FULL Potential Captain Atom runs the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
He has rest inbetween each of his battles:

1. Wonder Woman
2. Superman
3. Thanos
4. Darkseid
5. Rune King Thor
6. 30% Powered Galactus
7. Genis-Vell

How far does he get? smile

Broly92
6 then Galactus eats him and gets to 100% smile

batdude123
I'm not even so sure about that. erm

Grimm22
Hmm erm

I dont know if he can get past RK Thor

batdude123
You realize that FULL potential Captain Atom has the ability to create and destroy universes, don't you? What the f**k?

Accel
Why is Genis above Galactus, Darkseid, and RKT?

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Why is Genis above Galactus, Darkseid, and RKT?

It should be "Insane" Genis. He destroyed, and recreated the 616 universe, and I believe he defeated Entropy. erm

badabing
This is a tough gauntlet with WW as #1! I honestly don't know many of Atom's feats but I dare say he may clear the thing 1 time out of 20.

Blair Wind
dude remade the universe without realizing it no expression

He made his own proper universe.......

shifty I wonder how he would fare against Blue Superman big grin

UniOmni
He's outta reach definitely for everybody on the list.

And any version of Superman.

mighty adam
first i'll like to say good thread bats. i think he could clear it if he can some how run the big G off. i think he's a lil over or neck and neck with genis-vell. atom at his full potential is a real dcu threat.

RSSR
Wonder Woman with access to the God Wave? I don't know about that.

Blair Wind
no expression He remakes the universe without her in it no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by RSSR
Wonder Woman with access to the God Wave? I don't know about that.

I didn't say she had the God Wave for this fight. no expression

batdude123
YEAH!!! BW, Uni, and mighty adam actually GET IT!!!

Blair Wind
BW made the respect thread no expression

batdude123
So? You didn't even post feats. You just posted a link to another person's hard work. no expression

Happy Dance

I'm just PISSED that writers actually make him lose to brick level characters. That just irks me.

Blair Wind
But I looked through it....it was hard work finding it stick out tongue

you should used him better in the tourny shifty

stick out tongue j/p

batdude123
I don't think the whole "I'm going to create a UNIVERSE, and then destroy it while you're in it," tactic would've been allowed. no expression

Blair Wind
shifty you could have found a way to extrapolate it....surfer has a surfboard thats not actually a PART of him no wink

you could have won that one yes

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
He's outta reach definitely for everybody on the list.

And any version of Superman.

You really think he clears it? Happy Dance thumb up big grin

Blair Wind
I hate posting on the bottom of a page...GO BACK!! stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
shifty you could have found a way to extrapolate it....surfer has a surfboard thats not actually a PART of him no wink

you could have won that one yes

I know, but I didn't really see what his upper limit capabilities were until AFTER the tourney. sad cry Anyway, next tourney, I'm DEFINITELY picking him again. shifty yes

Blair Wind
no expression You cant if what you told me is true no expression

remember? shifty

batdude123
Well, yes, then I pass him on to you. big grin shifty

Blair Wind
I already have my picks shifty

batdude123
You can't enter unless you pick him. no expression

Blair Wind
I think youd like my other picks shifty

batdude123
Unless it includes Atom, I'm not interested. no expression

batdude123
Damn! If leo/Kahn were to argue with us again in a rematch, my new found knowledge of CA would SMOKE them!!! mad stick out tongue

Blair Wind
laughing you could of remade the universe so the ring didnt exist laughing out loud

batdude123
Stop it! STOP IT!!! bawling

Blair Wind
or the board laughing out loud

batdude123
sadwalk

Redatom65
captain atom could proably lose to either Galactus or Genis.

Captain Atom has one problem and that's his own self confidence. If he was more self aware he could probaly beat galactus at 30% and face genis even though he'll probaly be transfered to earth 4 by genis anyway.

Redatom65
don't worry batdude another captain atom fan arrives

batdude123
I say full potential Captain Atom is above everyone on the list. He was creating and destroying UNIVERSES at will without even knowing about it, and it was stated that he has limitless potential with his Quantum powers. That's why it irks me to see that he plays second fidle to the Superman types. He's WAY above them, but he has a jobber aura. It's sad really. sad

Redatom65
well i'm just saying genis if he feels atom is to much to handle he can send him to other universes. Atom just seriously has a confidense problem he thinks he's a B-listed character and that's how he usually fights.

batdude123
Yeah, but this is FULL potential Captain Atom. big grin Atom could send Genis to his own created universe and then destroy its very existence. When somebody actually has that kind of energy output, they shouldn't be losing to brick type characters.

Redatom65
unfortinetly he's never done that. What do they do instead. THEY PUT HiM IN A MONARCH SUIT! GAH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.