neo vs superman, your all morons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
Ok, i read the past forums on this matter and i'm laughing here, you can't be that thick surely? supposing this fight takes place in the matrix then neo's strength is infinate, because he has no borders or boundries remeber??? so there on even ground so to speak. Now, whenever supeerman was on even ground he had is ASS KICKED! the new superman film can back me up on that. Neo on the other hand is fluent in all forms of combat training, hence superman's defeat. Side's neo could just load in a kryptonite suit or somethink. MY LOGIC IS UNDENIABLE!!

Mesirus
Adding to this as a friend of mine pointed out superman can time travel, well if he changed anything to affect the fight there a time paradox and the whole of creation is obliterated, plus we don't get out fight so get that out of your mind right now!

Mesirus
Actully now i think about it, a better match would be Superman vs Marcus Hamilton (for those who don't know who hamilton is, all you need to know is in his first apperance he punches a security guard, quiet a big guy actully, only his hand went through the guard, then when it comes to Angel, when angel punches him, angel hurts his hand messed)

Tron
Ummm, first thing, this is in the wrong forum. This belongs in the VS Forum.

Second, insulting people on this forum won't get you far on here, so take this as an unofficial warning.

Mesirus
sorry, meant no insult, where it looks like i am insulting is my indirect way of saying your idea is illogical, but can't you see where i'm coming from? its not a closed issue, toe to toe point for point superman has got is ass kicked

MattDay
neo in the matrix would still not beat superman, superman would end up overclocking the system, as it would use all it's resources to better him then he wins as it explodes... but besides, superman is invulernable and wouldn't be able to get into the programs, he's just go kill all the robots, hence neo's world is gone and then neo is more or less not a god like he is in the program, so either way they lose

Galvaclaw
Neo just like Goku is one of those characters who is much more powerful in the minds of his fans than they are in thier fiction. Even Superman returns Superman stomps Neo. Name an occasion where Neo shows that he is strong enough to lift a continent or that he can move at light speed. You can't? How about proof within the film that Neo has limitless power.

MattDay
that is true galvaclaw, neo just knows a thing or two in close combat, but how is that gonna hurt someone like superman?

Mesirus
the proof within the film, is in the first one he is in the matrix without "borders or boundries", plus you see in revolution that the ripples of the force of their punches causes rain in like a mile radius the be blown away, try and think how much force is in that!. And Mattday i don't really care how it came to be that they could fight, its really not the point. Now moving on, whats stopping Neo from jumping into superman and just deleting him? (like he did to smith). And finnaly i still stand by what stops neo loading in a suit of kryptonite??

roughrider
Whatever Neo can do in the Matrix, he isn't invunerable. And he doesn't have super-strength. Superman wins.

MattDay
well that's the truth superman would need to be injected into the program and he's invulnerable so he isn't getting anything shoved into the back of his head, soo he destroys the robots and neo is reduced to what he is, an overrated fan boy instrument

Mesirus
sorry, but i believe it just you can't accpet that superman can be beaten, don't make me pull the plug on you (dunno which one but)

Galvaclaw
I'd point out that a mile radius blast which moves water droplets is nothing to someone who can shatter moons with their fists.

We don't know if Neo can do that to non programs. The only one he has done it against came back stronger and with more powers.

They wouldn't know te composition of Kryptonite. They may not know what Kryptonite is or who superman is. Added to that comic wise Superman is rather resistant to kryptonite.

Mesirus
Firstly) Do not bring in superman destroying the machine etc, that has nothing to do with the actual fight. When i started this forum i meant neo with all his matrix abilities vs superman simple as, so don't start to complicate things, this is very simple.
Secondly) ok so superman shattered a moon with his fist. Ok i'm not big in physics but that would be the first effect of his attack, so you CANNOT unless you know the exact size and mass etc of this moon, then you have to mease that actuly force of impact blah blah blah. The water ripple is a second effect of neo's power, so its far far far harder to measure so you cannot possibly compare those two
Thirdly) if superman is in the matrix then all infomation about him is avaliable to the hackers, so therefore they could just read about kryptonite

WrathfulDwarf
Not even worth moving to the VS forum.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.