NJO Luke vs. Revan,Exar,Lord Hoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Infinity
i was just thinking to myself of making a prety even match up here it is..

Escape81
Pretty even? Hardly.

Only Exar would present the true threat of the three, and Luke would decimate him in a fight. The other two follow suit.

Edit: Then again, while he's pwning one, I suppose the other two could attack and destroy him. But I dunno.

Nerevar
Revan gets megaWTFpwned. Thats all I know.

Darth Kreiger
Revan owns Luke, then eats Exar rolling on floor laughing

But really, 3 vs. 1 the 3 people win, although in NJO he can Insta Kill anyone and not turn Dark, yay God powers

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Revan owns Luke, then eats Exar rolling on floor laughing

But really, 3 vs. 1 the 3 people win, although in NJO he can Insta Kill anyone and not turn Dark, yay God powers

No offense, but it depends on the skill of the combatants. It certainly didn't help Mace's posse, despite outnumbering Sidious, because he still slaughtered them in a matter of seconds.

Darth Kreiger
That's true, but they were Jedi, and surprised by the attack, these are 3 Sith Lords, powerful ones at that, and I just remembered Grievous taking on 5 Jedi with only 2 sabers

Nerevar
That's true, but they were Jedi, and surprised by the attack, these are 3 Sith Lords, powerful ones at that, and I just remembered Grievous taking on 5 Jedi with only 2 sabers

They werent suprised, they simply got owned.

Escape81

No, they were not surprised.

As I recall, they knew that Palpatine was a Sith Lord going in. They also had their sabers drawn before he did. Not to mention, he took his jolly time unleashing his lightsaber, and even tossed off a one liner, before pwning them.

Furthermore, those three Jedi were heralded as some of the best that the Order produced. But, Sidious was simply too powerful for them - all save for Mace.

As for powerful, you do realize that Luke is leagues better than all of them. Exar could put up a fight. But, even he is outclassed.

Sith'ari
Originally posted by Escape81
No, they were not surprised.

Obviously he didn't catch them offguard with a surprise attack - I think Krueger meant that they were surprised by his power and how skilled he was.

Originally posted by Escape81
As for powerful, you do realize that Luke is leagues better than all of them. Exar could put up a fight. But, even he is outclassed.

By NJO, Luke might be a league above Hot but Revan or Exar (especially)?

Nerevar
Originally posted by Sith'ari
Obviously he didn't catch them offguard with a surprise attack - I think Krueger meant that they were surprised by his power and how skilled he was.

By that logic, nearly everyone who ever lost a battle is 'surprised' because no one knows exactly how skilled somone is till you actually fight them.

Darth Kreiger
They didn't actually KNOW he was, Mace said to Anakin that if what he said was in fact true, he would have gained his trust, they were just trying to Intimidate him with their Sabers, they didn't expect him to Pull a Lightsaber from no where, jump in a Corkscrew through the Air, and cut them down

Sith'ari
Originally posted by Nerevar
By that logic, nearly everyone who ever lost a battle is 'surprised' because no one knows exactly how skilled somone is till you actually fight them.

The point is: Palpatine had been the Supreme Chancellor for over ten years - he looked old and weak. If anything, they probably expected him to be around Dooku's level, and definitley not a match for four jedi masters (all of whom were great warriors). They had no clue that he would be able to defeat 3 of them in a matter of seconds - they were clearly surprised at how powerful he was.

Escape81
They didn't actually KNOW he was, Mace said to Anakin that if what he said was in fact true, he would have gained his trust, they were just trying to Intimidate him with their Sabers, they didn't expect him to Pull a Lightsaber from no where, jump in a Corkscrew through the Air, and cut them down

Then I suppose that Mace's kick to Palpatine was a surprise attack? That Palpatine disarming Yoda was a surprise attack? That Dooku using Force lightning against Anakin was a surprise attack? That every single move ever used in a fight is a surprised one?

No.

They had reason to believe, going in, that he was a powerful Sith Lord. If someone gives me good reason to believe that someone (whom I've been suspecting for years) is a terrorist, I'm not going to treat that person as if he weren't. I'd be prepared for it.

They were. They knew. They were just ownt because he was better.

Blue_Hefner
I believe Revan and Kun have this.

Escape81
The point is: Palpatine had been the Supreme Chancellor for over ten years - he looked old and weak. If anything, they probably expected him to be around Dooku's level, and definitley not a match for four jedi masters (all of whom were great warriors). They had no clue that he would be able to defeat 3 of them in a matter of seconds - they were clearly surprised at how powerful he was.

The bottom line is that Dooku looked older and weaker, and they took him seriously. Furthermore, Yoda looks downright pitiful. The Jedi are aware of the "looks can be deceiving" act.

They knew full well what they were getting into.

kamikz
Besides, the scene weren't made to make the jedi look like punks, it was made to make Sidious look powerful. (Said by GL himself). So surprise was not really in mind in this battle...

Nerevar

Adding to what Escape already said, being 'suprised' about how powerful somone is has little to do with the outcome of a fight unless there was some sort of 'suprise attack' involved, which there was none.

Sith'ari
Originally posted by Nerevar
Adding to what Escape already said, being 'suprised' about how powerful somone is has little to do with the outcome of a fight unless there was some sort of 'suprise attack' involved, which there was none.

Did I dispute that. I was just stating what I believed Krueger meant.

Nerevar
Did I dispute that. I was just stating what I believed Krueger meant.

Well okay, what Krueger meant is wrong.

Darth Kreiger
1.) My Username is Kreiger
2.)Thats not really what I meant

Sith'ari
lol, I thought you were Krueger for all this time. Whatever happened to that dude.

Infinity
lol i say njo luke would own anyone it the sw universe.. other than nihilus. which is a very a close battle but luke still wins. coz he is the God of Star Wars. only nihilus comes close to beating luke at his full potential. IF and I SAY IF Anakin ever reached his full potential he would annihilate Luke. other than that only kyp and jacen are in the same league as luke. followed by Corran and other jedi and ancient sith.

Escape81
Originally posted by Infinity
lol i say njo luke would own anyone it the sw universe.. other than nihilus. which is a very a close battle but luke still wins. coz he is the God of Star Wars. only nihilus comes close to beating luke at his full potential. IF and I SAY IF Anakin ever reached his full potential he would annihilate Luke. other than that only kyp and jacen are in the same league as luke. followed by Corran and other jedi and ancient sith.

a. Exar Kun and DE Sidious are both more powerful than Kyp Durron. If he's in Luke's league, so would they. But, nonetheless, he is still more powerful than anyone at the present.

b. Luke, despite being the most powerful Force user we've seen thus far, is not a god. He is more akin to a Force-using demi-god.

c. Luke shares his father's exact potential, according to Lucas. But given his father's penchant for raw power and such, it is likely that he would be more powerful than Luke. You also forget about Leia - who has the potential to be just as powerful as Luke is.

d. The only way Nihilius could defeat Luke is through his ability to drain the Force. And I don't know if that would stop Luke, given that Sidious possessed a similar ability - and didn't choose to use it on Luke - for whatever reason.

Infinity
hmm i see.. well ani solo and jacen would become ownage jedis in the full potential forms. but ani dies and jacen just.. i dunno :s he might kill luke though. also kyp is also very strong. did u read jedi academy trilogy ?? he lifted the ship out of the core. he is one of the strongest force users out there. ben skywalker should have the potential to be very strong. considering both his parents are jedi master and jedi grandmaster.

Escape81
Originally posted by Infinity
hmm i see.. well ani solo and jacen would become ownage jedis in the full potential forms. but ani dies and jacen just.. i dunno :s he might kill luke though. also kyp is also very strong. did u read jedi academy trilogy ?? he lifted the ship out of the core. he is one of the strongest force users out there. ben skywalker should have the potential to be very strong. considering both his parents are jedi master and jedi grandmaster.

Jacen's getting stronger. Anakin Solo was uber-powerful as well. In fact, all of Leia's children share the same potential, so Jaina can be uber, too. Same for Ben.

Oh, and it was Exar Kun's spirit that gave Kyp the power to raise the Sun Crusher. Not Kyp himself.

Infinity
ahh thanks fore correcting me sir. a dumb mistake on my part.

darthsith19
NJO Luke goes down. Exar alone might be able to do this with his amulent, with revan and Hoth with him, who are no slouches, :uke goes down for sure.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by darthsith19
NJO Luke goes down. Exar alone might be able to do this with his amulent, with revan and Hoth with him, who are no slouches, :uke goes down for sure.

I highly doubt Kun is going to use his amulet. It is possible if the other two could hold him off long enough, but unlikely. Lord Hoth is an unknown. This could go either way.

Infinity
noobsters smile luke owns

yettoh
maces lot wre supised they may ov known he was tghe sith behind it but they ddint know about that saber and did u see how slow palp was going but palp to NJO luke laughing laughing laughing laughing

jollyjim311
I can deal with bad typing sometimes, but I seriously can't understand what the Hell that says. The first part, after reading it three times, I know the general idea, but, in all honesty, what the fu*k do you mean?

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by yettoh
maces lot wre supised they may ov known he was tghe sith behind it but they ddint know about that saber and did u see how slow palp was going but palp to NJO luke laughing laughing laughing laughing

What the hell... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.