HOW the US is goin to END

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
tell you the truth people i think somthin is goin to happen soon like a new world war three the whole thing with iraq isnt close to a war now were goin to attack a country thats goin to hurt us good but as usual will conquer then were goin to think its all safe the boom a big country like china or somthin is goin to attack us and goin to finish us off! so people here is to the end of the us cheers beer rock

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I've read about people like you. Never met one, though...

Feels 'funny'.

Echuu
Let's hear it for proper grammar!!!!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by zslick
tell you the truth people i think somthin is goin to happen soon like a new world war three the whole thing with iraq isnt close to a war now were goin to attack a country thats goin to hurt us good but as usual will conquer then were goin to think its all safe the boom a big country like china or somthin is goin to attack us and goin to finish us off! so people here is to the end of the us cheers beer rock

Bah. And bah again.

First - people need to get off the WWIII idea. It might very well happen sometime in the future. But let me tell you that Iraq is no where near WWIII. Really the phrase needs to stop being invoked like some sort of banshee for the future of the world. I see no trends prevalent that would signify some sort of coming apocalypse for the US. People sense WWI & WWII - they were not spontaneous events, they had build ups - I am yet to see evidence of a similar build up here.

Second - Why do people always seem to think war will be responsible? For all the great empires past - sure, plenty have fallen to war, but almost as many have succumbed due to economic considerations, internal problems, been culturally assimilated, just faded out naturally. Stop focusing on war.

Third - Really people need to stop believing that just because it is probable and indeed likely that the US won't be the global super power one day, it doesn't mean the nation wont exist, or its people, or its achievements. The majority of the worlds nations aren't super powers. The majority of the worlds nations haven't been super powers. It doesn't mean they haven't done great things. If the US one day looses power, unless it is annihilated, or changes drastically, it will still exist. The US should not be seen as another word for super power. It has been lucky, like so many before it, and like countless yet to come.

FeceMan
WE GOIN' ASPLODE!

Mindship
Interesting thread. At times I've asked myself a similar question: Will the United States be here X-number of years from now?

1. 1000 years from now? No.
2. 500? Don't think so.
3. 300? Not sure.
4. 200? Likely.
5. 100? Yes.

No real facts to back any of this up, just taking into vague consideration things like technological advancement, distribution (or lack thereof) of prosperity, changes in mindset or ethnic/national identity, moving out into space, etc, etc.

debbiejo
Only the people can make it end.................in the end...............

zslick
and thank you i like my improper english!
okay maybe the us wont go to war but somthin will happen! like depression or another break out disease to lower our standars and while were tryin prepare for a cure boom thats when someone will attack us behind our back and is our friends really goin to help us or watch us end!!! us not U.S.

Regret
okay maybe the us wont go to war but somthin will happen! like depression or another break out disease to lower our standars and while were tryin prepare for a cure boom thats when someone will attack us behind our back and is our friends really goin to help us or watch us end!!! us not U.S.

I rather liked V for Vendetta myself.

PVS

i can almost hear the sound of a really wet fart when i read that

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
i can almost hear the sound of a really wet fart when i read that

Don't worry about it until it's so bad you not only hear it, but taste it. Then worry.

Penelope

If China and America did decide to nuke one another, not only would America meet disaster, but so will China, as well as the rest of the planet. It is impossible to nuke a country off the face of the Earth, with out destroying others as well.

Imperial_Samura

Well, the US has lived through depression before. As has the rest of the world at some point or another. Likewise with disease. No doubt there will be a change in living conditions, but it takes a lot to really, comprehensively end a nation.

lord xyz
tell you the truth people i think somthin is goin to happen soon like a new world war three the whole thing with iraq isnt close to a war now were goin to attack a country thats goin to hurt us good but as usual will conquer then were goin to think its all safe the boom a big country like china or somthin is goin to attack us and goin to finish us off! so people here is to the end of the us cheers beer rock Who are you, K.Diddy?

botankus
Originally posted by Penelope
If China and America did decide to nuke one another, not only would America meet disaster, but so will China, as well as the rest of the planet. It is impossible to nuke a country off the face of the Earth, with out destroying others as well.

We don't stand a chance. China will plant nuclear weapons in their rabid dogs' stomachs and fire them at California.

Penelope
Originally posted by botankus
We don't stand a chance. China will plant nuclear weapons in their rabid dogs' stomachs and fire them at California.

tomato

debbiejo
We don't stand a chance. China will plant nuclear weapons in their rabid dogs' stomachs and fire them at California. I hear dog tastes likes chicken.............California will be raining with chicken dogs............

tabby999
a new breed of super animal perhaps?

botankus
They will whack them with their sticks until they fly across the ocean to detonate.

Soleran
I don't think the US needs any help with it's destruction! We shall eat ourselves to death!

Don't lie Botankus, you know that you were curious as to what dog would taste like with the right wing sauce on it, huh, huh, yeah you did!

botankus
Sol is right. The right wing sauce can mask the taste of anything. As the saying goes, "Chicken is chicken, but the wing is the thing."

Fëanor
We don't stand a chance. China will plant nuclear weapons in their rabid dogs' stomachs and fire them at California. hey! i happen to live in California. why couldn't you pick another state..oh like, Washington, in and around Seattle maybe.

botankus
Seattle would have been a good choice but their dog attacks will be swatted away by all the protest signs, thus rendering it ineffective.

PVS
south dakota!!!! NO WAIT!! texas!!!!!

WrathfulDwarf

You're not funny. I'm laughing at you...not with you.

Deus Venèficus

FeceMan
Sol is right. The right wing sauce can mask the taste of anything. As the saying goes, "Chicken is chicken, but the wing is the thing."
I wonder how left wing sauce tastes.

Bicnarok

botankus
Originally posted by FeceMan
I wonder how left wing sauce tastes.
Speaking of which, I stumbled upon this photo the other day:

botankus
And just to be fair, here's another for the other side:

debbiejo
^^ laughing out loud

Quite right..........Only us vegetarians will survive..........

zslick
WrathfulDwarf who ever said i was tryin to be funny!

WrathfulDwarf
You mean we were suppose to take you seriously? Oh my...

ThePittman
Well I think it only takes 8 nukes to destroy the world, which is the whole mutual destruction thing however with economics going the way it is that all nations will basically become one.

Grimm22
Its not going to end

I will uphold the ideas of freedom and justice as long as I live.

Note: That means the world is doomed in about 40 or 50 years stick out tongue

ThePittman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Its not going to end

I will uphold the ideas of freedom and justice as long as I live.

Note: That means the world is doomed in about 40 or 50 years stick out tongue shockingfear

debbiejo
It won't end, we will just mutate.... down

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo

Maybe you... stick out tongue

Grimm22

Oh! eek!

I call the sharp claws and the healing factor big grin

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Maybe you... stick out tongue No, no no........It's all of us.
And we will have special names for each other........ sadangel

ThePittman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Oh! eek!

I call the sharp claws and the healing factor big grin I want to be grey and with big claws and cool hair.

Edit: forgot that I can have a nose either. stick out tongue

Grimm22
No, no no........It's all of us.
And we will have special names for each other........ sadangel

And there will be two sides.

One side lead by a bald man in a wheel chair with telepathy

The other side lead by Mean Jewish guy with magntic powers stick out tongue

Oh and then there's Apocolypse, but lets not get into that laughing

badabing
The USA will endure.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=autqNibFS78

Quiero Mota

How old are you? no expression

WickedTexasMomA
Lets pull a south park and bury our heads in sand?And well never notice a ww3 .See works for everyone.

leonheartmm
i doubt very much whether the usa will stay a superpower in the next 50 years.

debbiejo
The US has the greatest security system!!! And WE DO HAVE FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD!!!!........God can't even bring lipstick on planes now.............DON'T DISCOUNT US BEING OUT.........

If we're out, then so are you.........IMO

Imperial_Samura
The US has the greatest security system!!! And WE DO HAVE FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD!!!!........God can't even bring lipstick on planes now.............DON'T DISCOUNT US BEING OUT.........

God wears lipstick? To the religion forum!

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Where's my commas...........hahahaa

Though I don't really watch the news, I do know how important the US is to the world economy amongst other things........wish sometimes we we're not that important, but remember if we go down, than many of you all will suffer also............just a sad fact.

Imperial_Samura
laughing out loud

Where's my commas...........hahahaa

Though I don't really watch the news, I do know how important the US is to the world economy amongst other things........wish sometimes we we're not that important, but remember if we go down, than many of you all will suffer also............just a sad fact.

True, though it wouldn't be the end of the world. And It wouldn't have the same severity as say the collapse of the Roman Empire did, the world wouldn't take as long to recover. Still, I stand by my view. One day the US will definitely not be a superpower (or not as powerful one) - this does not necessarily mean anything bad will happen to the world as a result, and as a nation it will still exits. But to remain as it does today, very unlikely. Time will bring it down, like it has with every other power/nation their has ever been.

Much further future - quite possible the US will have changed enough so that is is unrecognisable. Or maybe it will have been conquered or whatever. Still people living there, but maybe not in the same way.

debbiejo
Curious thinking.......We are always thought a super power...hmmm....not a news watcher myself, but IF we were destroyed, how would this in everyones opinion affect the world in all aspects...just curious.......cause I don't really watch the news any more.........depressing..

How would this change your buying, gas, security........etc.....If the US was suddenly gone......not possible to be ...............like a third world country....only dependant on others for handouts.....for what other reasons.......just curious.

Imperial_Samura
Curious thinking.......We are always thought a super power...hmmm....not a news watcher myself, but IF we were destroyed, how would this in everyones opinion affect the world in all aspects...just curious.......cause I don't really watch the news any more.........depressing..

How would this change your buying, gas, security........etc.....If the US was suddenly gone......not possible to be ...............like a third world country....only dependant on others for handouts.....for what other reasons.......just curious.

I think it is important usually to differentiate between the US simply being destroyed/wiped from the face of the earth, and the US no longer being categorized a super power. Some people think the two are one in the same - that a world without the US as the most powerful would in fact be the world without the US. I don't think that is true. The US as a superpower need not be the only way for the US to exist.

As to the question - I remember one of the big things mentioned during a political lecture was: In the event of something catastrophic happening to the US one of the potential side effects could be global depression (not the mental kind, the economic kind) and general instability of a number of aspects - including political, trade, communication etc. However that is if the US was hit in a sufficiently crippling way in a prolonged war or all of once. Generally it was said such a thing is unlikely as there are virtually no one who can wipe the US out in one big hit, and while there are powers that could cripple the US in war it is likely that would be equally bad for them.

I have always seen the political landscape as a web of nations joined - however there are some major support strands; nations that are pivotal on the world stage for the current world stability - nations like China, Japan, the US and certain European/middle Eastern Nations. Bad things happening to any of them can have detrimental effects on world markets and the like. However it is a gradually shifting thing. Such nations can, and do, get usurped, surpassed in the progression of time without any detrimental effects - as with European nations that have moved down the list as Asian regions and the US ascended. It is only really damaging when something bad happens and there is no one available to fill the vacuum left by the lost nations power/influence/manufacturing ability/ etc.

debbiejo
Hmmmmmmmmmm good food for thought.........see we have our propaganda.........I felt we were very important to the world economy amongst with things..........even to the fact that we shouldn't be.........but if suddenly we were gone........I do believe the rest would survive, cause the planet with all it's civilizations have always did as they did with the collapses of the other past empires.........yet........would this be somewhat different, or not in your opinion??

Imperial_Samura
Hmmmmmmmmmm good food for thought.........see we have our propaganda.........I felt we were very important to the world economy amongst with things..........even to the fact that we shouldn't be.........but if suddenly we were gone........I do believe the rest would survive, cause the planet with all it's civilizations have always did as they did with the collapses of the other past empires.........yet........would this be somewhat different, or not in your opinion??

Oh, the US is most certainly important to the worlds economy (and likely will continue to be until the near future at least.) Anything that happens there has repercussions on many other nations (likewise why so many nations seek out free trade agreements with the US.)

But yes, the world would most certainly survive, the only variable is whether the loss of the US was a peaceful transition (in which case detrimental effects could be at a minimum) or a catastrophic loss, which could cause considerable instability, and terrible things to happen to the global economy. Still at worst it would still not be as bad as say, the collapse of the Roman Empire (as the US doesn't have quite as much depending on it) - but it could still get pretty messy. But your right - the world and humans would go on. Our existence does not, yet, rely solely on a single nations continued healthy existence.

The thinker
The US is going to end due to their major debt.

In the last 25 years America has gone from the world's largest creditor nation to the world's largest debtor nation. Today we rely upon foreigners to finance over 40% of our national debt. In fiscal year 2005 our current account trade deficit is on track to be almost $700 billion, which represents over 6% of our GDP. When America borrows from abroad to finance its domestic deficits, we give foreigners a claim to the financial assets of this country through either interest payments or a share of profits. Essentially America has been borrowing from abroad to finance our military buildup and war in Iraq. Should we continue to run current account deficits comparable to those now prevailing, the net ownership of the U.S. by other countries and their citizens a decade from now will amount to roughly $11 trillion.

While military expenditures go unquestioned in Congress, funding is being cut for education, environmental protection, sustainable energy programs and many other programs that arguably will have a more profound effect on the strength and economic competitiveness of our country. Increasingly the battleground of modern international conflict will be in the global marketplace, rather than in the military sphere. China's economy is growing at an impressive pace. Its need for energy and other resources will ultimately place its national requirements on a collision course with those of the U.S. and other Western nations.

Sooner or later, America must begin paying off its debts, and its binge of borrowing must come to an end. If their leaders continue to ignore the problem, they will all suffer the consequences.

I feel save living at the bottom of africa.

ThePittman
Well if half of the countries that owe us money would pay us back then that would take a serious bite out of the debt.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well if half of the countries that owe us money would pay us back then that would take a serious bite out of the debt.

Half the trouble of lending money to the poor - you can't get money from a stone.

Half the problem of having a lot of collateral and borrowing money from nations with leverage to get that if they so wish... the US owes money to China, Saudi Arabia, Japan and certain European nations. Tch tch. The US is owned money by many poor nations that will never be able to pay it back.

KidRock

I think you dont know shit.

Bicnarok
One day some pissed off biology students gonna put some nasty shit into a resuvior and every ones gonna die.

Thats being pessemistic

spencerspider
if U.S.A. falls im headin to Anartctica WHOS WITH ME?!?!?!!?!?

Rogue Jedi
my view on the worlds current events is pretty crappy. i mean, we (the united states) have been going around the world for decades flexing our muscles, trying to force our way of lives upon people. did we really think that nothing bad would ever happen? the 9/11 attacks, man, that was horrible. but we shouldnt have been so surprised by it. these terrorists are smart and they are willing to die in order to achieve their goals.
we have no chance of winning this war on terror. it is just another vietnam. my heart goes out to all of the US soldiers that are out there every day putting their lives on the line.
the USA was overdue for a good old fashioned byatch slapping, and that is just what 9/11 was.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by spencerspider
if U.S.A. falls im headin to Anartctica WHOS WITH ME?!?!?!!?!?

No need to despoil another piece of land just because some other one is ending. Antarctica should be left right alone.

KidRock
Immigrants will be the downfall of America.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by KidRock

Immigrants will be the saviors of the US when your decrepit, aging population can't sustain itself without help or sustain your standards of living. Yet I suspect they will get no respect, despite bailing you out in your hour of need.

souvinir
the way were going is the government will keep lying to the people...merge into a form of communism...the people will try to overthrow the government,go into anarchy...then a person will come saying they can help them(thats what hitler did)and eventually destroy america

souvinir

ALL americans are immagrants(dumbass)

Alliance
Originally posted by souvinir
the way were going is the government will keep lying to the people...merge into a form of communism...the people will try to overthrow the government,go into anarchy...then a person will come saying they can help them(thats what hitler did)and eventually destroy america

If you forget, foolishly, that was the dream that was America...people overthrowing the government.

This is rich.

Established states have SUCH a history of suddenly being obliterated....

We can only hope that when that happens, you are one of the first to go.

Some people actually think this nation is worth saving.
You're a fool. And NOT an American.

"The Irish need not apply."

KidRock

I was born in this country, hence I am not an immigrant you ****in idiot. Go back to social studies class.

Robtard

By your skewed rational, everyone on the planet is an immigrant except for Africans who are able to trace (if possible) their lineage to our earliest ancestors.

Robtard

Is that all immigrants or one particular set of immigrants?

Jim Reaper
This is just a time between revolutions...

debbiejo
Ignorance will be the downfall of the US as is happening now......People stop thinking for themselves and count on others to do it for them.......

badabing
The USA will end with the total conquest of the entire planet.

ThePittman
The US will truly never end unless the people allow the government to keep taking control of everything. The government is so powerful now because the "people" have let them get this way.

debbiejo
If we keep taking all these little pills............then.hmmmmmmm We won't even know....... blink

zslick
anyone could be the first one to go it might be you!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.