The Hunt is on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
This Team

Night Thrasher
Ka-Zar
Nightwing
Arsenal
Catman
Daredevil

Have 48 hours to find and capture the following people in New York City:
Robin
Wolverine
Batman
Huntress
Spiderman
Elektra
Batman
Green Arrow
Black Widow
Balck Canary

Those being hunted are unaware of their situation. The hunters get 2 days prep before the hunt begins. The hunters don't get rest.

Who do they capture?
Who gets away?

Discuss! big grin

badabing
I think Spider-Man has the best chance to go undetected. He has the advantage of web slinging, speed and Spider Sense. Batman may have the next best chance due to his gadgets, brains and stealth. Wolverine is a close third due to his endurance and heightened senses.

darthgoober
Originally posted by badabing
I think Spider-Man has the best chance to go undetected. He has the advantage of web slinging, speed and Spider Sense. Batman may have the next best chance due to his gadgets, brains and stealth. Wolverine is a close third due to his endurance and heightened senses.

I bet Bats goes down first as unbelievable as it sounds. The DC hero's (especially Nightwing) know him well enough to know that if he gets wind of it he'll be all but uncatchable, so they'll all team up on him before anyone else.

Psyquis52
I think Spider-Man has the best chance to go undetected. He has the advantage of web slinging, speed and Spider Sense. Batman may have the next best chance due to his gadgets, brains and stealth. Wolverine is a close third due to his endurance and heightened senses. Not to be downing anybody on that list but I think that Batman is at a severe disadvantage here. Nightwing is on the opposing team. Regardless as to whether or not Nightwing can take Batman he does know him inside and out. Actually that's kind of unfair because Catman has some experience against him too. I don't see Batman getting out of this.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by darthgoober
I bet Bats goes down first as unbelievable as it sounds. The DC hero's (especially Nightwing) know him well enough to know that if he gets wind of it he'll be all but uncatchable, so they'll all team up on him before anyone else. That's twice now we've been on the same page. Who the heck are you?

badabing
I bet Bats goes down first as unbelievable as it sounds. The DC hero's (especially Nightwing) know him well enough to know that if he gets wind of it he'll be all but uncatchable, so they'll all team up on him before anyone else.
Begone Batman hater or feel the wrath of my pimphand. Batman has tricks up his sleeve that Nightwing couldn't hope comprehend. Answer the thread question before you knock my post Darthbooger.

badabing
Silence Psyquis or you'll be next up for my pimphand wrath.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Psyquis52
That's twice now we've been on the same page. Who the heck are you?

Just a small town guy with alot of time on his hands.

darthgoober
Begone Batman hater or feel the wrath of my pimphand. Batman has tricks up his sleeve that Nightwing couldn't hope comprehend. Answer the thread question before you knock my post Darthbooger.

Sorry man, no disrespect intended. I just think that everyone on the hunters team will agree that Batman should be taken out first to cancel out any prep on his part. And as bad as the Bat is, without prep he has no chance against this team if they gang up on him.

badabing
Sorry man, no disrespect intended. I just think that everyone on the hunters team will agree that Batman should be taken out first to cancel out any prep on his part. And as bad as the Bat is, without prep he has no chance against this team if they gang up on him.
I saw that you were new and was just giving you a hard time Darthgoober. cool

rotiart
If spiderman and wolverine teamed up... your entire team is toast... current iron spidey might even be able to beat the majority of the team by himself...

darthgoober
I saw that you were new and was just giving you a hard time Darthgoober. cool

Oh. Ok it's all good.

darthgoober
Ironically, I bet the one with the highest chance of getting away is Robin. He won't be considerd as much of a threat as the others, so they'll probably make him one of the last on the list. And if they were smart and went after Batman first he would have a heads up and get out of town to get the Justice Leage or something.

magneto1992
Ironically, I bet the one with the highest chance of getting away is Robin. He won't be considerd as much of a threat as the others, so they'll probably make him one of the last on the list. And if they were smart and went after Batman first he would have a heads up and get out of town to get the Justice Leage or something.
and if he gets JLA only Super, Flash and GL will be necessarie (even Static shock will be beat them) and as far I know the hunters will become the prey I mean Wolverine can kill both Nightwing and Daredevil, Night threaser by batman, Ka-sar by Spider-man, and anyother to arsenal or anyone who needs help, Mean is like putting
Wolverine and Spider-man hunting the JLA

capt it up
QUOTE=7105336]Originally posted by badabing
I think Spider-Man has the best chance to go undetected.
How do you figure this? His web slings around the city in the open, he will one of the easiest to find how ever he will be hard to catch due to his ability to web sling. Wolverine and Elektra use do not openly walk around and will be to of the most difficult to find. Also if either found and the decided to run and hide they would more then likely not be found do to the fact they are two of the most stealthy if not the two most stealth character on marvel.

He has the advantage of web slinging, speed and Spider Sense.
All of which will help him get away not remain undetected, Spiderman is not known for being as stealth as character such as wolverine and Elektra. Spiderman how ever will be very hard to catch due to the factors you have mentioned.

Batman may have the next best chance due to his gadgets, brains
True his brains and gadgets will make if very difficult to find get him how ever he would not be as difficult to catch as wolverine or Elektra.

and stealth.
True this would aid him quit ea bit how ever he is not as stealth as either wolverine or Elektra both of who have snuck up on DD if I am not mistaken

Wolverine is a close third due to his endurance and heightened senses.
True, but you for got to mention he is extremely stealth and can move through a city quite quickly. He in my opinion would be the most difficult to catch due to the fact he and Elektra are the most stealthy, but un like Elektra wolverine has far greater endurance and over all abilities.

badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
QUOTE=7105336
Spider-Man has webbing which would enable him to use roof tops. Also, he can adhere to walls, ceilings and everything else. Spider sense would alert him to any danger before it was too late. Batman is a trained Ninja and has the gadgets to move atop buildings and such. Batman has always used stealth to his advantage. He is stealth personified. I ranked Wolverine third because he doesn't have the equipment or powers on hand to make use of all his surroundings like Bats and Spidey.

Psyquis52
FACT: Not a one of those being hunted knows they're being hunted until the hunters are already on them.

Fact: Daredevil is familiar with Spiderman and could easily plan a trap for him.

Fact: Nightwing could just as easily trap Batman and Robin.

IMO (and this is probably one of the only times you'll hear me say something like this) Wolverine stands the best chance. He might be able to get away. He might not be, but he can be stealthy and he can fight really well. His healing factor makes it equally hard to wear him down.

To be honest the people I give the best chances to are...
1. Wolverine
2. Black Canary

Why? Because those I have selected to hunt them down are less familiar with these two.

capt it up

badabing
You're missing my point, Capt. I respect your take on this thread, but it's a lot easier for Bats and Spidey to use their surroundings due to their powers and equipment. They are able to ascend and descend through the city's infrastructure faster and easier than Wolverine could, IMO. A grapple gun and webs gets them to the top of a building in seconds. It's debatable whether Logan is a "better" Ninja than Bruce. Bruce is known for using his surroundings. He does it every day. IMO, Spider-Man has enough control and experience with his Spider sense to determine whether another superhero is coming up on him.

capt it up
You're missing my point, Capt. It's a lot easier for Bats and Spidey to use their surroundings due to their powers and equipment. They are able to ascend and descend through the city's infrastructure faster and easier than Wolverine could, IMO. A grapple gun and webs gets them to the top of a building in seconds. It's debatable whether Logan is a "better" Ninja than Bruce. Bruce is known for using his surroundings. He does it every day. IMO, Spider-Man has enough control and experience with his Spider sense to determine whether another superhero is coming up on him.
no spiderman really does not not unless they mean to attack and even then he has no diea how many.

also though I agree the webs would make it far easier for spiderman to move around the city, I how ever do not agree that batman grappling gun will allow him to out move wolverine. Wolverine can just jump from biulding to biulding or if need be jump off a biulding to get to the ground while batman on the other hand needs his equptment to do so.

also wolverine is more stealthy then batman and un like batman he will know who is after him. Spiderman will not know who is after him, just that some one is after him. he will also be quite easy to fallow becuase he will be quite easy to see. Spiderman in no way has a betetr chance then wolverine becuase spiderman has one option and thats to web sling away while wolverine has two option of running or stealth and not to mention his stamina that would allow him to move at peak the whole time.

badabing
That's cool, I'll still stick with my order though. What are your rankings for this hunt?

capt it up
That's cool, I'll still stick with my order though. What are your rankings for this hunt?
thats cool

wolverine would be the most diffcult in my opinion then
elektra
spiderman
batman
black widow
robin
black canary
green arrow
huntress( I know nuthing about her lol)

badabing
I didn't know enough about Elektra to pick her.

batdude123

What If...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

capt it up
My list is from most difficult to least
Wolverine in my opinion would be the most difficult for the fallowing reasons. He is more then likely the most stealthy and he has enough stamina to stay at max condition the whole time. He also has the ability to senses the hunters and to know who each of them are from there smell. He also has the agility and reflex to move around the city quite easiliy. Also if he ran into them he could afford to take the hits while he ran way which many of the others could not. The last reason I pick wolverine as the most difficult is because due to his healing factor it is hard for DD to sense his heart beat which as been stated in the past and DD is defiantly the person who going to be finding every one.

Elektra I picked to be the second most difficult for a number of reasons. She may be as stealth as wolverine which would make her extremely hard to detect. She also really does not mind killing people even heros. She can also move about the city amazingly fast. She is also a low level telepath and will no what her hunters are thinking and planning and will be able to move around the traps. She also has smoke bombs and such which will aid her and escaping if found. She also in the past been able to hide from the likes of DD who will be the main factor to over come since he can hear heart beats and will be the one more then likely leading the hunt. She also knows how he thinks and knows that he has a soft part for her which she could use to her advantage.

Spiderman I picked as my third for many reason all ready stated. His agility and reflex will allow him to dodge and bounce around buildings and such while his spider sense will tell him of any incoming danger. Also he webs will allow him to web sling around the city making his ability to move around all the faster.

batman which I picked as my fourth because his stealth is some were around electra and wolverines and his gadgets will aid him in getting away if found. Also his gadgets will allow him to move across the city easier then most. Also batman is extremely smart and if found could possibly think of a way to escape and even take out a hunter or two before he ran.

Black widow she is my 5th because she is quite agile and she has equipment which will aid her in moving around the city. She is also quite the ninja her self with over 50 years of experience and is quite the combatant. Not to mention she has the wido bite which is quite powerful and a range attack.

batdude123
I respect your opinion capt, but I disagree on a few points. wink

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
I respect your opinion capt, but I disagree on a few points. Nice well thought out post though. wink
thanks

Thanos_1971
1.Spider-Man
2.Wolverine
3.Batman

Superherovandal
yeah actually Bats would be better at sneaking aroundthan Elektra. he has a gadget he built in the JLA that he used when the White Martians first arrived. it made him unable to be heard by even Supes superhearing he sneaked in on the JL. so he would be quite well in a stealthy situation.

The Fake Macoy
Batman is going down hard, since if he doesn't suspect anything, Nightwing will just suckerpunch him and take him down. I'm not sure who exactly will be caught, since it all depends on the situations. For instance, Spidey's more likely to respond to a distress call in the city then Wolverine, so he'll probably get jumped quickly. Wolverine on the other hand doesn't actively patrol NY so I'm not sure how they'll really find him in the city.

CM-Shazam
it looks like logan, bruce and parker are the favorites to avoid capture.

Darth Martin
Batman has the best chance IMO.

Jyppe
Spiderman all the way. He has a cloaking device built into his suit, doesn't he? + All the other kewl gadgets.

Darth Martin
DD should detect spidey w/wo the suit.

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DD should detect spidey w/wo the suit.

Definitely. But none of the others will, quite as easily. I say that Spidey would be one of the easiest to find (flamboyant web slinging) but the hardest to catch. Next in line is wolverine (due to difficulty both finding and catching) and then Batman (mostly due to the difficulty of finding, rather than catching.)

superbatman86
Nightwing wins fairly easily.You have to remember that he knows most of the people on the list inside and out.Hell he could just call them to him one by one since they don't know what's going on and they'd come running.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.