Vergil VS Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Vergil from DMC vs Akuma from SF

Verigl has all weapons and skills that he has access to and so does Akuma, the fight is on an enormous INDESTRUCTABLE Island, Vergil can perform DT while Akuma can become his Shin form when Vergil does DT

Discuss

Phazon
Vergil WTF pwns him to death!! laughing

IceJaw
Bleh, Vergil

Sam Z
F@#k them both.
Deadpool wins. Shoryuken. no expression

Tallis
Batman

Seriously though Vergil

shin_remy
Akuma can win if he remains distance,

Jump high in the air and shoot fireballs etc

IceJaw
O-M-G roll eyes (sarcastic) fanboy alert! fanboy alert! Enemy spotted!

shin_remy
just giving my opinion

is that forbidden?

You are a DMC fanboy, do you see me complain bout it ?

IceJaw
Distance wont work erm fireballs wouldnt do much of an effect, the Sparda family has an very very high healing factor so punching and/or kicking would only damage them/him for a split second erm

And why wouldnt distance "work"? Cause Vergil can just split him in two, he has some technique that allows him to cut from great distances and that too in a split second.

Do you even what makes one a fanboy? Well I can tell you, it aint that ^

Phazon
I have to agree on every point actually big grin

IceJaw
Shin Remy has to be like...Wolverine8888's cousin or sumthin'...no, wait, maybe it's he's mysterious brother eek!

Phazon
Ohh that guy! the one who Called every one Assh*le, Dumbass, Shithead etc, etc. And he got banned for being an ass.. And he couldn't Spell ether.

shin_remy
Originally posted by IceJaw
Distance wont work erm fireballs wouldnt do much of an effect, the Sparda family has an very very high healing factor so punching and/or kicking would only damage them/him for a split second erm

And why wouldnt distance "work"? Cause Vergil can just split him in two, he has some technique that allows him to cut from great distances and that too in a split second.

Do you even what makes one a fanboy? Well I can tell you, it aint that ^

aah i know what youre heading at

you mean that kind of teleport attack he uses as he is Demon and come right behind him. in DMC 3 the last fight ?

hhmm you got a point... smokin'

Phazon
Did you just agree?!?!

shin_remy
yes he confinced me

Phazon
thumb up big grin

IceJaw
Wow, that was easy

Emperor Ashtar
If non canon shin gouki showings count than gouki may have a chancve, then again vergil can't die.

Burning thought
ofc he can die, anything can die from something or other.... i doubt hed survive being vapourised into microscopic particles

Phazon
Yeah...

IceJaw
But that wouldnt really be the case here

Burning thought
ofc, Vergil wins, i h8 Akuma anyway, also i dont think Akuma would have the time to act and only if he has any soul destroying powers could he kill Vergil but his strength and speed mean nothing to Vergils skill combined with Steel and his durability

Emperor Ashtar
Gouki wins, he's way more verstile than vergil and has an instant kill. also he has area effecting moves like KONGOUKURETSUZAN , and TENSHO-KAIREKI-JIN has powerful projectiles, and can sank an island with one blow.

Burning thought
who's gouki, i hope its akuma, anyway Vergil is still winning, punches wont work and vergil would be too fast

IceJaw
Not only that, His instant killing move has only proved its efficiency on humans, not demons with ridiculous healing factors erm

Phazon
Akuma's "projectile" is way to slow to hit Vergil..erm

shin_remy
hhmm

oohw yeah i forgat

if projectiles and punshes and high damaging attacks won't help

then i see a slight chance for him, and that is if he can land his SHUN GOKU SATSU

the attack that kills everyone and everything.

now i'm changing, i'm going for Shin Akuma now

Phazon
LOOOOOOL!!!

that wont work ether, Its S-L-O-W and vergil can just Step aside and Cut him in Two big grin

shin_remy
true

but what if Virgil is busy with an attack, and Akuma teleports and comes right behind him and then land a shun goku satsu

or he does it in a combo?

Phazon
Nahh don't think it takes so long time For him to make an attack, Hes pretty damn Fast, Faster than Dante i think..

Emperor Ashtar
yes, punches that sink islands will work, and shungokusatsu isn't selective it works on souls why would it matter if it's human.

Originally posted by Swe_Bum
Akuma's "projectile" is way to slow to hit Vergil..erm

Oh please, what is this based on gameplay?

Gouki can spam projectiles all over, or do a huge beam.

IceJaw
If Vergil can evade bullets he sure as hell can evade fireballs and beams. As I said it has only proved efficient on humans, sure it would hurt Vergil but for a split second and yes, he is faster than Dante when fighting since he's using a magic Yamato and no, Remy I didn't mean that attack, I meant the one when he puts himself in some stance and surrounds the opponent with two cutting bubbles and that, my friend would split him in a few pieces.

Even in gameplay when you fight Vergil you see him dashing across the "arena", from the other end to the other. So I'd say he's got the same speed as an anime-ish Akuma.

Emperor Ashtar
If Vergil can evade bullets he sure as hell can evade fireballs and beams. As I said it has only proved efficient on humans, sure it would hurt Vergil but for a split second and yes, he is faster than Dante when fighting since he's using a magic Yamato and no, Remy I didn't mean that attack, I meant the one when he puts himself in some stance and surrounds the opponent with two cutting bubbles and that, my friend would split him in a few pieces.

Even in gameplay when you fight Vergil you see him dashing across the "arena", from the other end to the other. So I'd say he's got the same speed as an anime-ish Akuma.

Ryu dodged bullets in alpha, big deal, I'm sorry but dodging bullets is not Amazing. again Gouki has: Area effecting moves has super speed (Asura Senku is not a teleport) ,projectiles, shungokusatsu, plus he can sink in island with one punch.

Swe_Bum
But Akuma Dosent stand a chanse in this fight no big grin

Emperor Ashtar
But Akuma Dosent stand a chanse in this fight no big grin

He wins this fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceJaw
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Ryu dodged bullets in alpha, big deal, I'm sorry but dodging bullets is not Amazing. again Gouki has: Area effecting moves has super speed (Asura Senku is not a teleport) ,projectiles, shungokusatsu, plus he can sink in island with one punch. Noted but Vergil still has demonic powers and the two amulets and an island doesnt have instant healing capabilities and it's mostly made out of rock. Punching isnt enough, he has got to cut him somehow.

OK, both have anime-ish speeds but Vergil still wins since he's a demon who's very skilled with a yamamoto erm
He wins this fight. roll eyes (sarcastic) How? Tell us what you think will happen

Emperor Ashtar
Noted but Vergil still has demonic powers and the two amulets and an island doesnt have instant healing capabilities and it's mostly made out of rock. Punching isnt enough, he has got to cut him somehow.

Dude, gouki knife hand chop cut's like a blade. this has been shown many times

OK, both have anime-ish speeds but Vergil still wins since he's a demon who's very skilled with a yamamoto erm
How? Tell us what you think will happen

...Gouki is not a human either, and I've seen humans own demons many times in anime. video games.

Vergil doesn't have much options, if he stays far projectiles or area effecting attacks. he comes close h2h with gouki which is bad thing pus shungokusatsu. gouki wins.

IceJaw
Those cuts doesn't come close to the cuts in any DMC erm

These projectiles arent DBZ level, are they?

Yeah well, you havent seen humans own DMC universe demons erm cuz there it's obviously the other around

And what does the shungokusatsu do? I dont feel a need to remember specials with complex spelling.

One splitting cut (any cut, that is). Vergil wins erm

Emperor Ashtar

I mean they only cut ayers rock which is called the earths belly button roll eyes (sarcastic)

In size, not in power.

Yeah well, you havent seen humans own DMC universe demons erm cuz there it's obviously the other around

And what does the shungokusatsu do? I dont feel a need to remember specials with complex spelling.

One splitting cut (any cut, that is). Vergil wins erm

Dude lady owned how many demons in DMC, and shungokusatsu sends your soul to hell, we all know what happened when vergil went to hell laughing

IceJaw
Yes, he got stronger, Lady owned sand based demons, they're retarded erm then she got 300 % owned by Dante and her dad.

How much time is required for him to do that super special?

Emperor Ashtar
Yes, he got stronger, Lady owned sand based demons, they're retarded erm

How much time is required for him to do that super special?

A second is required and all those feats I named are apply to gouki while he's holding back.

Swe_Bum

One splitting cut (any cut, that is). Vergil wins erm I think Akuma is pretty damn O-W-N-E-D if i need to spell it for ya

IceJaw
What would happen if Vergil were to get hit by those projectiles?

One second?! Then he's dead, Akuma that is and that has to at his best, it actually takes around three seconds to perform it and not only that, it's pretty easy to evade from what I've seen and I've seen it many times.

You're not even telling us why he would send his soul to hell, he could use other specials, no one said they were prepped erm

And shungokusatsu sounds more like a last resort special erm

Emperor Ashtar
I think Akuma is pretty damn O-W-N-E-D if i need to spell it for ya

That's good for you.

IceJaw
And which hell would he be sent to? With the two amulets he can go in and out at his will, just requires some time erm

Swe_Bum
lol! laughing

Emperor Ashtar
And which hell would he be sent to? With the two amulets he can go in and out at his will, just requires some time erm

Dude vergil lost the second amulet, dante has it and the amulets can only gates from the outside not from hell.

What would happen if Vergil were to get hit by those projectiles?

One second?! Then he's dead, Akuma that is and that has to at his best, it actually takes around three seconds to perform it and not only that, it's pretty easy to evade from what I've seen and I've seen it many times.

You're not even telling us why he would send his soul to hell, he could use other specials, no one said they were prepped erm

And shungokusatsu sounds more like a last resort special erm

1. It does not take 3 seconds, freeze frame doesn't count as any seconds at all.

2. It's a close range move if gouki touches you, your soul goes to hell

3. vergils soul doesn't possess any itmes last I checked.

4. What does prep has to do with doing a special, the thread starter said himself that no hold barred, all moves in.

IceJaw
Read the rules, bud erm but yeah, you got a point there.

But with the two amulets and the Sparda sword he can take Sparda demon form and then it's overkill erm

Emperor Ashtar

Not only that, with the two amulets and the Sparda sword he can take Sparda demon form and then it's overkill erm

Vergils only chance is beowolf and yamato combination in Devil trigger.

But gouki has too many ways to hit him, I know vergil has an area effecting move with the sword of sparda but I don't thint it has the range of Kongoukurestuzan, and plus gouki has misogi which is similar to that move vergil does when he keeps falling from the sky.

But with the two amulets and the Sparda sword he can take Sparda demon form and then it's overkill erm

Just like it was overkill for dante who beat vergil despite him having 2 amulets and the sword of sparda.

IceJaw
But did Vergil take Sparda form? No, he didnt, because he didnt know how to do so, but now the rules apparently has allowed him to erm Havent you played DMC1?

Sparda form equals Akuma's certain death erm he's basicly almost
invinsible and in that form he's got ability to fly at very very high speeds just like Dante erm

Explain why and how those "moves" would deal permanent damage erm

Emperor Ashtar
Sparda form equals Akuma's certain death erm he's basicly almost
invinsible and in that form he's got ability to fly at very very high speeds just like Dante erm

Sparda form vergil lost to dante, Your exagerrating him.

EDIT: You haven't explained how vergil would survive Shungokusatsu and all his area effecting attacks.

IceJaw
He didnt take Sparda form erm you deaf or blind?

Yes I have, the shungokusatsu is simply too slow and you're lying about the time required to perform it, so shush.

Area affecting isnt necessarily affecting those from outside the SF universe erm

Emperor Ashtar
He didnt take Sparda form erm you deaf or blind?

Yes I have, the shungokusatsu is simply too slow and you're lying about the time required to perform it, so shush

When is hearing required for reading a post, and I'm not lying show me shungokusatsu taking 3 seconds in close range, or else your lying so you shush.

IceJaw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3oYGGsTzbI&NR

Not one second, liar erm and that was Shin Akuma's, so regualr Akuma's is slower

Emperor Ashtar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3oYGGsTzbI&NR

Not one second, liar erm and that was Shin Akuma's, so regualr Akuma's is slower

Why are you counting the execution of the player, without game restriction gouki would not need to press jab,jab, >,short, round house for a shungokusatsu, the moment he got in his stance it took 1 second not counting freeze frame.

EDIT: It's funny you showed me a shungokusatsu from across the screen taking 1 second

shin_remy
OEEEHHHHHH

O-W-N-E-N-D

OMG

now my chances are going to Shin Akuma for 100% procent, i was first to Virgil, but now,

Sorry guys, Too strong, besides that attacks with that bubbles is too slow, if Akuma sees it, he just teleport and do shun goku satsu,

don't go by gameplay!! cause that has nothing to do with real!!

IceJaw
Good bloody god, Someone has a hard time counting seconds, he stood still for 2 seconds and the rest was all shungokusatsu and a 2 second victory stance, so you my friend are in denail. And that was SHIN Akuma. And you have yet to post something proving he does it faster.

I've mostly going by Vergil's gameplay feats, outside game play he'd come up Akuma, cut him in half and that in much less than a split second, he fights faster than Neo erm

And again, I say this, no prep and still no explanation to why he'd rush to super specials erm this is getting stupid

Emperor Ashtar
Good bloody god, Someone has a hard time counting seconds, he stood still for 2 seconds and the rest was all shungokusatsu and a 2 second victory stance, so you my friend are in denail. And that was SHIN Akuma.

- Again, why are you counting freeze frame WTF, the moment the freeze frame ends the super begins, and if you insist it took 3 seconds for gouki to get across the screen then you can't count.

-The victory stance is post shungokusatsu, so what's your point?

I've mostly going by Vergil's gameplay feats, outside game play he'd come up Akuma, cut him in half and that in much less than a split second, he fights faster than Neo erm

No he's not faster than neo, he has never demonstrated any speed what so ever faster than neo.

And again, I say this, no prep and still no explanation to why he'd rush to super specials this is getting stupid

WTF does prep have to do with supers, it isn't an item.

IceJaw
Someone hasnt played DMC3 then erm

Emperor Ashtar
Someone hasnt played DMC3 then erm
I beat it 3 times over, if your talking about his dash then yang has something comparable to that so your point is moot really.
show me vergil moving so fast debris gathers behind him and I'll believe you.

IceJaw
I meant his fighting speeds erm you call cars debris? What the f**k? I didnt see chunks from buildings fall off, just windows and neither did you erm

Just watch the cutscene after the first Vergil fight, it was raining like hell and they were swinging at eachother so fast it kept them from getting wheat almost as if a barrier was created around them, now that's fighting speeds alike Neo's and Mr Smith.

And no, we have yet to see anyone of the Sparda family fly at those speeds but I know anyone in Sparda demon can fly around those speeds we've just not seen one fly around in a city, but as I said, I meant fighting speeds on the ground..

Emperor Ashtar
I meant his fighting speeds erm you call cars debris? What the f**k?

WTF, yes their flying behind him and neo's fighting speed was normal unless your talking about that matrix effect.

Just watch the cutscene after the first Vergil fight, it was raining like hell and they were swinging at eachother so fast it kept them from getting weat almost as if a barrier was created around them, now that's fighting speeds alike Neo's and Mr Smith.
I think it was faster, but what's your point, you still haven't set up an argument with any of your feats. you just said "vergil cuts gouki with yamato""

And no, we have yet to see anyone of the Sparda family fly at those speeds but I know anyone in Sparda demon can fly around those speeds we've just not seen one fly around in a city, but as I said, I meant fighting speeds on the ground..

Based on what?? They flew real slow in DMC.

IceJaw
You're basing all your DMC knowlegde on gameplay, dont do that erm

Akuma would most likely die by the first cut unless he's made out of metal, but we all know he isnt erm if you cant accept that, that's fine with me. You havent explain how he would survive getting split in 2, or even if he's fast enough to evade Vergil's attacks and we all know most of Akuma attacks wont do permanent damage to Vergil erm

And WTF are you basing that statement on? Gameplay? AGAIN?

Oh did I mention Vergil can shoot sh!tloads swords?

Emperor Ashtar
You're basing all your DMC knowlegde on gameplay, dont do that erm

What else can I base it off?

Akuma would most likely die by the first cut unless he's made out of metal, but we all know he isnt erm if you cant accept that, that's fine with me. You havent explain how he would survive getting split in 2, or even if he's fast enough to evade Vergil's attacks and we all know most of Akuma attacks wont do permanent damage to Vergil erm

And WTF are you basing that statement on? Gameplay? AGAIN?

Oh did I mention Vergil can shoot sh!tloads swords?

Man you really don't like to read, I mentioned gouki's speed already.

And he has several area effecting attacks that would turn vergil into dust, his shoryuken can slah and burn, and he has an instant kill.

Again, what argument have you brought except "Gouki gets slashed with yamato"?

IceJaw
Yes, I have, but that's all that's required and Super speed doesnt really say much erm

You still havent explained what these area affecting moves do and I say again his moves have only proved their efficiency on SF fighters, not on demons with ridiculous healing powers erm Just explain how it "would turn him into dust", doesnt sound too convincing erm

MadMel
What else can I base it off?

Man you really don't like to read, I mentioned gouki's speed already.

And he has several area effecting attacks that would turn vergil into dust, his shoryuken can slah and burn, and he has an instant kill.

Again, what argument have you brought except "Gouki gets slashed with yamato"?
what makes you think that will even affect vergil...if getting a swords stuck through dante didnt kill him...or even hurt him for that matter, why do you think vergil wont have the same durability?..
oh and "moved so fast they didnt even get wet" doesn't count as an argument to you ??

Emperor Ashtar
Yes, I have, but that's all that's required and Super speed doesnt really say much erm

What else can be said when comparing speeds that haven't even been measured between characters?

Originally posted by MadMel
what makes you think that will even affect vergil...if getting a swords stuck through dante didnt kill him...or even hurt him for that matter, why do you think vergil wont have the same durability?..
oh and "moved so fast they didnt even get wet" doesn't count as an argument to you ??

Getting stabbed by a sword won't kill dante yet getting cut by hell jailers will in gameplay?

Last I checked when dante was first stabbed by vergil he was down, and took a while to get up to retaliate.

And they were wet, you can even see water on vergils hair.

You still havent explained what these area affecting moves do and I say again his moves have only proved their efficiency on SF fighters, not demons with ridiculous healing powers erm Just explain how it "would turn him into dust", doesnt sound too convincing erm

I did tell you what "kongoukuretsuzan" does, you just weren't paying attention.

Are you aware that most of the high tier SFer's aren't human, And why does it matter if their a demon, what does it change?

MadMel
but getting cut by hell jailers will in gameplay?

Last I checked when dante was first stabbed by vergil he was down, and took a while to get up to retaliate.
last i checked gameplay doesnt mean sh*t in these discussions...

Emperor Ashtar
last i checked gameplay doesnt mean sh*t in these discussions...

So wtf are we basing them on, non canon material, just give me the word and I'll post non canon feats, and you can post non canon DMC comic feats

IceJaw
Ok, that's it, I'm outta here

And there ARE cutscenes, jagass

MadMel
no im basing it off CANNON CUT-SCENES....ever heard of them??

Emperor Ashtar
WTF, speed feats beside him having a sword fight does vergil have?

Emperor Ashtar
Ok, that's it, I'm outta here

And there ARE cutscenes, jagass

And it's called an argument jack ass, use it sometime.

MadMel
yes EA...arguments are good *cough*hypocrite*cough*

Emperor Ashtar
yes EA...arguments are good *cough*hypocrite*cough*

Seeing that I made one a page ago, I'm a hypocrite, But hey, Not your fault you can't read.

IceJaw
And it's called an argument jack ass, use it sometime.
OK, so you've been solely basing your DMC knowledge off gameplay, too bad for you thumb up

and I'm aware of that but I dont care, jagass just sounds better erm

MadMel
o i can read....in fact..i can photoread...so STFU about my reading abilities OK!!!..

Emperor Ashtar
OK, so you've solely been basing your DMC knowledge off gameplay, too bad for you thumb up

and I'm aware of that but I dont care, jagass just sounds better erm

You haven't offered nothing to counter, you just keep repeating the same thing. "Yamato cutz, super speed" WTF does that tell me, about his: options, advantages, etc

Seriously the main idea in your post are: Yamato, speed,demon

Is that it?

o i can read....in fact..i can photoread...so STFU about my reading abilities OK!!!..

Your sure displayed it, with your inability to read my post.

IceJaw
OK, you're the one who's got problem reading erm so you ARE blind?

MadMel
yea...i read, one page ago, i read ice's proof, which is far better than what you have come up with...

Emperor Ashtar
OK, you're the one who's got problem reading erm so you ARE blind?
If I was blind would I be able to reply to that staement, you just answered your own question.

yea...i read, one page ago, i read ice's proof, which is far better than what you have come up with...

Of course your gonna say that,he made you a sig, you'll defend his "Demon,yamato,speed" crap. laughing

IceJaw

MadMel
Of course your gonna say that,he made you a sig, you'll defend his "Demon,yamato,speed" crap. laughing
that is plain f*kin stupid and u know it...
i didnt even want him to make the sig....
and the fighting speeds of akuma have yet to be proven to be as fast as vergil..u gotta lotta work to do..

Emperor Ashtar
that is plain f*kin stupid and u know it...
i didnt even want him to make the sig....
and the fighting speeds of akuma have yet to be proven to be as fast as vergil..u gotta lotta work to do..

Right becuase vergil makes "TEh barriez of sppedz portects form waterez"

Oh and he's a demon with a katana.

MadMel
who happens to have sparda...and
now stop bashing me and ice...its one of the main symptoms of fanboyism...

IceJaw
now stop bashing me and ice...its one of the main symptoms of fanboyism... Got that right erm

Emperor Ashtar
now stop bashing me and ice...its one of the main symptoms of fanboyism...

Fanboy laughing I asked you to make an argument and all you kee posting is: Sword,demon,speed how about a description?

Oh, you deserve to get bashed since you insulted me first.

MadMel
Fanboy laughing I asked you to make an argument and all you kee posting is: Sword,demon,speed how about a description?

Oh, you deserve to get bashed since you insulted me first.
sadly, for you, hypocrite is the truth...
u say we dont make a reasonable argument...look at your posts...you even lied about how fast akuma charges one of his attacks...have we done that?....no....

IceJaw

Oh, you deserve to get bashed since you insulted me first. Was that an counter? Is that an reason to continue?

Two words answers both of those questions : HELL NO

Emperor Ashtar
Was that an counter? Is that an reason to continue?

Two words answers both of those questions : HELL NO

Then don't continue, learn to debate and make points, and maybe someday we can have a debate.

sadly, for you, hypocrite is the truth...
u say we dont make a reasonable argument...look at your posts...you even lied about how fast akuma charges one of his attacks...have we done that?....no....

WTF charge time, why are you counting freeze frame?

The moment the freeze frame ends the super starts, It does not take 3 seconds for it to get across the screens.

MadMel
Then don't continue, learn to debate and make points, and maybe someday we can have a debate.
i like it when he talks about himself...dont you ice?

IceJaw
barkslaugh

and he's saying we cant debate barker an debater posts reasons and reads other posts.

I've got a nice pic of fanboy anatomy I can post

Emperor Ashtar
WTF is this mad mel?

But gouki has too many ways to hit him, I know vergil has an area effecting move with the sword of sparda but I don't thint it has the range of Kongoukurestuzan, and plus gouki has misogi which is similar to that move vergil does when he keeps falling from the sky.

And this

Gouki wins, he's way more verstile than vergil and has an instant kill. also he has area effecting moves like KONGOUKURETSUZAN , and TENSHO-KAIREKI-JIN has powerful projectiles, and can sank an island with one blow.

Get your head away from inbetweens ice legs so you can read.

MadMel
no its my pet monkey...roll eyes (sarcastic)..
and that isnt proof that akuma is faster...thats just you saying it..
and again with the bashing...tsk tsk...

Emperor Ashtar
no its my pet monkey...roll eyes (sarcastic)..
and that isnt proof that akuma is faster...thats just you saying it..

OMFG, is that all you can say I mean seriously, I dunno if he's faster never said he is, I already gave points as to why gouki wins. do the same instead of repeating what ice said.

All he mentioned was: Speed,yamato and demon.

IceJaw
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7859/fanboynew234ec8.jpg

EA's case

You're a fanboy, it's pretty obvious

MadMel
OMFG, is that all you can say I mean seriously, I dunno if he's faster never said he is, I already gave points as to why gouki wins. do the same instead of repeating what ice said.

All he mentioned was: Speed,yamato and demon.
still doesnt justify of your bashing of me and ice......and all u meantioned, in the same key, was: gouki, said, ice's, legs...

Emperor Ashtar
still doesnt justify of your bashing of me and ice......and all u meantioned, in the same key: gouki, said, ice's, legs...

Same key's in my argument that's a steaming load of bull, I mentioned Area effecting attacks, close range options, raw power, h2h skill and a hint of speed.

And as for the insults, you insult me,I insult you.

IceJaw
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7859/fanboynew234ec8.jpg

EA's case

You're a fanboy, it's pretty obvious

Almost the same behavior pattern as Remy

MadMel
Same key's in my argument that's a steaming load of bull, I mentioned Area effecting attacks, close range options, raw power, h2h skill and a hint of speed.

And as for the insults, you insult me,I insult you.
not...its exactly the same stereotypical BS u post...
and i havent insulted you...fanboy and hypocrite are, again, truths in your case..

Emperor Ashtar
not...its exactly the same stereotypical BS u post...
and i havent insulted you...fanboy and hypocrite are, again, truths in your case..

No it's not the same, quote one solid point ice punk made in this debate.

Yeah you did insult me, you called me a hypocrite.

MadMel
you first, since your so keen....oh and "between ice's legs" is actually sexual harrasment..anothe key trait of fanboyism, insulting people by telling them stupid BS like that...one more step and its a report...

IceJaw
Almost the same behavior pattern as Remy You dont listen, you bash people after a while, sounds like Remy to me barker

And shut up, you admitted yourself that you are one erm

Emperor Ashtar
you first, since your so keen....oh and "between ice's legs" is actually sexual harrasment..anothe key trait of fanboyism, insulting people by telling them stupid BS like that...one more step and its a report...

Don't start something you can't finish, you call me a hypocrite first , and start whining about a comment I said in return, why did you say it in the first place to defend ice who called me a "Jagass" and replied back?

You dont listen, you bash people after a while, sounds like Remy to me barker

Yeah, I do listen I made several points which you never responded to since the second page. you had a hissy fit,and called me a "Jagass",and now your trying to play innocent.

MadMel
dont change the subject...why did you say that?
oh and "jagass", isnt as bad a 'hissy fit' as "get you head out from between ice's legs and..."

IceJaw

Emperor Ashtar
dont change the subject...why did you say that?

I just told you, because YOU called me a hypocrite first.

MadMel
once again....'hypocrite' is not an insult..its a truth, and i have explained why its a truth...you havent explained your 'insults' yet...chop chop..

Emperor Ashtar
once again....'hypocrite' is not an insult..its a truth, and i have explained why its a truth...you havent explained your 'insults' yet...chop chop..

No. it's an insult, I made several points during the second page, what point has Ice made that makes his argument so strong,the speed?

IceJaw

And you're telling me I'm playing innocent, you ADMITTED and it's too late to edit erm so it's not an insult

MadMel
I made several points during the second page
all of which succesfully countered...

IceJaw
all of which succesfully countered... and succesfully ignored too

Emperor Ashtar
all of which succesfully countered...

Now your lying, quote all those succesful counters dealing with the

-Area effecting attacks
-Projectiles
-H2h and shungokusatsu
-His raw power

IceJaw
barker

you have still not explained how that would do permanent damage (asked it like 5 times and no answer, suprise suprise) and as far we know Vergil's faster and he's got a sword and the ability to just become better, by taking either standard demon form or Sparda demon form (but as I said then it would be overkill).

MadMel
sorry, had better things to do....anything worth countering.....no...ok...

Emperor Ashtar
barker

you have still not explained how that would do permanent damage (asked it like 5 times and no answer, suprise suprise) and as far we know Vergil's faster and he's got a sword and the ability to just become better, by taking either standard demon form or Sparda demon form (but as I said then it would be overkill).

I did answer, gouki's techniques can seriously hurt vergil, I already explained the amount of power they have, and of course I already made a point about Shungokusatsu, which you responed "It's a last resort move" which it isn't or "It takes 3 seconds" when I said it was for close range and you showed me a clip of shin gouki doing a shungokusatsu from across the screen and counted the freeze frame.

sorry, had better things to do....anything worth countering.....no...ok...

yep, you pretty much ignored that whole list I made, predictable.

And you're telling me I'm playing innocent, you ADMITTED and it's too late to edit erm so it's not an insult

Where did I say it's too late?

IceJaw
Someone needs glasses and saying it can doesnt say how erm and it isnt exactly a move you use at the start of a fight and he stood in the center of the screen and it took about 3 seconds to perform it, you cant denie that even as a fanboy erm

MadMel
dude, even if it takes 1-2 seconds, and even if its for close range vergil still has enough time to make sure hes a long distance from it..and you still havent replied to anything anything ivnolving sparda....

Emperor Ashtar
Someone needs glasses and saying it can doesnt say how erm

. . So, when I say it cuts the earth's belly button in half, that's not how?

It sends cutting waves in every direction, BTW I'm assuming you've played all of gouki's games, since you didn't ask for a description of the move.

dude, even if it takes 1-2 seconds, and even if its for close range vergil still has enough time to make sure hes a long distance from it..and you still havent replied to anything anything ivnolving sparda....

Wow, I'm sorry but unless vergil is the flash, it's unrealistic to assume he can dodge every attack, and I already commented on the sword of sparda.

IceJaw
Says you, you've based your knowledge on gameplay erm

That still doesnt say much how it does permanent damage, and permanent damage have never been inflicted on a Sparda erm

And your way to see this fight is pretty sick and unreasonable( spiced with a little fanboysim )

And since Vergil is faster than Akuma..........said it before ........... Vergil wins erm

Emperor Ashtar
Says you, you've based your knowledge on gameplay erm

That still doesnt say much how it does permanent damage, and permanent damage have never been inflicted on a Sparda erm

That wasn't a gameplay example...It was a canon ending.

And when has vergil reached a sparda form, and even if he did how would he survive, shungokusatsu?

IceJaw
Your DMC knowledge erm

Emperor Ashtar
Your DMC knowledge erm

I've played DMC2,DMC3, I never claimed to be an expert, hence why I ask you questions, it's fairly obvious

IceJaw
OK then you havent seen the Sparda form in action laughing out loud

Emperor Ashtar
OK then you havent seen the Sparda form in action laughing out loud

Then tall me about it, I just asked you.

How would it survive shungokusatsu???

IceJaw
It would miss erm

And I've already given info about it, just one thing I forgot to tell you about, the Sparda form allows them to spam giant fire dragons all over the place and sh!tloads of energyballs (more than anyone from SF for that matter).

And the Sparda form can take sooooo much more punishment

MadMel
yes...

Emperor Ashtar
Can you be more specific,please?

IceJaw
edited

MadMel
huh?...

Emperor Ashtar
It would miss erm

And I've already given info about it, just one thing I forgot to tell you about, the Sparda form allows them to spam giant fire dragons all over the place and sh!tloads of energyballs (more than anyone from SF for that matter).

And the Sparda form can take sooooo much more punishment

That really tells me how he can survive an attack that doesn't effect your body but your soul.

Good point about the projectiles, how much damage can it do? because a hadouken is equal to the practioners blow, gouki's blow can sink an island do the math.

Does sparda form increase your speed?

Kayne Archeron
Vergil takes this, he's much swifter

MadMel
yea...and sparda..damn thats powerful..

IceJaw
We've said this since page 2, it would most likely miss and it's a ground based attack, Sparda form flies and increases the user's speed

Darkstorm Zero
I would like to see you prove that any form of Vergil could dodge the Shun Goku Satsu, considering Vergil has been hit and even grabbed by less extreme moves. Gouki's not slow, and even makes himself immaterial when he moves (Source, Street Fighter Alpha, the movie/every game he's ever appeared in.) He has huge blasts of Ki (the many variants of the Hadouken) and his physical attacks can level mountains, islands, even planet killing comets.

And for petes sake, Vergil's Sparda form has NEVERbeen shown. The DMC3 Vergil never used the Sparda Blade at full unlock EVER, he only had the Force Edge and one half of the Amulete, so Sparda Vergil does not exist.

Now, I dunno how anyone is drawing conclusions here, we have no real basis for comparison, Akuma exists in a 2d side scrolling fighting game, whereas Vergil exists in a 3d functional world.

IceJaw
He'd automaticly dodge it, he's flying and read the rules, in this fight he does exist, he can theoreticly take that form since he's a son of Sparda and even without it would still be a piece of cake and his long lasting DT would shorten this fight even more. And if I've missunderstood the rules then sure, doesnt matter, then he'd most likely dodge/teleport outta the way or get behind him, Vergil still wins

And I've seen Shin Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu, but regular Shun Goku Satsu is slow and Vergil is as Kayne said, more swifter plus he's got a samurai sword with lightning powers, beowolf and projectile sword abilities erm

The island is INDESTRUCTABLE btw

shin_remy
ok i have read all the pages

all arguments, both had points, still i'm for Akuma, cause He is not slow.

everywhere he appeared he had monster strength and super speed

Ryu was dodging bullets from a few meters from his head at the age of 17, but he didn't saw Akuma coming from behind. That is fast

In Udon, when Ryu and Ken tagged and fought Akuma, they couldn't catch up the speed. he disappeared a second before hit. blocked all kicks an punches that were weak for him!!

about High Healing factor. well it took a long time for Dante to recover when he stabbed by the sword of Virgil, That was enough time for Akuma to finish it.

Virgil has no idea what the Shun Goku Satsu can do, he blocks it and then he is f#cked.

And what if he uses Shun Goku satsu in a combo when Virgil is OFF GUARD!!!

or when he does a Kongokunkoratsuzan and then he does a misogi right after it? when virgil is still in the air.

Virgil would definitely not stand up for a time. that is also enough time to land a shun goku satsu

Swe_Bum
erm

Swe_Bum
Take a look at thees videos... and Look at vergil's Swordplay.
He is Pretty damn Fast if i say so, and that "Demon" in the beginning... Imagine thats Akuma laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPly7rU4jOc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMIppnSQItw

IceJaw
erm

Darkstorm Zero
He'd automaticly dodge it, he's flying and read the rules, in this fight he does exist, he can theoreticly take that form since he's a son of Sparda and even without it would still be a piece of cake and his long lasting DT would shorten this fight even more. And if I've missunderstood the rules then sure, doesnt matter, then he'd most likely dodge/teleport outta the way or get behind him, Vergil still wins

And I've seen Shin Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu, but regular Shun Goku Satsu is slow and Vergil is as Kayne said, more swifter plus he's got a samurai sword with lightning powers, beowolf and projectile sword abilities erm

The island is INDESTRUCTABLE btw

Vergil gets his three weapons, and thats it since thats all he's ever had, unless you want to include what he had as the Nelo Angelo. Nope, no flying. DT has it's limits, and Akuma actually has teleportation.

Akuma wouldn't only be using the Shun Goku Satsu. Akuma has many techniques capable of fully stunning Vergil as a setup. And lets not forget the amount of invulnerable frames Akuma gets for a number of his moves, easily capable of countering every one of vergils attacks.

Vergils version of Yamato had no lightning... Dante's 2nd costume's did, but Vergil's never had it, no dice there.

Yes the Island is indestructable, but Vergil is not, and thats where the strikes are going to land. Imagine what a landmass crushing punch or kick is going to do to a half demons face...

IceJaw
It wouldnt do permanent damage and Vergil is faster and he can teleport too erm

Swe_Bum

IceJaw
Or demonic gauntlets and boots sharp enough to kick and thereby cut the opponent, Vergil kicked a demon (a very big one at that) in half with those boots.

Emperor Ashtar
Vergil is faster based on what, gouki's asura senku is an attack that allows him to move at Mach speeds (Based on juni assimilation of the move) plus he can mask his ki, project his conscious, and has an instant kill.
Seriously, you guys are calling people fanboys, but are bringing up a character that doesn't even exsist (Sparda Vergil) and continue to make rants about his speed based on one cut scene. so far you've complettely avoided an explanation of how vergil would survive shungokusatsu.

O-M-G! How can he counter a Über sharp Katana?!?!?! That is just BS!!

Weapons in street fights aren't anything new.

shin_remy
how is Virgil faster ? How would he survive Shun Goku Satsu?

Akuma doesn't need to use his shun goku satsu

and besides, who says it is a fight to the death ?

and this is what i meant with you 2 guys about giving feats and giving your opinion!!

Emperor Ashtor gived feats and his own opinion and you are calling him a fanboy and that he is the same as me.

WTF is thatwink that is BS!!!! Besides HE read your posts and you ignore his posts roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swe_Bum
i haven't said that wink not in this topic i think..

Emperor Ashtar
i haven't said that wink not in this topic i think..

I'm not talking about you, don't worry. just Ice jaw and his buddy mel.

IceJaw
Oh, I forgot to mention, just about ANY move would instantly kill Akuma erm

Emperor Ashtar
Oh, I forgot to mention, just about ANY move would instantly kill Akuma erm

Based on what, your imagination?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>