New

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rare__Fox
Do they get new harry potters ever movie..how many books will there be?and will harry potor die in the last?

The Phantom
One, no. Harry has been played by the same person each time. Daniel Radecliff or whatever his last name is. Two, there are 7 books. No more. 3, No one knows iff Harry will die. And please, next time, ask these questions in the Ask Hermione Thread. Also there are threads on each of these things. Just look for them.

Solo
As much as I love Harry, it'd be a very realistic ending if he died. I'd give mad props to Rowling if she had the balls to off him.

Barker
.... Why... thread.... argh...

*Gunshot*

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker

*Gunshot* WATCH WHERE YOUR SHOOTING THAT!

Barker
I shot myself, actually. ermm

The Phantom
It went through..... You do it that close it goes through. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker
Who says I don't have long arms? barker

The Phantom
Me.

nehaa
shut et you two

Barker
Originally posted by nehaa
shut et you two
Learn proper Spelling and Grammar, and we've got a deal.

The Phantom
shut et you two Originally posted by Barker
Learn proper Spelling and Grammar, and we've got a deal.

l.saratn
unless it's french and he goes shut and you two no expression

nehaa
Originally posted by The Phantom

deal

TheKingofKINGS!
deal Get to "et"

Raven Guardia
One, no. Harry has been played by the same person each time. Daniel Radecliff or whatever his last name is. Two, there are 7 books. No more. 3, No one knows iff Harry will die. And please, next time, ask these questions in the Ask Hermione Thread. Also there are threads on each of these things. Just look for them.

wow you actually understood what was asked. I only understood the last two questions.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
wow you actually understood what was asked. I only understood the last two questions.

That's probably because there have been a lot of these kind of threads that have F-grade grammar and we're used to it, so yeah, we understand what's being asked......most of the timeermm....one thing I can guarantee you is that we go ehwtf everytime we see a repeat threadstick out tongue

Here's a fine exampleeuro

Originally posted by Barker

*Gunshot*

Nickey

It's Daniel Radcliffe

RoguePw25
Please use the Ask Hermione Thread for these type of questions. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.