Adam warlock vs The incredible Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisnel The One
Adam Warlock vs The Incredible Hulk an all out fight to the finish who in your opinion would win?

Accel
Adam eats Hulk's soul. This isn't even a fight.

batdude123
Adam Warlock 1233241657984651320154987/10.

bigbran
adam, 1 bajillion!

darthgoober
No contest. Adam all the way.

Frisnel The One
Wow just about everyone thinks adam warlock can beat the hulk in a fight I'm not going to lie I agree hulk has no chance for survival hulk sucks compared to adam warlock!

rotiart
Adam devours 108 of the Hulks evil personalities... until only Professor Hulk is left!!!!

Yahhhyyyyyy!!!! I miss smart hulk. sad

Priest
Wats with all the hulk hate latley? First Blackbolt then Adam Warlock eek!..AW wins

mighty adam
What the f**k? why did you make this thread this is no fight warlock with ease. shit you could put hulk thing and hec in there you know what warlock will still win.

The Fake Macoy
Someone post the scans of Adam Warlock punching out and choking out Drax on two seperate occasions. That alone should do it.

celestialdemon
I agree that Adam wins this fight since he is going all out. Not much can resist the Soul Gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.