Who bans the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rare__Fox
What mod bans the most......think about it...

JacopeX
WrathfulDwarf

LanceWindu
Storm does.

nekon
uhm rock bands am bestest i thinking

LanceWindu
Originally posted by nekon
uhm rock bands am bestest i thinking

Not bands, bans...

nekon
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Not bands, bans...
R.E.M is prity being good

LanceWindu
R.E.M is prity being good

Can you read English?

Leo.M
Storm couch

nekon
Can you read English?

i not being bestest in reding neglsh i ma duouctch im sory i wili try two using splehcekc

BlackSunshine
i not being bestest in reding neglsh i ma duouctch im sory i wili try two using splehcekc

dude...go somewhere else.

JacopeX
i not being bestest in reding neglsh i ma duouctch im sory i wili try two using splehcekc In this forum, there are moderators that get rid of people people or boot people off this site for breakin the rules. You understand. Its called Banning.

Itzak
I'd have to go with Storm also.

Did you just call him a nigga? no expression

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by JacopeX
In this forum, there are moderators that get rid of people people or boot people off this site for breakin the rules. You understand. Its called Banning.

ignore him...its a sock.

Originally posted by Itzak

Did you just call him a nigga? no expression

laughing

LanceWindu

That's a slight against Jesus and I won't stand for it!

nekon
In this forum, there are moderators that get rid of people people or boot people off this site for breakin the rules. You understand. Its called Banning.

oky thasnks you i nto knowing much i keping out of dis

Leo.M
Wow, lets all be asses to the new guy w00t..................... no expression

BlackSunshine
This isnt funny anymore...its starting to get really annoying.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Leo.M
Wow, lets all be asses to the new guy w00t..................... no expression INNICIATION!!!!!

Itzak
That's a slight against Jesus and I won't stand for it!

Amen to that, homie. w00t

LanceWindu
INNICIATION!!!!!

Or...

INITIATION!!!!!

vraya the great
Storm, and dude, use a translator so ti dwesnte cuma uot liks ids

Flamboyant4Life
Storm probably. But she's fair with it. WD is #2, but I don't think he's fair with it sometimes.

DigiMark007
Yeah, WD and Storm are in the lead....at least in the last year or so. Storm probably takes it.

Most are just bans that are requested by another mod. it's not like they're constantly searching for people to ban. Generally it's more like cleaning house for the regular mods who request most of the bans.

And WD gets a bad rap because he's much more blunt than most of the other mods (and most regular members as well) but I think all the globals are fair with their actions.

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by DigiMark007
but I think all the globals are fair with their actions. Just look at what WD banned me for.

bigbran
so digi, are you allowed to ban, or do you just report it?

VanillaCocaCola
Storm does.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Just look at what WD banned me for.

Well, apparently it was only a temp ban, so it's hardly the worst that could happen. I count at least 2 warnings and a temp ban before WD banned you for a couple weeks, so I don't know the situation, but I doubt it was anything personal or arbitrary.

And we have a general policy of warnings, temp bans, etc. before a perm ban, so it's not a random decision by the Mods....we at least attempt to follow some sort of procedure.

Originally posted by bigbran
so digi, are you allowed to ban, or do you just report it?

Nah, I only "suggest" bans to the globals. But provided I have a justification for it, it always happens, so it's almost like having banning power.

bigbran

Nah, I only "suggest" bans to the globals. But provided I have a justification for it, it always happens, so it's almost like having banning power. How do you get in the business? And are you allowed to ban raging faboys?

Flamboyant4Life
Well, apparently it was only a temp ban, so it's hardly the worst that could happen. I count at least 2 warnings and a temp ban before WD banned you for a couple weeks, so I don't know the situation, but I doubt it was anything personal or arbitrary.

And we have a general policy of warnings, temp bans, etc. before a perm ban, so it's not a random decision by the Mods....we at least attempt to follow some sort of procedure.

Nah, I only "suggest" bans to the globals. But provided I have a justification for it, it always happens, so it's almost like having banning power. It was actually pretty complicated and I don't feel like explaining it again. But it was pretty unfair, and I recieved no warnings for bumping a thread.

bigbran
bump

bigbran
Originally posted by bigbran
How do you get in the business? And are you allowed to ban raging faboys?

A.J
Originally posted by Leo.M
Storm couch yes

silver_tears
Reading this thread I remembered why I love Kenneth so crylaugh

LanceWindu
Originally posted by silver_tears
Reading this thread I remembered why I love Kenneth so crylaugh

What'd I do? confused

Commander Foxy
hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.