Have u seen this pic i think its from PotC:3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zeeco
Jack & Barbossa?

sccch
Yup,here's others.

sccch
again

zeeco
Cool man that will keep me going all week!

Infinity
barbossa vs . jackd duel in potc 3 ?

sccch
Originally posted by Infinity
barbossa vs . jackd duel in potc 3 ?

Well, they're like mortal enemies. I wouldn't think Jack would be happy at having his enemy help save him.

random21
where did you guys find them?

zeeco
I found my one on Google Images - Google is my best friend by the way LOL

sccch
Here, this is where I got mine.
http://potc-online.net/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=6&page=5

katelovespirate
as far as jack and barbossa being mortal enemies, wont they have to lay that aside in 3 to fight the eitc...?

and do you think barbossa will really die or something? cause obviously the only reason he is going on this crazy adventure is to get the pearl back, but we all know Jack has to get the pearl. savvy?

zeeco
sccch - i saw a pic on the site u posted where Depp is standing with his stunt double? By the way nice site man thanx.

zeeco
If think Barbossa is back for good unless he dies agian and maybe Tia can only bring him (Barbossa) back to life once. And yes i think they will make peace but i am not sure Jack will never forget what Barbossa done to him and Barbossa will never forget what Jack done to him. And also Barbossa will always want to be captain of the Black Pearl again.

diddly-dum
But if the Black Pearl was sunk at the end of POTC2,.. then how will either of them be captain of the Pearl???confused

jdl1224
the pearl was sunken once before by beckett and brought back by davy jones. you never know, it could happen again- or something like it.

diddly-dum
????confused1?????
where did you learn that???

sccch
Originally posted by diddly-dum
????confused1?????
where did you learn that???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Sparrow

Has everything about him.

diddly-dum
What is it with me and wikipedia???stupid

sccch
Originally posted by diddly-dum
What is it with me and wikipedia???stupid

Hey! What's with the 'I'm with stupid' sign?pissed

jdl1224
i think he was just meaning it as he felt stupid. not that you were. lol.

diddly-dum
Ya, I feel stupid.
And I'm a SHE not a HE!

sccch
laughing out loud ohhh, Ok.

diddly-dum
sorry if I made you think that I called you stupid,.. that was the only stupd sing I could find!!

sccch
It's ok... hey look! I found Jack Sparrow firing a gun! gun_bandana SORRY!! Didn't mean to get off topic! Back to PotC 3!

diddly-dum
No, thats okay! Dang!! how many shots has he got in that thing?? laughing

sccch
hysterical

diddly-dum
That ones cute!!!
(what were we talking about??)

sccch
...ummm...oh yea! PotC 3 pictures!!!

diddly-dum
what aboutthem??lol
do you know how to get the posters you see in movie theaters??
They say they are going to a museum, but c'mon,.. not ALL of them!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.