hmm anyone think that they will start making new potc novels ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Infinity
anyone think theyll make potc novels like they did of star wars ? with all these comics and books. njo series and stuff. i think it would rock. different authors can choose characters they like and write a book on them. like in between potc 1 and 2 what happened to norrington stick out tongue anyone think this would be cool ?

diddly-dum
might be... just depends if Jerry Brukhiemer and them let authors do that,.. I think POTC if patened(spelling?)

Infinity
huh ?? i dont understand what ur saying no expression lolmessed

diddly-dum
ya know how its ilegal to copy CDs?
Well, same probably goes for POTC. They can't write the novels until the makers of POTC say its okay,..

willofthewisp
Some people have been saying they've read the book, though. Do they just mean the novel based on the movie, or is there some "adventures of Pirates of the Caribbean?" Probably a stupid question.

diddly-dum
No actually you have a point. Disney Adventure Mags have comics of POTC, There are alot of books out there on POTC2,.... I don't know if you know this, but Star Wars has a series line(more than 1-6) and the stories go WAY past the original movies....

willofthewisp
I've read quite a few of the Star Wars ones, actually! It just made me curious when people said "according to the book..."

diddly-dum
What book?? The series,.. cause I think the only "real" Star Wars books are the ones aout Episodes 1-6(in the movie) ,.. but I guess we are getting WAY off topic,...

willofthewisp
There are several that take place after Episode 6 like Heir to the Empire and so on, and then a few between the movies like Shadow of the Empire, then you have others like the Han Solo trilogy that talk about his life before the movies. And it seems they are already doing that for Jack. There are already a lot of writers with nonfiction books about pirates, so it's only a matter of time before they rape and pillage the world of fiction.

diddly-dum
To true. And about the other SW books,.. I found out how many when I tried to see the ORIGINAL 6,.. It didn't work out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.