3 part what if question?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
What if you where a regular human in the comic book superhero universe would you 1.Be scared everyday of your live and woried sice the universe is reshaped all the time? 2. Risk doing dangerous tasks to get superpowers? 3. What if you knew you were in a comic book like Deadpool? Anyway just wondering?

Psyquis52
I'd wet myself.

Broly92
Come on actually answer

Sci-fi Nut
1. i would also make sure to go nowhere near cities especially ny if i'm in marvel u.

Broly92
2. I would try and get powers

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Broly92
What if you where a regular human in the comic book superhero universe would you 1.Be scared everyday of your live and woried sice the universe is reshaped all the time? 2. Risk doing dangerous tasks to get superpowers? 3. What if you knew you were in a comic book like Deadpool? Anyway just wondering? Fair enough. You want a real answer? I'll give you one.

1. I wouldn't bother being scared, instead I'd move to a smaller locale. Like Possum Neck, Mississippi or Huron, Indiana where there would be now reason whatsoever to be involved with them.

2. I wouldn't risk anything. Just live life as normal as possible and try to ignore everything.

3. Then it would be even easier for me to avoid them.

Solidus Snake
true, but look at what happened to kansas in kingdom come

Dynamic One
I would prolly not try to get powers but find a way to get some cool armor of some sort, along with various gadgets and weaponary

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
true, but look at what happened to kansas in kingdom come It's okay. Indiana is safe because no one wants to go there.

Grimm22
1. Fear is simply an obstacle that can be overcome smile

2. You dont need powers to be a hero no

3. If I knew I was in a comic I wouldnt mind dieing because I knew I would always come back big grin

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Broly92
What if you where a regular human in the comic book superhero universe would you 1.Be scared everyday of your live and woried sice the universe is reshaped all the time? 2. Risk doing dangerous tasks to get superpowers? 3. What if you knew you were in a comic book like Deadpool? Anyway just wondering? I'd stay living in a small town in England. What's the worst that's gonna happen? Morgan La Fey or some tart might go on a rampage I guess but that's about it... smile

willRules
As far as I can recollect, my city has only been mentioned once in a wolverine AOA comic and nothing bad happened, so I'd be pretty safe where I am. yes

A.J
i live in wals so no chance of us being attacked evil face

Solidus Snake
my country is always mentioned in passing.

ppl just go there on vacation. noone ever attacks it

Juntai
I would bang nearly every chick I saw, seriously, the ratio of hot chicks to ugly ones is like 7 million to 1.

Scoobless
thumb up .... this is true ... smile

Stripe
I'd get in with Supergirl.

Doc Potato
Pre-Death of Gwen Stacy she'd've been kick ass... hot, free whore... droolio

inamilist
1. do you worry that everytime you leave your house someone is going to attack you? given the odds, im sure its way more likely to get assualted than "villianized" (providing they exist)

2. Absolutly. I WOULD have superpowers, eventually, and then do nothing with them

3. I'd play lottery and all that stuff.

grey fox
Originally posted by A.J
i live in wals so no chance of us being attacked evil face

He's actually right , Wales (much like britain) barely get's anywhere on the Super-hero scene.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by inamilist
1. do you worry that everytime you leave your house someone is going to attack you? given the odds, im sure its way more likely to get assualted than "villianized" (providing they exist)

2. Absolutly. I WOULD have superpowers, eventually, and then do nothing with them

3. I'd play lottery and all that stuff. Getting super-powers is easy... where's the nearest radioactive experiment going on? evil face

grey fox
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Getting super-powers is easy... where's the nearest radioactive experiment going on? evil face

I believe family guy answered that question Doc....

Doc Potato
Originally posted by grey fox
I believe family guy answered that question Doc.... laughing Indeed...

darthgoober
All I know is if I was a villain, I would stay the hell away from Lois Lane. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.