Deadman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
With a new ongoing in Vertigo.
http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=5836

Anyone besides me interested/going to collect?

Deadman is a longtime fav of mine.
Vertigo will be good for him.

batdude123
I like DMan. He's pretty cool.

Validus
Bruce Jones? I'll take a wait and see, thank you very much.

Doc Potato
Isn't Boston Brand Deadman? I know nothing about him but read somethng about him getting shot at Haley's Circus when performing w/ Dick... is that the real story and what is?

DarkCrawler
Bruce Jones sodomized Nightwing. I am boycotting Bruce Jones. I can't read anything written by sodomizers. I think Bruce Jones ass-raped Hulk series too.

King_Mungi
That Deadman mini that came out awhile ago had some of my favorite comic book covers. I'll pick this up

Juntai
Originally posted by King_Mungi
That Deadman mini that came out awhile ago had some of my favorite comic book covers. I'll pick this up Dead Again? The one with Hal?

Lucid Lui
I'll wait to hear if it's any good or not. if so i'll probably pick up the trade.

Juntai
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I'll wait to hear if it's any good or not. if so i'll probably pick up the trade. It's an ongoing.

Lucid Lui
Well then...

... trades.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Juntai
Dead Again? The one with Hal?

Yep, on the covers it had all the major heroes deaths (Flash, Superman, etc.)

Murda Ma$e
The preview in Y was pretty good.

I'm on the fence though, I might get it.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Isn't Boston Brand Deadman? I know nothing about him but read somethng about him getting shot at Haley's Circus when performing w/ Dick... is that the real story and what is?

Juntai
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yep, on the covers it had all the major heroes deaths (Flash, Superman, etc.) Yea, I own it. Good stuff.

Juntai
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Isn't Boston Brand Deadman? I know nothing about him but read somethng about him getting shot at Haley's Circus when performing w/ Dick... is that the real story and what is? One could only blame Infinite Crisis.
Maybe they'll fill us in.

But yes, classicly, Boston Brand is the Deadman.

Grimm22
Good Idea for a book.

I hope when they bring him back to the DCU that he loses that lame collar erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.