Polaris & Magneto vs. King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Who would win this battle? This takes place in New York City.

Originally posted by Jesse7
Change it to Magneto at his strongest showing, when he was pure energy and had complete control over all the spectrums, that and he could effortlessly create novas, black holes, worm holes, and he soloed the shiar empire.

galan7777777
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Who would win this battle? This takes place in New York City. i would say king thor unquestionably, he killed hulk with 1 arm......but im not sure if thors hammer can be affected by magnetism, if so it would be interesting lol

MJOILNIR
Classic Thor defeated magneto already..... King Thor will embarrass these two.

Jesse7
Change it to Magneto at his strongest showing, when he was pure energy and had complete control over all the spectrums, that and he could effortlessly create novas, black holes, worm holes, and he soloed the shiar empire. (< not sure if they finished the series, but at the end of the comic thats what he said he was going to do, go destroy the shiar empire)

General Kon-El
oh cool, do you have the scans? id liek to see.

General Kon-El
EDIT

galan7777777
Change it to Magneto at his strongest showing, when he was pure energy and had complete control over all the spectrums, that and he could effortlessly create novas, black holes, worm holes, and he soloed the shiar empire. this is true ive seen it

Jesse7
The scans are some where on this forum, this is where I saw them, he was speaking with prof. X in space I think when he was pure energy.

I would search for them, but the search function is broken I think unless its been fixed.

galan7777777
The scans are some where on this forum, this is where I saw them, he was speaking with prof. X in space I think when he was pure energy.

I would search for them, but the search function is broken I think unless its been fixed. i saw it on here 2.......and yes he was pure energy, xavier was trying to calm him down or something if i remember right

galan7777777
Change it to Magneto at his strongest showing, when he was pure energy and had complete control over all the spectrums, that and he could effortlessly create novas, black holes, worm holes, and he soloed the shiar empire. (< not sure if they finished the series, but at the end of the comic thats what he said he was going to do, go destroy the shiar empire) but remember even when he wasnt pure energy, during the "house of M" days magneto made apocalypse his servant, and apocalypse is no weakling........but when he was pure energy his power was incredible

Sirius77
In one of the ages of Apocalypse, he tore Apocalypse in half by charging his particles with electromagnetic energy, could he do the same thing to king Thor if he bought enough time?

guy222
KT

batdude123
Why the f*ck would you bump this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.