Can you??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stripe
Can anyone reccomend a graphic novel with lots of fights in it??

Sorry for sounding like a n00b, but i don't have that many graphic novels with lots of fighting.

Thanks, Stripe.

DigiMark007
Lots of fighting? Erm, any reason for this? Most short-run graphic novels are more about the characters and story than about the action itself. You'd probably be better off just browsing series' of some character you like to see fight (Thor comes to mind for me).

A.J
To be honest I read comics for the fights, reading about the characters is what I read books for.

Bocaj
Originally posted by A.J
To be honest I read comics for the fights, reading about the characters is what I read books for.
I read them for the characters and the plot like I'll buy any Venom comic just because he's in it. I wont buy them for fights only like the Venom (run,etc.)series had plenty of fighting but there was an add on every other page erm I'd much rather have a decent plot and stuff just about characters then fighting in a poorly made issue

Bocaj
Originally posted by Stripe
Can anyone reccomend a graphic novel with lots of fights in it??

Sorry for sounding like a n00b, but i don't have that many graphic novels with lots of fighting.

Thanks, Stripe.
Sin city probably does I watched the movie but it had plenty of action try Marv's story there was plenty of it in there

DigiMark007
Originally posted by A.J

Meh, I watch movies or play video games for the fights. Comics are just an extension of regular reading to me, and the best are ones that are as deep and profound as a good novel. The characters also have a chance to develop over a much longer period of time than in a movie or novel, so I enjoy that aspect of it as well.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Meh, I watch movies or play video games for the fights. Comics are just an extension of regular reading to me, and the best are ones that are as deep and profound as a good novel. The characters also have a chance to develop over a much longer period of time than in a movie or novel, so I enjoy that aspect of it as well. I concur

Grimm22
Secret Wars has a lot of fighting in it erm

Wolverine2006
Wolverine Enemy of the State Vol.s 1 & 2...lots and lots of fighting. I think the fighting starts on the 4th page...I dont remember

steverules
The first Aliens vs Predator Graphic Novel had quite alot of fights.

willRules
Originally posted by Grimm22
Secret Wars has a lot of fighting in it erm

co-sign thumb up

I'd also recommend Batman : Hush graphic Novels and Ultimates series one vol 2 graphic novel has three brilliant fight scenes in it yes

DarkCrawler
Aren't those more like trade paper backs?

willRules
oops yeah, my mistake embarrasment

Grimm22
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Aren't those more like trade paper backs?

thats just what Marvel wants you to think shifty

willRules
laughing Exactly shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.