Life sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rare__Fox
Life sucks for me i just want to screem and cry..

My aunt died sat say my other aunt is in the hosptal because her legs my cuz had kinde sstones
My grand father isnt speaking to me
And i lost my best friend her she was like a sister to me my only friend and her sisters..her family doesnt want me around......

I can't take take it. sad mad

Lil Kong
Awww sorry about that, it will be ok soon.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Rare__Fox

My aunt died sat say my other aunt is in the hosptal because her legs my cuz had kinde sstones
And i lost my best friend her she was like a sister to me my only friend and her sisters..her family doesnt want me around......

I can't take take it. sad mad petpet

Devalion
Hun, sometimes life isn't fair. Things like this will always happen, however there are better things around the corner. You wouldn't realise them so much at the mo, what with everything thats going on, but your life will get better, make the most of what you've got!

LanceWindu
Kidney stones are nothing to cry about. ermm

Dusty
You'll come around. There are people who have it a thousand times worse than you do. Keep that in mind.

Rare__Fox
No i want vicky back i realy want her back

maddani
well it cant be all that bad old people die its what happens as for your granddad not talkin to you hey old people are crazy. friends come and go youll make new ones ill be your friend big grin

Opaleye92

awww sweety, a couple monthe ago, my great aunt,uncle, and cousin all died in a fire the same weekend that my cat got hit by a car, i just wanted to die, i thought god seriously hated me, but time moved on, and i realized they were all in a better place, havin the time of their lives, i know this may not help now, but time will go on, and the pain will go away hug

Xirius
No i want vicky back i realy want her back

Her parents wont feel like that forever, just hang in there....

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by lord xyz
petpet

That is far from what you originally wrote in your reply, isn't it?

§P0oONY
EMO ALERT!
burn in hell

A.J
Originally posted by Opaleye92
awww sweety, a couple monthe ago, my great aunt,uncle, and cousin all died in a fire the same weekend that my cat got hit by a car, i just wanted to die, i thought god seriously hated me, but time moved on, and i realized they were all in a better place, havin the time of their lives, i know this may not help now, but time will go on, and the pain will go away hug Holy sh*t sad

RedAlertv2

Opaleye92
Originally posted by A.J
Holy sh*t sad

believe me i don't always have bad luck, i won't jinx u sad

Punkyhermy

aww...sad

I'm so sorry.

*hugs tight*

sad

It will get better. I'm sure of it.

A.J
I know you wont, big grin be my friend for as long as you want stick out tongue

Opaleye92
Originally posted by A.J
I know you wont, big grin be my friend for as long as you want stick out tongue

thnx hug

§P0oONY

Talk to a friend, talk to a family member, talk to a shrink... don't post about it on a public messge board.

A.J
Originally posted by Opaleye92
thnx hug No prob happy

VanillaCocaCola

I can't take take it. sad mad best friend wasn't a best friend if she abandoned you.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
best friend wasn't a best friend if she abandoned you.

'tis not a lie.

VanillaCocaCola
Death of an old person is a better alternative then... oh I dunno, say stroke that leaves you unable to walk or speak in anyway.

natashia
you will make it through
and then all of thiss will not seem so bad.
time heals all hurts

§P0oONY
Originally posted by natashia
you will make it through
and then all of thiss will not seem so bad.
time heals all hurts

Except a malignant tumor.

A.J

natashia

§P0oONY
Originally posted by natashia
true
but if someone has one of those then there is nothing anyone can say to make that person feel better.
only god can be there for them in the way they need then.

That's a bit deep... not all malignant tumors are terminal... also, people can make the person feel better, with the old "We'll make you as comfortable as possible" shit.

Rare__Fox

Rare__Fox
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
best friend wasn't a best friend if she abandoned you.

My sister can go over there i can't...sad...vicky didn't wan this to happen she was crying her eyes out......

§P0oONY
Im not emo any more

LMAO... it's been like 20 mins. On your bike emo kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.