kraven vs puma vs sabertooth vs kazar vs wolverine (bone claw)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
Battle takes place in the savage land (as if a fight like this can be anywhere else) the hunt is on and no outside modern technology or any outside help who will be hunter and who will be prey?

riceroost
Is Sabretooth adamantium-less as well as Wolverine?

Psyquis52
Sabertooth kills all.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Sabertooth kills all.

I agree.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by darthgoober
I agree. Thank you

Grimm22
Bone Claws Wolverine kills them all then goes and defeats Galactus, the Human Torch and some other characters that could easily trump Regular Wolverine on Streoids stick out tongue

lando005
no adamantium at all

galan7777777
Originally posted by lando005
Battle takes place in the savage land (as if a fight like this can be anywhere else) the hunt is on and no outside modern technology or any outside help who will be hunter and who will be prey? do u reralize what uve done lol? this thread will be nothing but a fanboy battle.........i go with sabretooth on this one

lando005
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

darthgoober
Sabertooth sits back and waits for everyone else to finish each other off and then takes out who ever is left(probably Wolverine).

Grimm22
Ka-Zar definitly has home team advantage here yes

Puma and Kraven are pretty much screwed here.

If not Ka-Zar, give it to Sabertooth erm

bigbran
why? regular wolves would stand a chance, but adding bone claw?
these guys are boned....

lando005
dont count out puma or kraven this kinda enviroment is right up their ally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.