Kyle Katarn vs. ROTS Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Lightsaber battle. This is NJO Kyle.

Darth Sexy
By NJO I would say Kyle Katarn is superior to an ROTS Sidious.

Infinity
njo kyle.

((The_Anomaly))
Yes, by NJO Kyle is superior to ROTS Sidious.

Blue_Hefner
Kyle was definitely good with his saber and all, but so was Kit and look what happened to him.

Forcemaster
Palpatine.

zephiel7
Kyle

darthsith19
Kyle might be stronegr than Sidious with a saber but it doesn't matter as Sidious is vastly superior with the Force. And both are pretty close as far as saber skills go.

Nikkolas
Also we must factor in Palpatine's intellligence. He has decades of knowledge about the Force and manipulation. Katarn lacks the expert experience Palpatine possesses and as we saw with Palpatine-Mace, intelligence can win you a saber fight as much as actual saber skill.

Advent
Originally posted by darthsith19
Kyle might be stronegr than Sidious with a saber but it doesn't matter as Sidious is vastly superior with the Force.

Which doesn't really matter seeing as this is a lightsaber only fight.

Originally posted by Nikkolas
Also we must factor in Palpatine's intellligence. He has decades of knowledge about the Force and manipulation. Katarn lacks the expert experience Palpatine possesses

Yes, as I'm sure Kyle - when he had little to no real Jedi training - lacked experience, and knowledge of the Force, yet somehow he managed to overcome the seven Dark Jedi, who were all described as powerful, and such. Jerec was trained by Sidious himself. He even beat Sariss in a lightsaber duel.

Sariss, who was also a master in lightsaber combat, "Out of all the Dark Jedi I have met, Sariss is the one I can say I fear. Powerful, strong in both the physical and mental arenas of the Force, she is a master, a perfectionist, quiet and reserved. This makes her a very dangerous foe." Among six others, all while Kyle had no real training. So, I fail to see how "experience" will save him.

Actually, I should ask "experience" in terms of what exactly? Lightsaber confrontations? I'd say Kyle's had far more. But I'm assuming you mean the Force, which ultimately amounts to not much seeing as this is a lightsaber duel only. And we can always take into account Dooku is far more intelligent than Anakin, has far more experience and knowledge (with a lightsaber, the Force, etc.), yet Anakin beat the shit out of Dooku.

Uh, what we saw was Mace putting Palpatine on his ass in a lightsaber duel - nothing more, nothing less. And Palpatine has more intelligence than Mace, but still lost the lightsaber battle. Your point exactly?

I'm going to say you're either thinking Palpatine won the saber battle, or Mace did because he has more intelligence. I'd definitely assume the former for your end, though, neither one of them are correct. Mace won the saber battle, Palpatine is more intelligent. So, your point really doesn't make sense.

Darth_Glentract
In one corner we have one of the head combat instructors in the NJO and in the other we have a guy who killed three Jedi master in six seconds. A guy who also went toe to toe with Yoda. I don't see Kyle keeping up with Sidious.

Advent
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
In one corner we have one of the head combat instructors in the NJO and in the other we have a guy who killed three Jedi master in six seconds.

Nice way of putting it. We could say in one corner we have the NJO Battlemaster, who - with no real Jedi training - took out the seven Dark Jedi, all of which were described as powerful. And in the other corner, we have a closet Sith/politician.

And six seconds? You're off by two seconds. In any case, prove Agen and Tinn were any good on the grand scale.

Yes, he went toe to toe in a Force battle. They only clashed sabers for 30 seconds. That's wonderful. This a lightsaber battle, how will throwing pods around and using Force powers that he is restricted from save him? And I suppose Katarn can't keep up with Count Dooku because their lightsaber battle lasted the same amount of time.

Darth Sexy
Not to mention that in the script(which was left out of the movies), Yoda disarmed Sidious. Obviously if it's not there it isn't canon but I doubt Sidious can go toe to toe with Yoda in a saber duel, otherwise he wouldn't have tried so hard to get the higher ground. And yet he STILL didn't beat him. Kyle by NJO is more powerful than Yoda and ROTS Sidious. Him, Kype, and Luke are ridiculously overpowered but thats the way it goes.

Quinlan_Vos
http://www.starwarsempire.com/images/sidious-lightning.gif

http://beingornothingness.blogs.com/living/images/sidious.jpg

http://pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/yodasidious2.jpg

VS.

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/6/6d/Kyle.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/2/2a/Kylevalley.JPG

http://www.macgamer.com/news/images/2196.jpg

Kyle's wins!!! He's cool cool

Darth Sexy
Wtf? Is Kyle getting crucified or something?

Advent
^
Lol. Kyle is Jesus, therefore he wins. Even if Sidious kills him, Kyle comes back in three days (is that right? I don't follow the Bible, so I have no clue) and brings vengeance.

Adas
'In any case, prove Agen and Tinn were any good on the grand scale.'

Agen and Tinn were described as some of the order's best duelists ever in the ROTS novel...

In any case, prove that the 7 dark jedi that Kyle faced were any good on the grand scale.

Darth Sexy
Interesting. I just read the complete history of Kyle on Wikipedia, and it states that nobody, not even Luke, could match Kyle in saber combat.

Advent

Nikkolas
'cause Dooku was effin' old. Look at the timegap between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. In addition, he was supposed to lose. That was the plan. He wasn't giving it his all. He was betrayed by Palpatine and I think if he was going all out, it would have lasted A LOT longer.

I'm not surprised you didn't grasp it.

Facts: Palpatine engaged Mace in a lightsaber duel.
End result: Palpatine alive. Mace dead.

Also to factor into Palpatine's cunning, he may hav elost on purpose. He wanted Anakin to come back and he lost only seconds before Anakin came in. It may have been his intent to lose to Mace and help bring Anakin to the dark side. Palpatine has both a genius mind and an arrogant one. It be like him to throw a fight in his own confidence he would survive and gain from throwing the fight.

And just to make sure you read fact shis time, he killed 3 Jedi Master s in seconds. Soon as Kyle does that, I'll hold him on the same level in lightsaber ability.

As for the wiki article, opinion is opinion. Unless they have that stated in the books, I don't care what it says on wikipedia.

Advent
Originally posted by Nikkolas
'cause Dooku was effin' old.

Completely irrelevant. Yoda is 900 years old. It doesn't matter as the Force compensates for that. By your logic, Obi-Wan should beat Dooku because he's younger. Now, that obviously didn't happen. So, you're great "retort" fails.

What's your point? Three years...and?

Incorrect:

Originally posted by Advent
So much bullshit fanboyism, I don't even want to begin.

He was defeated in one on one combat, you dolt. And don't play that "f4tigu3" bullshit:

"He pushed this aside, drawing once more upon the certain knowledge of his personal invincibility to open a channel to the Force. Power flowed into him, and the weight of his years dropped away. "

Seems Dooku was completely revitalized before he faced Anakin one on one.

HOLD ON HERE.

Oh please. Yoda's 900 years old, he fought a man not even close to his age. Anyways, he was bested in one on one combat, when he was revitalized so this point is defeated. Adding to the fact if you just look above, you virtually pwned yourself.

Wrong again. He never thought Sidious would actually help him win the fight or anything. He thought that if he were to be bested, then Sidious would help. Now, it doesn't say that Dooku won't fight to the best of his ability, and it doesn't say he'll go easy. On the contrary actually, if you look below. Sidious only said that he'd manipulate it, so Dooku doesn't die, but Dooku had to fight as best as he could anyways.

He was there to give it his all against Anakin, LOE makes that clear.

"You will duel them," Sidious had said. "Kill Kenobi. His only purpose is to die and, in so doing, ignite young Skywalker to tap the depths of his fear and rage. Should you defeat Skywalker easily, then we will know that he is not prepared to serve us. Perhaps he never will be prepared. Should he by some fluke best you, however, I will control the outcome to spare you any unnecessary embarrassment, and we will have gained a powerful ally. But above all you must make the contest appear real, Lord Tyranus." "I will treat it as if it were my crowning achievement," Dooku had promised."

--Labryinth of Evil, Last Chapter.

Clearly Dooku was told to give it his all, and he himself promised he would "treat it as his crowning acheivement" in other words - "fight like he was dying".

And once Dooku realized that Anakin was about to kill him, and that Dooku couldn't contain him - he literally "fought for his life":

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6108/foughtforlifecc1.jpg

From my copy of the NEC, scanned just for you. The ROTS novelization also backs up the fact that Anakin was stronger than Dooku:

"Dooku's decades of combat experience are irrelevant. His mastery of swordplay is useless. His vast wealth, his political influence, impeccable breeding, immaculate manners, exquisite taste-the pursuits and points of pride to which he has devoted so much of his time and attention over the long, long years of his life-are now chains hung upon his spirit, bending his neck
before the ax. Even his knowledge of the Force has become a joke."

This is stated directly after it says that Anakin realizes he can use his "fear as a weapon", and it says this because "It is that simple, and that complex. And it is final. Dooku is dead already. The rest is mere detail." Meaning that once Anakin realizes this, everything else is trivial because Dooku cannot win now. And note that this is said far before Dooku is actually dead.

"And even now, he was holding himself back; even now, as he landed at Dooku's flank and rained blows upon the Sith Lord's defenses, even as he drove Dooku backward step after step, Dooku could feel how Skywalker kept his fury banked behind walls of will: walls that were hardened by some uncontrollable dread. "

The one holding himself back is Anakin, btw, just so you don't try to pull some bullshit.

"in the fight instead of in his head, and Anakin's mind is clear as a crystal bell.
In that pristine clarity, there is only one thing he must do.
Decide.
So he does.
He decides to win."

Anakin just decides to win, and he does. Oh, and Sidious himself admits that Anakin is stronger than Dooku, from the ROTS script/movie:

"DARTH SIDIOUS: His death was a necessary loss, which will ensure our victory. Soon I will have a new apprentice . . . one far younger and more powerful than Lord Tyranus."

Sorry, but that is bullshit. Anakin wasn't there to kill Dooku. He was there to capture him, that was made clear to the Jedi. Adding to the fact that if Anakin wanted Dooku dead, apparently all he has to is "decide":

"He decides that Dooku should lose the same hand he took. Decision is reality, here"

He decided to take Dooku's hand, not his life. And the ROTS novel elaborates that he wouldn't have killed Dooku had Palpatine not gave him "permission" (that's exactly how it's described) to do such.

We're not talking about Force powers, we're talking about saber abilities. Nice way to misdirect attention from the fact Anakin beat Dooku in saber combat, which is what we're debating about.

Don't even act like you accomplished anything, Rampant. You just proved (well I just proved) you're a hypocrite. And your "evidence", which in reality was bullshit, was trumped by my evidence - which included actual quotes, logic, and even a scan from the NEC.

When Dooku beat Mace, he was better than him. We would say that. If we pit ROTS Dooku against ROTS Mace - it's completely different time, therefore because their duel happened in the past, we cannot use that as evidence. However, comparing ROTS Anakin to ROTS Dooku would stand because Anakin beat Dooku in ROTS.

Anakin was under immense amounts of grief, and not thinking clearly. Plus the fact that Obi-Wan had to gain an advantage of terrain, and run around like a dog, whereas Anakin beat Dooku in a flat-out duel. No terrain advantages, both warriors thinking clearly, etc. It was plainly a fight. Just like a versus fight we'd have here.

Try again, Rampant. You fail as usual.

"And so it is..."

Dooku was told to give it his all, and promised he would. In the NEC, it says he fought for his life. And the ROTS novelization makes it clear.

Btw, he wasn't suppose to lose. There's proof in that quote above, but here's more:

"If you get the best of him, then we'll let him go, and we'll let him stew for a few more years until he's ready.' But behind it, obviously, is Palpatine's real intention: If Anakin is good enough, Anakin can kill Dooku and become Palpatine's new apprentice."

--George Lucas, The Making Of ROTS; Page 41.

If Dooku was "supposed to lose", why does Lucas, God of Star Wars, think that Dooku is simply told to fight, and if he wins - he wins? Seems you have been mistaken, and don't have a damn clue. And, here's the exact plan from Labryinth of Evil:

"You will duel them," Sidious had said. "Kill Kenobi. His only purpose is to die and, in so doing, ignite young Skywalker to tap the depths of his fear and rage. Should you defeat Skywalker easily, then we will know that he is not prepared to serve us. Perhaps he never will be prepared. Should he by some fluke best you, however, I will control the outcome to spare you any unnecessary embarrassment, and we will have gained a powerful ally. But above all you must make the contest appear real, Lord Tyranus." "I will treat it as if it were my crowning achievement," Dooku had promised."

QED. Now, before you go with a stupid little spiel, think. You are wrong, canon is right. You do not have a clue what you're talking about, canon does. I have canon material (novelization, Lucas, and other various novels), you have...an unfounded statement trumped by my material.

Advent
I'm not surprised you don't have a clue what you're talking about. As seen above by you making shit up plainly, and below - as I'm about to destroy your points.

That's only one "fact", why did you make it plural? Good going.

FACT: In the lightsaber duel, Mace put Sidious on his ass. thus winning the lightsaber fight. Sidious is alive because:

1.) He used Force powers.
2.) Anakin.

What does Sidious being alive have to do with the fact he lost the saber duel? He lost the saber duel. It's really that simple. This battle is lightsabers only, ergo I'm discussing lightsabers only. You are talking about the Force. He lost the saber duel, he won via means of the Force and Anakin. How does using Force powers, and having Anakin matter at all to this fight?

By your logic, Yoda is not on par with Palpatine. Anakin is not on par with Palpatine. And Mace is not on Palpatine's level, despite beating him in lightsaber combat. Since where is the requirement to be on Sidious' level beating three Jedi masters? I could just as easily say when a hypothetical Sidious has no real training, and beats seven Dark Jedi - call me. This is the logic of a fanboy, and is demonstrating absurdity by being absurd.

You fail to realize that this is lightsaber combat only. Sidious beat Mace with the Force and help from Anakin, Mace beat Sidious with a lightsaber in a straight up duel. The novelization described the fight as:

"The fight would've went on forever. If Vaapad was Mace Windu's only gift".

This indicates that they were stalemating in lightsaber combat, nothing about Palpatine "manipulating" a damn thing in the whole novel.

And to your "Palp staged the whole thing", explain how he can sense Anakin across the way, and know he is coming, but can't sense what Anakin will do right next to him in ROTJ, when Luke was even screaming "I can feel the conflict within you".

And again, prove that Saesee, Agen, and Kit are even shit on the grand scale.

Katarn has proven himself to be a lightsaber prodigy, and there's nothing more to it. He defeated seven Dark Jedi with no real Jedi training, just see above. They are all described as powerful. And Jerec, the most powerful out of all of them, would hand Saesee, Agen, and Kit their asses.

Darth Sexy
Hey Sama, is this "making of ROTS" on the ROTS DVD in the commentary? I'm interested in looking it up

Advent
Also:

"...I had to give them levels," he (Nick Gillard) said, "Sidious is a level nine . On this film, Obi is eight - he's moved up - Anakin is a nine; Mace is a nine, Yoda is a nine. They're up there with Sidious."

-- Page 133, The Making of ROTS.

Now, I'm not going to say that Nick Gillard is right in anyway, but I'm just stating that apparently they are designed with the intention of being closely on par. Again, I'm not saying Nick Gillard's right or anything - just saying.

And Darth Sexy, The Making of ROTS is a book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/0345431391

^
Amazon, $15.

Adas
Nick Gillard is right

I'm not saying Nick Gillard's right or anything

Contradiction much?

Advent
Originally posted by Adas
Contradiction much?

Now, I'm not going to say that Nick Gillard is right in anyway, but I'm just stating that apparently they are designed with the intention of being closely on par. Again, I'm not saying Nick Gillard's right or anything - just saying.

Wow, Adas, dumb f*cking shit, much?

You just deleted some of the post. Great job. What will you come up with next?

Adas
I was just showing you my mad skillz with twisting people's words, and selective quoting. eek!

Advent
Great job, kid. Keep it up.

Darth Sexy
Nebaris, you're an imbecile.

Quinlan_Vos
Well by Gillard's standard, here's how I rank the Jedi:

Luke- 20 (yep, he's God)
Kyle- at least 12-14
Sidious- 9

Kyle wins, regardless of how good Sidious is.

Spartan ll
Kyle.

Adas
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Kyle.

teh wisdom of MM!!! eek!

Adas
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Nebaris, you're an imbecile.

Is that right tdtd?

yettoh
kyle knew alot of force powers force lightning choke heal throw pull push and alot more and this is njo kyle

yettoh
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Interesting. I just read the complete history of Kyle on Wikipedia, and it states that nobody, not even Luke, could match Kyle in saber combat. i just looked to best jedi swordsman in the order he surpasses skywalker which we know could of killed palp kyle also trained one of the most famous jedi ever jaden korr

Escape81
Kyle would win. Palpatine, by Revenge of the Sith, was thirteen years out of practice - and relied heavily on his Force powers in a lot of cases. This wouldn't be an easy fight, as Kyle isn't certainly that far above Mace Windu or Yoda (if he is at all). But, for some reason (the ones that Advent has supplied) I am inclined to say that he would win.

Having said that -

Advent, there is some proof to support the theory that Palpatine at least intended for Anakin to show up - whether or not he lost the fight intentionally remains to be seen.

Consider that Yoda, Palpatine's equal in the Force, was able to sense the deaths of the Jedi Masters when he was on Kashyyk, fighting against the Confederacy. In Attack of the Clones, Yoda also sensed when Anakin cut down the Tusken Raiders in retaliation for killing his mother.

Who's to say that Palpatine, who is firmly in touch with Anakin's emotions, wouldn't be able to feel the same thing - when they are on the same planet? Furthermore, this is supported when Palpatine contacts Anakin - via some sort of Force telepathy and says:

"You know, don't you, that if I die - any chance of saving her is lost."

Add in the factor that Palpatine is the supreme manipulator, it is easily possible.

And, as for the events in Return of the Jedi, Palpatine's ability to sense currents in the Force was beginning to diminish. Vader was still quite a bit weaker than him in the Force, but was able to sense Luke's presence on Endor where Palpatine couldn't.

Ironically, Palpatine was facing a smaller version of what Yoda and Mace were in the PT. However, he could still use the Force to predict things that Vader and Yoda couldn't, as he knew that Luke would turn himself over to Vader - and that Vader would bring Luke before him.

And, with Jerec, Jerec obviously can't use his ability to remove the Force from people against anybody. He was unable to use it against Kyle. Also, Palpatine cut Jerec off from Dark Side teachings - and given Jerec's ambition and cruelty - if he could use that power on someone who is more powerful than him, like Palpatine, he would have done so.

Which leads me to believe that he can only use it on people on par or weaker than himself.

Anyways, Kyle wins. But it's not an easy fight.

beast1234
how skilled is kyle katurn with a lightsaber i know he is ranked has a battlemaster

Darth Angel
So, Kyle beats Sidious? This that means that kyle is on par or even stronger then yoda, for example, in the lightsaber department? I really don't think so.

I think sidious wins, even though I believe kyle would give him a very good fight. By the way, jerec was trained by sidious, yet he was not even his number 2, was it? That spot belongs to vader, and vader is no match for sidious in the lightsaber area.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Blax XXX
Is that right tdtd? Who the hell is tdtd?

SIDIOUS 66
Can Kyle defeat Darth Caedus? NO. Sidious was more powerful than Caedus even in ROTS, because Sidious was considered the most powerful sith even by ROTS.

SIDIOUS 66
Ok sorry this is only lightsaber battle. I still say Sidious wins. Sidious took out four council members in seconds. If Kyle fought Kit, Tiin, and Kolar at the same time, i doubt he could have tooken them out in seconds. Windu beat him only because of his use of vapaad. Sidious fought on par with Yoda, who mastered all six forms of lightsaber combat, and even mastered ataru to its highest degree. Sidious also kept up with Yoda's speed.

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Who the hell is tdtd? Someone's previous name.

DarkSerpent
Oh, what was he like?

P.S. Weird that we've been have the best conversation only AFTER we refused to acknowledge each other... Go Figure.

Tangible God
Familiarity breeds contempt. As long as I can't stand you, I can tolerate you. Logic at its finest.

...wait.

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by beast1234
how skilled is kyle katurn with a lightsaber i know he is ranked has a battlemaster You revived a 2 year old dead thread... why.. just why?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Tangible God
Familiarity breeds contempt. As long as I can't stand you, I can tolerate you. Logic at its finest.

...wait. Yes...YES, I have infarcted you.demonMUhAHAHAHAHAHhahaHhahAhHAHhaa

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
You revived a 2 year old dead thread... why.. just why? And without the finesse... Tsk tsk. reported.

Schwarzenegger
Reported for? I didn't break any rules. Infact, you should get reported for constant spamming via double posting and trolling.

DarkSerpent
Not you, the guy who revived.

Enyalus
Yes...YES, I have infarcted you.demonMUhAHAHAHAHAHhahaHhahAhHAHhaa

...Infarcted? Wow, that word sounds worse than 'fornicate' or 'sodomy.'

DarkSerpent
It's like infected, but more severe and irreversible.

Enyalus
It's like infected, but more severe and irreversible.

Like Muslim marriage?

Faunus
You guys are stupid.

Jesus, trim thy beard. Men need facial hair less than we need nipples.

DarkSerpent
What?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Enyalus
Like Muslim marriage? More like having to live with the fact that while you were being raped in the showers that you had an erection and an orgasm.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Faunus
You guys are stupid.

Jesus, trim thy beard. Men need facial hair less than we need nipples.

...I shave my nipples. Does that count?

DarkSerpent
...I shave my nipples. Does that count? That's wrong... YOU DIE NOW!!!!!

Schwarzenegger
...I shave my nipples. Does that count? No you don't, you wax it.

Faunus
That'd hurt.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
No you don't, you wax it.

Nooo.

But, seriously, I was serious.

Trocity
Kyle

carthage
These old topics are comedic gold mines

Trocity
laughing out loud I'm enjoying myself

carthage
Im gonna find some when i get to my house

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
These old topics are comedic gold mines

Wow dude, these topics actually make your PT wank less repulsive.

carthage
I don't wank the PT.

TOR just sucks and Vitiate is a horrible excuse for a Sith.

Sinious
Happy Dance

carthage
To be fair that Banana could probably take Vitiate if he didn't have a nexus or prep

Sinious
To be fair that Banana could probably take Vitiate if he didn't have a nexus or prep

What if the Banana had prep?

carthage
Then he'd split!

Thanks everyone I'm here all week!

ILS
Even liking the PT era is considered bias on this board lmao.

carthage
Sinious thinks Vitiate would beat ROTS Palpatine because ROTS Palpatine has no prepped feats.

There ya go.

Trocity

laughing

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
Even liking the PT era is considered bias on this board lmao.

I doubt there is a Star Wars fan that doesn't like the PT era.

Sinious thinks Vitiate would beat ROTS Palpatine because ROTS Palpatine has no prepped feats.

There ya go.

Except I place ROTS Sidious above Vitiate. erm

carthage
Originally posted by Sinious
The way I see it, their in-combat force skills are too close to compare but Vitiate's force feats unrelated to combat are more impressive, so if its a force only fight, I will go with Vitiate.

EDIT: Just noticed that this is ROTS Sidious where I thought it was DE Sidious. Vitiate takes ROTS Sidious in force.

Sinious
And we place them based on their force powers only?

ILS
LOL

carthage
And we place them based on their force powers only?

"their combat skills are too close to compare"

I guess Palpatine hugs lightsabers, needs time to charge, and nearly gets killed by saber throws all the time, right?

Sinious
Nice job removing the word "force" there. You're a true manipulator. Bravo. thumb up

You should've gone with the fact that I said Vitiate takes DE Sids in the force, little one. My opinion changed back in a short time as change is a part of life. You should not resent it, son.

carthage
I honestly doubt that given your predilection to follow the trend of your TOR friends. Anyway, you say too much funny stuff for me to possibly keep track. I didn't manipulate anything, your words are quite plainly there for anyone with functioning eyeballs to see.

Sinious
I honestly doubt that given your predilection to follow the trend of your TOR friends.

I'm really sorry if something I said made you believe I care about what you think. I don't. sad

Yet you specifically skipped the word "force" when you quoted me in a pathetic attempt to prove a point...

carthage
Your opinions haven't changed too much bro. You always use the same appeal to ignorance logical fallacies, still make special pleadings regarding Vitiate's constant need for prep/nexus, and still base your entire arguments on your own musings as opposed to Sidious's feats which are still superior to Vitiate's. And this post was a year ago.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=586159&pagenumber=5

The Merchant
Damn Carthage going all in.

carthage

Thanks everyone I'm here all week!

Sinious
Your opinions haven't changed too much bro. You always use the same appeal to ignorance logical fallacies, still make special pleadings regarding Vitiate's constant need for prep/nexus, and still base your entire arguments on your own musings as opposed to Sidious's feats which are still superior to Vitiate's. And this post was a year ago.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=586159&pagenumber=5

And again, my opinion changed about Vitiate vs Sidious. My knowledge on even Vitiate expended after that.

Oh btw, its pretty retarded to say "this post was a year ago." since I've been here for only a year and that was my first post on this site. laughing

I'm checking out that thread again. Even your master and the ultimate Sidious wanker Tempest says that thinking Sidious would blitz Vitiate is silly. Literally no one takes your arguments seriously bro. Not even those who are on your side in this TOR vs PT thing.

ILS
The only thing Vitiate does better than Sidious is look like a scrotum

The Merchant
Nah I think Palpatine still has that in the bag. Vitiate looks like Palpatine had a face-lift or something.

Sinious
Originally posted by The Merchant
Vitiate looks like Palpatine had a face-lift or something.

laughing

carthage
And again, my opinion changed about Vitiate vs Sidious. My knowledge on even Vitiate expended after that.

Oh btw, its pretty retarded to say "this post was a year ago." since I've been here for only a year and that was my first post on this site. laughing

I'm checking out that thread again. Even your master and the ultimate Sidious wanker Tempest says that thinking Sidious would blitz Vitiate is silly. Literally no one takes your arguments seriously bro. Not even those who are on your side in this TOR vs PT thing.

Your butthurt is duly noted. I don't care what Tempest says to be honest, considering Vitiate has no speed feats that put him above even Fisto or Saesee Tiin. Tempest's covert wanking/odd opinion of Vitiate isn't something I'm unaware of.

Your Outcast forum's opinions don't matter to me, considering how badly they are off when it comes to their placings either. Lol

Your opinions haven't changed, they're still erroneous, laughably off, and you keep making the same hilarious logical gaffes every time you try to speak on the Subject of Vitiate vs Sidious.

I'd post more of your quotes from that thread, but I think my job is done for the most part

The Merchant
You think Fisto can beat Vitiate?

carthage
I said that Vitiate has no speed feats that put him above Fisto. I said nothing about him being able to beat him. I'm unsure personally. Off nexus Fisto can likely blitz him seeing as Vitiate has no speed feats off of a darkside nexus. Vitiate can likely take him out via the force, but he'd likely have to gather power and Fisto would already have killed him by then. I don't know.

Sinious
Your butthurt is duly noted. I don't care what Tempest says to be honest, considering Vitiate has no speed feats that put him above even Fisto or Saesee Tiin. Tempest's covert wanking of Vitiate isn't something I'm unaware of.

lmao "butthurt" Still doesn't change the fact that you are the troll mascot of this forum.

This is coming from the guy who thinks Count Dooku is top 5 sith. laughing out loud

I don't remember debating about Sidious vs Vitiate in a long time. Like I said, I place him right under ROTS Sidious. You're so delusional that you cannot see the fact that you're the only person who believes Dooku, Maul etc would defeat him.

I think you've been trolling for so long that you started to believe in your own BS.

The Merchant
Dooku is at least top 10.

Sinious
I said that Vitiate has no speed feats that put him above Fisto. I said nothing about him being able to beat him. I'm unsure personally. Off nexus Fisto can likely blitz him seeing as Vitiate has no speed feats off of a darkside nexus. Vitiate can likely take him out via the force, but he'd likely have to gather power and Fisto would already have killed him by then. I don't know.

I don't think I need to say anything else here. You've proven my point with this.

carthage
Too many ad hominems and too little refutations of my observations of your logical mishaps. Also you're wrong I now have Vader as #5. smile

And yes I stand by my opinions that any fast character (without a prep or nexus) can blitz Vitiate. Again for all of the discussions I've bested you in, you've never refuted my observation that Vitiate has no off nexus speed feats to even be able to react to X character's speed. Making a ridiculous statement like this:

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Sidious won't be blitzing and Vitiate won't be mind controlling.

Doesn't disprove the fact that Maul, Sidious, and Dooku are all proven to be faster than Vitiate. Try again

The Merchant
I'm curious about your top 10 or top 20 Sith Carthage. PM if you don't want to post it on here.

carthage
Sith:

1. Darth Reave.
2.Kas'im
3.Githany
4. Darth Bandon
5. Vitiate
6. Darth Wickett
7. Simus
8. Darth Bane DOE
9. Darth Azard
10. Sirak

Jedi:

1.Coleman Trebor
2. Cin Drallig
3. Kenth Hamner.
4. Yarael Poof
5. Mace Windu
6. Mendor Typhoons
7. Bastila Shan
8. Kento Marek
9. TPM Kenobi
10. Saba Sebatyne

The Merchant
Beautiful.

carthage
That's what my special ed teacher told me before...the incident....

Sinious
Too many ad hominems and too little refutations of my observations of your logical mishaps. Also you're wrong I now have Vader as #5. smile

Try to look at it however you want buddy.

What changed your feeble mind about top 5 sith?

Except he already fought very powerful force users and didnt get blitzed by them. thumb up

I won't be debating about this with you though. Don't even bother.

carthage
Sinus I've got more concessions from you than a movie theater snackbar.

I will graciously accept this one.. and erm ehm.. stack it somewhere.

I still love you though you're cute like a cross-eyed kitten

The Merchant
I'm sorry to hear about your ED teacher Carthage. Trust me, I've been there ;_;

carthage
I didn't press charges..

The Merchant
Why, if I may ask?

Sinious
Sinus I've got more concessions from you than a movie theater snackbar.

I will graciously accept this one.. and erm ehm.. stack it somewhere.

Not really a concession since you're a lost case in my eyes.

Don't try to get into another Vitiate debate cause you always end up embarrassing yourself.

Just post your real top5/10 sith. I'm actually curious.

carthage
lack of evidence.

carthage
Not really a concession since you're a lost case in my eyes.

Don't try to get into another Vitiate debate cause you always end up embarrassing yourself.

Just post your real top5/10 sith. I'm actually curious.

I already did.

The Merchant
Oh..I thought it was because just like me I ended up enjoying it...

carthage
We're one in the same then. We should bond Merchant, you're on the Original trilogy forum too HMU.

Revanchiste
6 Pages on it???? On Thiiss????? That's clear Palpa win no????

The Ellimist
lol

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.