pre-crisis superman v.s. classic juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
these 2 are absolutley confined to the earth until one of them is victorious, meaning they cannot leave the earths atmosphere; so this way they cannot throw one another into deep space, also juggernauts helmet cannot be removed from him, and supermans speed has been taken away from him and reduced to the speed of juggernaut so that this will be an all out slug fest where speed will not really be involved, otherwise supe's would just avoid juggs with his super speed, but now he cant...........i think classic juggernaut takes this one, he never tires, has unlimited strength, and is indestructible to name a few........what do u think?

Sirius77
No offense, but are you joking? PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN against Juggernaut? Pre-Crisis Superman sneezed and destroyed an entire galaxy (devoid of life) and travelled 4 trillion lightyears in 3 seconds, not only that but Pre-Crisis Bizzarro threw a punch that sent Pre-Crisis Superman into last week, and Pre-Crisis Bizzarro wasn't even as strong as Pre-Crisis Superman.

Juggernaut MIGHT get away with only a few broken bones if Pre-Crisis Superman allows it.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Sirius77
No offense, but are you joking? PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN against Juggernaut? Pre-Crisis Superman sneezed and destroyed an entire galaxy (devoid of life) and travelled 4 trillion lightyears in 3 seconds, not only that but Pre-Crisis Bizzarro threw a punch that sent Pre-Crisis Superman into last week, and Pre-Crisis Bizzarro wasn't even as strong as Pre-Crisis Superman.

Juggernaut MIGHT get away with only a few broken bones if Pre-Crisis Superman allows it. ok heres classic juggernauts abilities

he can lift well over 100 tons having destroyed a plenet in the past with a punch, a total resistance to physical injury due to his mystic spell of invulnerability; an impenetrable force field that he could summon at will; and unlimited stamina. His spell also granted him unbreakable skin, therefore making his forcefield an added protection in case he did not wish for a certain attack to touch his physical body. Due to the mystical energies flowing through his body, he did not need to eat, breathe, or drink fluids. As a vessel of mystic energy, he also possessed many abstract powers that had yet to be fully revealed. Finally, while moving, he could, essentially, not be stopped..................broken bones u say, tell me how

galan7777777
and as i sated speed will not be any kind of issue in the fight only brute power

galan7777777
Originally posted by Sirius77

Juggernaut MIGHT get away with only a few broken bones if Pre-Crisis Superman allows it. and as this pic shows even the current (and much much weaker juggernaut) has recovered after he was killed and only his skeleton remained..........classic jugg's is infinatley more powerful then this

MattDay
yea but pre crisis superman was a skyfather level being, playing toss the moon with kara, blow planets with his breath to move them, let alone throw a black orb that weighed 200 trillion tons, trillions of miles away, they likes using trillions of miles back in them days, but man pre crisis was awesome, i bet he's just punch juggernaught through time, causing all sorts of problems for juggernaught to do anything

galan7777777
Originally posted by MattDay
yea but pre crisis superman was a skyfather level being, playing toss the moon with kara, blow planets with his breath to move them, let alone throw a black orb that weighed 200 trillion tons, trillions of miles away, they likes using trillions of miles back in them days, but man pre crisis was awesome, i bet he's just punch juggernaught through time, causing all sorts of problems for juggernaught to do anything but like i said they are completely confined to earth......plz read the scenerio.....

MattDay
a fight like this wouldnt stay on earth really, juggernaught is going for flying lessons lol

newjak86
yea but pre crisis superman was a skyfather level being, playing toss the moon with kara, blow planets with his breath to move them, let alone throw a black orb that weighed 200 trillion tons, trillions of miles away, they likes using trillions of miles back in them days, but man pre crisis was awesome, i bet he's just punch juggernaught through time, causing all sorts of problems for juggernaught to do anything Ok Pre-Crisis Superman was tough but Skyfather??? confused
I think that erm gets thrown around too much a SkyFather level being would really just drain Superman of all his strength

galan7777777
Originally posted by newjak86
Ok Pre-Crisis Superman was tough but Skyfather??? confused
I think that erm gets thrown around too much a SkyFather level being would really just drain Superman of all his strength i agree

MattDay
you have to see the majority of his feats to then sit back and go yea he's be able to take on skyfather level beings and win, so he is effectively a sky father level hero, dont mistake the two

newjak86
you have to see the majority of his feats to then sit back and go yea he's be able to take on skyfather level beings and win, so he is effectively a sky father level hero, dont mistake the two Ok who has he beaten thats Skyfather level confused

galan7777777
Ok who has he beaten thats Skyfather level confused no one lol, he's assuming things, and u cant do that

newjak86
I mean honestly Silver Surfer is a match for Pre-Crisis Superman and he is way way below a Skyfather being

MattDay
darksied for one, he beat him, ummm well dang none other rings a bell because he didn't have many enemies in them comics that spring to mind... anyone could you please write a list of his enemies back then cause i don't have an idea of many enemies... you win for the moment galan777... zzzzzzzzzzzz (fell asleep)

newjak86
darksied for one, he beat him, ummm well dang none other rings a bell because he didn't have many enemies in them comics that spring to mind... anyone could you please write a list of his enemies back then cause i don't have an idea of many enemies... you win for the moment galan777... zzzzzzzzzzzz (fell asleep) I don't think PC Superman ever really beat PC Darkseid I mean PC Darkseid was way out of PC Superman's league.

As far as I know Darkseid could have easily destroyed Superman if it wasn't for the fact Darkseid needed him to get the Anti-Life Equation

MattDay
he on occasion out fought him then ran away knowing he outsmarted him, as he had distracted him long enough for his plans to go wrong and such, he was good at that

newjak86
he on occasion out fought him then ran away knowing he outsmarted him, as he had distracted him long enough for his plans to go wrong and such, he was good at that Thats completely different then actually beating him in battle I mean when fighting a skyfather level being what is Superman going to do run in throw a punch maybe then run away screaming I win I win confused

MattDay
lol well they always left their fights open ended as to who would of won... heck then the controversial fight that superman won when it came to it says that maybe superman could, but of course for that fight to happen they went through the crisis stages first and then they went and had the fight to the end, but that's something else, lets just say superman can win so can boogernaught

Validus
Ok Pre-Crisis Superman was tough but Skyfather??? confused
I think that erm gets thrown around too much a SkyFather level being would really just drain Superman of all his strength
Not really. Being skyfather level doesn't automatically mean having a ton of versatility. Usually but not always.

MattDay
true indeed

newjak86
Originally posted by Validus
Not really. Being skyfather level doesn't automatically mean having a ton of versatility. Usually but not always. True but would you place PC Superman in the Skyfather level

Validus
True but would you place PC Superman in the Skyfather level
Maybe a low level Skyfather? He's certainly no Odin but there isn't anyone in the herald class who could destroy a solar system by sneezing either.

Acrosurge
How can PC Supes lose here? That version didn't have the "Solar Battery" deal going on, so Juggernaut's punches, while enough to throw Supes around, probably won't do any long term damage, even if he hits him all day. Are PC Supes's punches strong enough to break the enchantments of Cytorrak? Hrm, I dunno, so I'm gonna call this a stalemate.

newjak86
Originally posted by Validus
Maybe a low level Skyfather? He's certainly no Odin but there isn't anyone in the herald class who could destroy a solar system by sneezing either. I don't know Silver Surfer as much as he is over estimated alot would still be a really good Fight for PC Superman straight up and SS isn't in the Skyfather level

Tron
What's with all the Pre-Crisis Superman threads? What the f**k?

And Juggernaut has nothing on Pre-Crisis Superman.

darthgoober
Wait, wasn't PC Superman ULTRA vulnerable to magic. I mean didn't Captain Marvel used to kick his ass all the time because his powers were magical in nature?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tron
What's with all the Pre-Crisis Superman threads? What the f**k?

And Juggernaut has nothing on Pre-Crisis Superman.

i know we all kinda hopped on the band wagon lol

batdude123
Pre-Crisis Superman throws Juggernaut BILLIONS of LIGHTyears away ftw.

galan7777777
Originally posted by batdude123
Pre-Crisis Superman throws Juggernaut BILLIONS of LIGHTyears away ftw. if u actually read the stipulations of this thread it says that they are confined to the earth

Tron
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait, wasn't PC Superman ULTRA vulnerable to magic. I mean didn't Captain Marvel used to kick his ass all the time because his powers were magical in nature?

Captain Marvel only had a shot because he could actually use some of that magic against Superman. Juggernaut doesn't have that advantage. His power's magical by nature, but it's still mainly physical.

Originally posted by galan7777777
if u actually read the stipulations of this thread it says that they are confined to the earth

Well, in that case, Superman throws Juggernaut THROUGH the Earth, to the other side.

darthgoober
Captain Marvel only had a shot because he could actually use some of that magic against Superman. Juggernaut doesn't have that advantage. His power's magical by nature, but it's still mainly physical.

OH. Ok, Superman 10/10 then.

galan7777777

Well, in that case, Superman throws Juggernaut THROUGH the Earth, to the other side. agreed, but could juggs could do the same thing 2 supes, and throwing him throught the earth wouldnt beat him

lando005
i would have to go with pc superman here.... if memory serves correctly the hulk was able to stop classic juggs from moving foward against his will an act thought and by all accounts should be impossible. yes i know he was war at the time but the hulk upgrade mearly served to draw upon his strenght faster than it would if he was just getting anrgy.... in other words the hulk had the power to stop juggernaut all the time he just had to bring it up, and from what i hear about pc sups he's already beyond that level of strenght

rotiart
Superman flies the earth into the sun with Juggernaut on it.

badabing
these 2 are absolutley confined to the earth until one of them is victorious, meaning they cannot leave the earths atmosphere; so this way they cannot throw one another into deep space, also juggernauts helmet cannot be removed from him, and supermans speed has been taken away from him and reduced to the speed of juggernaut so that this will be an all out slug fest where speed will not really be involved, otherwise supe's would just avoid juggs with his super speed, but now he cant...........i think classic juggernaut takes this one, he never tires, has unlimited strength, and is indestructible to name a few........what do u think?
Why don't we give Juggernaut the Pre-Ret Beyonder's powers and Kryptonite while we're at it? no expression

rotiart
Wasn't hulk stronger than classic juggs... whereas juggs was more durable.... and if hulk couldn't get superman to even flinch...

juggs is screwed.

Tron
Originally posted by lando005
i would have to go with pc superman here.... if memory serves correctly the hulk was able to stop classic juggs from moving foward against his will an act thought and by all accounts should be impossible. yes i know he was war at the time but the hulk upgrade mearly served to draw upon his strenght faster than it would if he was just getting anrgy.... in other words the hulk had the power to stop juggernaut all the time he just had to bring it up, and from what i hear about pc sups he's already beyond that level of strenght

Check the Hulk/Juggernaut thread, War's power has been explained to death there.

agreed, but could juggs could do the same thing 2 supes, and throwing him throught the earth wouldnt beat him

To Supes, maybe. Pre-Crisis Supes? Doubtful, due to his sheer strength alone. And yeah, I'd consider that a win.

batdude123
To Supes, maybe. Pre-Crisis Supes? Doubtful, due to his sheer strength alone. And yeah, I'd consider that a win.

DAMN!!! Galan just got TRONIMIZED!!! herbnana

Grimm22
Juggs cannot hurt Supes no

Pre-Crisis Supes is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000x stronger than Classic Juggs yes

Pretty much the only being more powerful than Pre-Crisis Supes is Pre-Crisis Darkseid stick out tongue

BobbyD
if u actually read the stipulations of this thread it says that they are confined to the earth

Can Juggy drown?

MJOILNIR
Useing PC Supes in a vs match is like Jack Kirby Vs. Scorpian laughing out loud PC Supes was a writers tool like his art pens. He didnt have a powerset. He just did what the writer wanted him to do and to hell with the story and quality of it.

galan7777777
Originally posted by BobbyD
Can Juggy drown? no, he dosent breathe air

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.