posted by Mesirus
I agree it a draw, i mean if the flash hits him any that gets the hulk madder, IF (big if) the hulk caught him yup he would pummel flash, but as is said, i doubt the flash would let that happen laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

bigbran
this fight would be like black bolt yelling at hulk in a non pis way.
yup its over in one attack.

rotiart
Did I really suggest a draw?

omg. no no no!!! What i was suggesting was that hulk could do nothing to flash. But flash could Pimp hulk all day long. pimp as in hit him with a powerful infinite mass punch. :P hulk is outclassed here.

bigbran
it doesnt matter how mad hulk is, he cant defend against some of the crazy shit flash has done. flash doesnt need to trap him in the speed force, when he can drop him before hulk says "hulk smash"
unless for some reason hulk is now invincible....

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
The flash would "kill" the hulk. Hulk would reform. Flash steals all kinetic energy from hulk. Hulk gets angrier and angrier. Flash just constantly steals. Hulk never leaves that spot... so he can't hit flash. stick out tongue

Hulk would kill a character like quicksilver.. but flash is much stronger in powerset than hulk.

Even if Flash didnt steal his speed, Hulk would never catch flash no

Even if he did Flash simply vibrates out of his grip yes

Flash punches Hulk's limbs off and drags his carcass into the speed force big grin

Tron
You'd have to ignore half of Flash's powers to come to such a conclusion.

You're being too nice, you'd half to ignore far more than that.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron

SWEET JESUS!!! Validus just got TRONIMIZED!!! herbnana

rotiart
laughing out loud Originally posted by Tron

You'd half to
? really? laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

TheDecider
Hulk wins because he will get angry which means he will run faster the angrier he gets so he will run faster than flash.

rotiart
That is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. So i know you're joking.

Blair Wind
We are talking about a being who gets his energy from an extra dimensional source for all intents and purposes is unlimited. your going to have to better than saying the flash steals it all. I'm not buying that one bit. These two beings would obviosly kill each other. With the hulk reforming after years of being atoms and being the victor. when flashes great grand kids are around to fight him again.

no expression

Speed Force>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gamma radiation

no expression

Plus he has stolen the speed from an entire world before, has done it while just standing there and a monkey is coming at him and then bam the monkey is a statue...(gorilla?) doesnt matter. Speed Steal. no expression

Juntai
We are talking about a being who gets his energy from an extra dimensional source for all intents and purposes is unlimited. your going to have to better than saying the flash steals it all. I'm not buying that one bit. These two beings would obviosly kill each other. With the hulk reforming after years of being atoms and being the victor. when flashes great grand kids are around to fight him again. Hulk draws his being and strength from an extra dimensional force, however, on this plane, you still require kinetic energy to move, Flash is basically the god of motion, he is "mainlined" to the very source of motion in the universe, and can control it to vast degrees.

The-Judge
hulk isnt slow. after some tries, he would catch him, and then flash isnt so flashy anymorewink

Juntai
Originally posted by The-Judge
hulk isnt slow. after some tries, he would catch him, and then flash isnt so flashy anymorewink Flash can walk on his hands ten thousand times faster than Hulk can sprint at his fastest.

K3VIL
Flash vibrates through Hulk's body.
Hulk explode.
Flash accelerate to Mach 100 and Punch Hulk a dozen times, knocking him unconscious.
Flash performs an IMP, Hulk is out for days.
Flash run around Hulk, creates a vacuum, Hulk dies.
Flash threw at Hulk pieces of steel at supersonic speeds impaling his head, Hulk dies.

Juntai
Originally posted by TheDecider
Hulk wins because he will get angry which means he will run faster the angrier he gets so he will run faster than flash. LOL.

King KAM
Originally posted by K3VIL
Hulk explode.
Flash accelerate to Mach 100 and Punch Hulk a dozen times, knocking him unconscious.
Flash threw at Hulk pieces of steel at supersonic speeds impaling his head, Hulk dies. sounds about right

ThePittman
Hulk explode.
Flash threw at Hulk pieces of steel at supersonic speeds impaling his head, Hulk dies. Agree with you but Hulk doesn't die, but for the fight Flash wins.

Innerhype
Hulk explode.
Flash threw at Hulk pieces of steel at supersonic speeds impaling his head, Hulk dies.

Okay this is getting ridiculous....

Flash doesn't blow things up by moving through it, especially the Hulk.

If Flash hits the Hulk (or anything else for that matter) moving at mach 100, every bone in his body would be pounded into power.

What the devil is an "IMP"?

Flash won't be able to keep Hulk in a vacuum, and Hulk can hold his breath for weeks if he needs too.

Steel, no matter how fast it is moving would crumble against Hulk's crest

Juntai
Originally posted by Innerhype ]Okay this is getting ridiculous....

Flash doesn't blow things up by moving through it, especially the Hulk. He can if he wishes to, and he won't if he wishes it that way. At first he blew everything up he went through by exciting the molocules too much, but he's learned to control it to his needs. He can.. or not, and can make the acceleration of molocules as much or as little as he wishes.

Speedforce protects him from such.

The Infinite Mass Punch. Flash reaches into the speedforce and brings the energy back with him, and transfers it to the target, this attack has been used on characters up on the level of Superman or Martian Manhunter, and sent them flying through space.

He can? Got proof?

Objects gain mass as they gain speed. Flash could accelerate a metal rod to hit like a planet.

Dinalfos
Hulk explode.

Flash wins easily, but some of those are ridiculous assumptions.

ThePittman
Hulk can hold his breath for hours not weeks.

Soljer
Flash wins easily, but some of those are ridiculous assumptions.

They aren't that ridiculous, the flash has been able to charge things with kinetic energy by vibrating through them, causing them to explode.

He has performed infinite mass punches.

He has created vacuums.

And he could throw that steel at near-lightspeed. If not far greater than lightspeed.

What of the straw that goes through telephone poles? Ignoring the fact that matter increases in mass as it increases in speed, a piece of straw can pierce a telephone pole in hurricane force winds. Imagine a piece of steel at lightspeed. The hulk has been pierced by less.

ThePittman

Soljer

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
*rolls eyes*

Plot device.

I mean...uhhh...Speed force!

Anyways, the Flash wins this, 10/10. Yep, Speedforce aura.

Innerhype
The Hulk has been hit by things on par with Flash's Infinite Mass Punch (which from what I gather hit's like an exploding star), for example, The Sentry has the power of a "million exploding suns" and Hulk was still standing after the beat-down he gave the Hulk.

Okay, maybe Hulk can not hold his breath for week but he has been shown to be able to talk in outer space normally as if he doesn't need air at all.

Still, in the end: I see the Flash succeeding in hurting the Hulk(a lot even) and making the him really mad, but I also see Hulk EVENTALLY tagging Flash with a blow which would be the only thing he'll need to put Flash out.

Apolloknight
The Hulk has been hit by things on par with Flash's Infinite Mass Punch (which from what I gather hit's like an exploding star), for example, The Sentry has the power of a "million exploding suns" and Hulk was still standing after the beat-down he gave the Hulk.

Okay, maybe Hulk can not hold his breath for week but he has been shown to be able to talk in outer space normally as if he doesn't need air at all.

Still, in the end: I see the Flash succeeding in hurting the Hulk(a lot even) and making the him really mad, but I also see Hulk EVENTALLY tagging Flash with a blow which would be the only thing he'll need to put Flash out.

How is Hulk even going to Preceive Lightspeed?

If he did get lucky, He is more likely to have his arm ripped off by flashs infinite mass at light speed.

Soljer

....Do you understand the concept of infinity? Do you know how force is calculated?

The Hulk has never been hit by ANYTHING like an Infinite Mass Punch. I'm sorry, but he hasn't. Much less, the possibility of the Flash tagging the Hulk with fourteen sextillion, eight hundred fourty two trillion, seven hundred sixty three billion, four hundred ninety eight million, two hundred thirty five thousand, one hundred twenty three infinite mass punches within a few minutes.

Nor is the Hulk EVER tagging someone who moves at hundreds of multiples of the speed of light. The Hulk will be FROZEN in time to the Flash. That is, till the Flash obliterates him/dumps him in the speed force.

The Human Bomb
I used to acually like the Flash, but now he has been given a Jobber Aura of Doom...umm ahem i mean The Speedforce....he is for all intents and reasons a god. Though it pains me to admit it, he beats Hulk just because of his JAoD

Apolloknight
fourteen sextillion, eight hundred fourty two trillion, seven hundred sixty three billion, four hundred ninety eight million, two hundred thirty five thousand, one hundred twenty three infinite mass punches within a few minutes.

x2 eek!

juggernaut66666
HULK HAS LIMITLESS STRENGHT

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
HULK HAS LIMITLESS STRENGHT

Limitless Strength means little to someone who has infinite speed, and has the capability of infinite mass. Please tell me that you know the difference between limitless and infinite. We really need not explain this again....

juggernaut66666
Limitless Strength means little to someone who has infinite speed, and has the capability of infinite mass. Please tell me that you know the difference between limitless and infinite. We really need not explain this again....
HULK HAS LIFTED A MOUNTAIN WHICH WEIGHTED 150 BILLION TONS

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
HULK HAS LIFTED A MOUNTAIN WHICH WEIGHTED 150 BILLION TONS

Oh, I get it now. I was wondering if you were just ridiculing the fanboys, or if you WERE one.

Sorry if I was a little slow on the up-take today.

Accel
Actually "limitless" and "infinite" mean the same thing- that something doesn't have limits. For the longest time, I always argued that they were different because I always thought infinite meant that something was always at infinity. Guess my vocabulary isn't what I thought it was. stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
HULK HAS DESTROYED AN ASTEROID WHICH WAS TWICE THE SIZE OF THE EARTH

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Actually "limitless" and "infinite" mean the same thing- that something doesn't have limits. For the longest time, I always argued that they were different because I always thought infinite meant that something was always at infinity. Guess my vocabulary isn't what I thought it was. stick out tongue

I'm afraid not, Accel. Limitless and infinite are very different things. Something that is limitless, can approach infinity, but it will never attain it. They are very separate concepts.

Apolloknight
I'm afraid not, Accel. Limitless and infinite are very different things. Something that is limitless, can approach infinity, but it will never attain it. They are very separate concepts.

co-signed.

ThePittman

Accel
Yes, and infinite means the exact same thing. Infinite does not = Infinity. It just means it an keep increasing to infinity. I made this mistake for a while now.

Soljer

Soljer
Yes, and infinite means the exact same thing. Infinite does not = Infinity. It just means it an keep increasing to infinity. I made this mistake for a while now.

You can't use equality symbols when talking about infinities, friend. Infinity isn't a number, it's a complex concept, with which I can see you are troubling to grasp. It is not limitless. Limitless is defined. Infinity is not. There is QUITE a difference, and anyone who cannot understand that need only study the topic a bit more.

Accel

Accel
You can't use equality symbols when talking about infinities, friend. Infinity isn't a number, it's a complex concept, with which I can see you are troubling to grasp. It is not limitless. Limitless is defined. Infinity is not. There is QUITE a difference, and anyone who cannot understand that need only study the topic a bit more.
I never said infinity was a number, just that the adjectives "infinite" and "limitless" mean the same thing- that something can approach infinity, but will never reach it. I'm well aware of what infinity is.

Apolloknight

Yeah I just went and read the whole infinity concept on wiki, it was.....quite a read.

Soljer
I never said infinity was a number, just that the adjectives "infinite" and "limitless" mean the same thing- that something can approach infinity, but will never reach it. I'm well aware of what infinity is.

If you are so enlightened and knowledgable, you are certainly not displaying it. The concepts could not be more separate, friend.

ThePittman

Accel
If you are so enlightened and knowledgable, you are certainly not displaying it. The concepts could not be more separate, friend.
You mean the words "infinite" and "unlimited?" If both words mean something doesn't have a limit, then how are they different?

Keep in mind, I'm not debating the difference between the words "infinity" and "limitless," but rather "infinite" and "limitless."

Soljer
You mean the words "infinite" and "unlimited?" If both words mean something doesn't have a limit, then how are they different?

Keep in mind, I'm not debating the difference between the words "infinity" and "limitless," but rather "infinite" and "limitless."

Infinite is simply the adjective form of the word infinity. Infinite and infinity are one and the same. Limitless and either of the aforementioned words ARE NOT.

There is a difference between something not having a limit, and something being infinite. The universe is limitless, but it is not infinite. Ugh, dissertations could be written upon the topic of limitless versus infinite. Suffice it to say, they are, in fact, entirely different beasts.

Dinalfos
They aren't that ridiculous, the flash has been able to charge things with kinetic energy by vibrating through them, causing them to explode.

He has performed infinite mass punches.

He has created vacuums.

And he could throw that steel at near-lightspeed. If not far greater than lightspeed.

What of the straw that goes through telephone poles? Ignoring the fact that matter increases in mass as it increases in speed, a piece of straw can pierce a telephone pole in hurricane force winds. Imagine a piece of steel at lightspeed. The hulk has been pierced by less.

I know all that. Really. I'm just arguing that he doesn't have to die from it.

Soljer
I know all that. Really. I'm just arguing that he doesn't have to die from it.

Something which I've acknowledged. The Hulk can supposedly heal from the atomic level. However, no matter how fast the Hulk heals, I think taking him down to the atomic level would count as a win, as far as the versus forum is concerned.

And if it isn't, dumping the Hulk into the speedforce CERTAINLY is.

The Flash still wins 10/10.

Oh, and Pittman, it ISN'T unreasonable to say that the Hulk would never land a hit. It ISN'T ludicrous. From the Flash's point of view, the Hulk would be totally immobile. For years. Decades. Centuries. The Flash could stay at top speed, Infinite mass punching him for YEARS before the Hulk even realizes he's been hit. Millenia before the Hulk could ever pull back a punch. An ETERNITY before the Hulk would EVER be able to punch enough times to land a connecting blow.

EDIT: I also wanted to point out that this eternity I'm speaking of is simply due to the Flash's perception, due to his incredible speed. This isn't even starting on the topic of a speed steal. Which would, in fact, not allow the hulk to EVER move a muscle.

Accel
Infinite is simply the adjective form of the word infinity. Infinite and infinity are one and the same. Limitless and either of the aforementioned words ARE NOT.

There is a difference between something not having a limit, and something being infinite. The universe is limitless, but it is not infinite. Ugh, dissertations could be written upon the topic of limitless versus infinite. Suffice it to say, they are, in fact, entirely different beasts.
It really depends on how they are used. Often times, "infinite" CAN mean that one has no limits and is thus, "limitless."

Dinalfos
Something which I've acknowledged. The Hulk can supposedly heal from the atomic level. However, no matter how fast the Hulk heals, I think taking him down to the atomic level would count as a win, as far as the versus forum is concerned.

And if it isn't, dumping the Hulk into the speedforce CERTAINLY is.

The Flash still wins 10/10.

You're mistaking me for someone who thinks Hulk can win.

Soljer
It really depends on how they are used. Often times, "infinite" CAN mean that one has no limits and is thus, "limitless."

By the uninformed, plenty of words can be used incorrectly.

Accel
By the uninformed, plenty of words can be used incorrectly.
That wouldn't be using it incorrectly, as limitless is another definition for the word. Many words in the English language have multiple definitions.

Soljer
That wouldn't be using it incorrectly, as limitless is another definition for the word. Many words in the English language have multiple definitions.

*rolls eyes* And many of those 'multiple definitions' stem from the incorrect usage of the word in the vernacular.

BobbyD
Originally posted by darthgoober
Discuss

There's nothing to discuss. Actually, I think the outcome would somewhat comical.....

The fight starts....Flash doesn't move, or so it seems he hasn't...like he skipped over a second in time. Then Hulk grabs head and says: Ugh! ...and collapses after he realizes he's been hit with 10000 nuggies.

Unless Flash has a brain fart, there is no way Hulk can win. wink

ThePittman
Oh, and Pittman, it ISN'T unreasonable to say that the Hulk would never land a hit. It ISN'T ludicrous. From the Flash's point of view, the Hulk would be totally immobile. For years. Decades. Centuries. The Flash could stay at top speed, Infinite mass punching him for YEARS before the Hulk even realizes he's been hit. Millenia before the Hulk could ever pull back a punch. An ETERNITY before the Hulk would EVER be able to punch enough times to land a connecting blow.
Because Flash is not perfect and is subject to normal human flaws and can and will make mistakes. Flash can still get fatigued and needs to sleep and so on, this would make it possible how ever unlikely that it can happen.

batdude123
no expression

This is probably one of the most impressive feats I've ever seen Flash perform. In these scans, Kyle is mind controlled and is attempting to fire a blast at Wonder Woman. She is only about 20 feet away, and when the blast reaches the half way point, Flash springs to action. Keep in mind that the Kyle's blast is going at the speed of light. He scans FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND people to find the people responsible for mind controlling Kyle. He finds them both, and puts them in the line of fire from Kyle's blasts and gets Wonder Woman out of the way. To top it all off he did this in LESS than a PICOSECOND. Awesome feat. rock

http://img308.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash1hu5.jpg
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash2zj8.jpg

Yeah, Hulk never TOUCHES Flash.

ThePittman
Which is funny because the speed of light is FAR faster then the speed of thought.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which is funny because the speed of light is FAR faster then the speed of thought.

They are the same.

Apolloknight
They are the same.

no

ThePittman
They are the same. The speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s and the fastest any human could possible ever think would be 186,000 m/s which a normal human thinks around 30 m/s.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um yes they are, Do the research on it. We are talking about the actual speed of the impulses that are sent out. They are moving at light speed. The human brain just isn't connected well enough or advanced enough to move the impulses along. Research things before you just say no or make some numbers.

ThePittman

nvrbeenwthagirl
actually anything in the electromagnetic spectrum moves at the speed of light if in a vacuum. Even the speed of light itself changes when subject out side of a vacuum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_light

ThePittman

K3VIL
Okay this is getting ridiculous....

Flash doesn't blow things up by moving through it, especially the Hulk.

If Flash hits the Hulk (or anything else for that matter) moving at mach 100, every bone in his body would be pounded into power.

What the devil is an "IMP"?

Flash won't be able to keep Hulk in a vacuum, and Hulk can hold his breath for weeks if he needs too.

Steel, no matter how fast it is moving would crumble against Hulk's crest
Time to put you child to sleep.
Flash body is protected from an energy aura made of SpeedForce which protects him from moving at hypersonic speeds or at lightspeed, and also boost his resistance to injuries.Northstar, who compared to Flash is like comparing a suzuki with a ferrari, was able to hurt Hulk punching him at superspeed and without accelerating, cause like Flash, he can move his arm so fast the impact of the blow/blows will be hella tough.
IMP:
Flash performed this feat against Zum, a white martian which was trained to use his superspeed in a strategic way, like creating residual image to disorient Flash and make him loose his focus and slow down, vibrate objects transforming them in grenades, and many other tricks.
Knowing the JLA was in trouble and needed him, Wally decides to enter in the SpeedForce, accelerating to lightspeed, thus enhancing the mass of his body in a limitless manner.The SF aura defy law of physics, so Flash could hit Zum with a punch so hard he reached Escape Velocity, and landed in Africa.He went into orbit and than fall into Africa, understand?Flash himself stated at that speed he appeared to him like a beam of light who kept moving and could have hit him like a thousand times before he could even notice the pain.
All this, the whole fight and the IMP happened while a vase was falling from the shelf of a bazar, and before it could crush on the ground Flash defeated Zum and came back to catch the vase and save it.
Hulk wins this my ass.
Steel would crumble on Hulk skin?Flash can protect steel pieces with the speed force aura, keep them hovering in mid air with his energy and slam them into Hulk while they gain more mass while moving at superspeed.Each small spike will be like a mountain on Hulk's head.
Ok, what about this, Flash run at superspeed, punch Hulk a thousand times at Mach 200, puts his hands in his brain and vibrate them in it.
Go home boy, before I really kick your ass

Dr. Zaius
If the fight is written in a manner consistent to both characters' abilities, Flash wins easily. No way Hulk can touch him, let alone win.

Soljer
Time to put you child to sleep.
Flash body is protected from an energy aura made of SpeedForce which protects him from moving at hypersonic speeds or at lightspeed, and also boost his resistance to injuries.Northstar, who compared to Flash is like comparing a suzuki with a ferrari, was able to hurt Hulk punching him at superspeed and without accelerating, cause like Flash, he can move his arm so fast the impact of the blow/blows will be hella tough.
IMP:
Flash performed this feat against Zum, a white martian which was trained to use his superspeed in a strategic way, like creating residual image to disorient Flash and make him loose his focus and slow down, vibrate objects transforming them in grenades, and many other tricks.
Knowing the JLA was in trouble and needed him, Wally decides to enter in the SpeedForce, accelerating to lightspeed, thus enhancing the mass of his body in a limitless manner.The SF aura defy law of physics, so Flash could hit Zum with a punch so hard he reached Escape Velocity, and landed in Africa.He went into orbit and than fall into Africa, understand?Flash himself stated at that speed he appeared to him like a beam of light who kept moving and could have hit him like a thousand times before he could even notice the pain.
All this, the whole fight and the IMP happened while a vase was falling from the shelf of a bazar, and before it could crush on the ground Flash defeated Zum and came back to catch the vase and save it.
Hulk wins this my ass.
Steel would crumble on Hulk skin?Flash can protect steel pieces with the speed force aura, keep them hovering in mid air with his energy and slam them into Hulk while they gain more mass while moving at superspeed.Each small spike will be like a mountain on Hulk's head.
Ok, what about this, Flash run at superspeed, punch Hulk a thousand times at Mach 200, puts his hands in his brain and vibrate them in it.
Go home boy, before I really kick your ass

Bravo.
yes
*claps*

darthgoober
evil face

darthgoober
Oh fanboy's.....

Symmetric Chaos
Flash ftw (am I a fanboy yet?)

Redatom65
lol only if you say he beats superman.

Hulk might be able to do something here. I'll give it to flash 7/10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Redatom65

Hulk might be able to do something here. I'll give it to flash 7/10

Hulk probably one shots Flash when he does get a hit (which won't be often)

7-8/10 sounds about right for Flash

xmeat
hulk may not touch flash but i dont see flash killing or beating him.

Symmetric Chaos
Wally has caused things to explode when he phases through them. I think Barry could do it intentionally.

darthgoober
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk may not touch flash but i dont see flash killing or beating him.
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wally has caused things to explode when he phases through them. I think Barry could do it intentionally.

He also has the IMP. That's a punch that's powerful enough to send Supes into orbit. He's also got BFR as an option, via speedforce dump. He could steal Hulk's speed and paralyze him. I can't even remember all of his options in a fight like this. Truth be told as much crap as they've given Flash at this point, he CAN beat Supes. The speed force is basically his own personal plot device.

xmeat
Wally has caused things to explode when he phases through them. I think Barry could do it intentionally. hulk more durable than that vision has phased through him before and it did nothing. If flash can beat hulk like this then he should be able to beat supes, doomsday, and darkseid that way as well.

darthgoober
hulk more durable than that vision has phased through him before and it did nothing. If flash can beat hulk like this then he should be able to beat supes, doomsday, and darkseid that way as well.
He CAN beat Supes and most versions of DD. Darkseid is probably the only one on your list that could take him continuously.

Symmetric Chaos
He also has the IMP. That's a punch that's powerful enough to send Supes into orbit. He's also got BFR as an option, via speedforce dump. He could steal Hulk's speed and paralyze him. I can't even remember all of his options in a fight like this. Truth be told as much crap as they've given Flash at this point, he CAN beat Supes. The speed force is basically his own personal plot device.

Yeah people have called Supes a living deus ex machina but the only thing that hold back Flash is CIS and the need for the comics to last any amount of time.

xmeat
He CAN beat Supes and most versions of DD. Darkseid is probably the only one on your list that could take him continuously. wonder woman tagged flash last i remember and her speed isn't even a match for quicksilver. Also you have to remember if flash is in marvel than his than his speed is preety useless.

darthgoober
Yeah people have called Supes a living deus ex machina but the only thing that hold back Flash is CIS and the need for the comics to last any amount of time.
Pretty much. It's not impossible to beat Flash, but the character in question has to be pretty high up there in power to pull it off.

xmeat
Pretty much. It's not impossible to beat Flash, but the character in question has to be pretty high up there in power to pull it off. wonder woman pulled it off so supes and hulk should as well.

darthgoober
wonder woman tagged flash last i remember and her speed isn't even a match for quicksilver. Also you have to remember if flash is in marvel than his than his speed is preety useless.
wonder woman pulled it off so supes and hulk should as well.
Wonder Woman TRIPPED Flash when he wasn't expecting it, it's not like they were really in the middle of a fight or something. And this fight isn't taking place in Marvel, it's a neutral environment so all of Flashes powers work.

Symmetric Chaos
wonder woman pulled it off so supes and hulk should as well.

In the comics sure in a heart beat

but on KMC the characters don't have all the same plot imposed limits. Frankly if Wally was smarter than he is he would have cleared the planet of every minor criminal by now. The majority of Flashes losses are due to CIS (I refuse to believe that the Flash looses so much due to PIS).

In general I would say he can take a majority against anyone w/o magic or psy.

Rick/Genis
isn't CIS not banned in KMC though?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

That is correct which is why I don't think he could beat anyone (no matter how weak) 10/10. But in terms of raw power many Flashes have been portrayed as obscene.

keak da sneak
flash must have strong ass legs to run that fast so i say he kicks hulk at lightspeed and wins but then agian if static shock can catch him hulk can

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by keak da sneak
flash must have strong ass legs to run that fast so i say he kicks hulk at lightspeed and wins but then agian if static shock can catch him hulk can

laughing out loud

Isn't Static noncanon?

keak da sneak
laughing out loud

Isn't Static noncanon?

yup i remember when the jla went bad static cought them all

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by keak da sneak
yup i remember when the jla went bad static cought them all

now thats power

darthgoober
In the comics sure in a heart beat

but on KMC the characters don't have all the same plot imposed limits. Frankly if Wally was smarter than he is he would have cleared the planet of every minor criminal by now. The majority of Flashes losses are due to CIS (I refuse to believe that the Flash looses so much due to PIS).

In general I would say he can take a majority against anyone w/o magic or psy.
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
The thing is that Flash isn't really considered as CIS around here, it's considered PIS. So it might feasible to rule out things like the speed dump, or lethal attacks for him, but he should ALWAYS be considered to be going all out as far as speed goes, because that's really limited by the plot of the story, not him limiting himself. Now if he ever starts talking about how he COULD go faster against someone, but he'd rather give them a chance to fight back, THEN it would be a CIS situation.

keak da sneak
now thats power
of course he could even control superman by useing the electricity in his body hen becomes the most powerfull hero when he is older

Symmetric Chaos
The thing is that Flash isn't really considered as CIS around here, it's considered PIS. So it might feasible to rule out things like the speed dump, or lethal attacks for him, but he should ALWAYS be considered to be going all out as far as speed goes, because that's really limited by the plot of the story, not him limiting himself. Now if he ever starts talking about how he COULD go faster against someone, but he'd rather give them a chance to fight back, THEN it would be a CIS situation.

I've though about that but then in any fight with the Flash PIS can be brought up as a way to dismiss and scan of him loosing. It is my personal belief that he has some extra unconcious mental block against using all of his power unless absolutely.

Good Night All

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>