Mindless Hulk vs. Solomon Grundy w/ Chaos Magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mustachio
I've been reading a few threads about Solomon Grundy lately, and I thought to myself "It would be really great to watch him battle the Hulk." Of course, we all know that these two characters have many different forms. So I wanted to create a fight between the two most powerful forms, and here it is. (I'm not sure if Mindless Hulk is the strongest, please correct me and state which version is indeed the stongest, and please give me viable explanation as to why he isn't the strongest.) Also, for those that don't know, the Chaos Magic Grundy is the one from the Justice League Unlimited episode. You know, the won that was kicking Superman's butt?

Mider999
i think the thing that sucks about this guy and its the only thing ive noticed is he has a weakness to inhalable things like gas i might be wrong like in the JLA cartoon he was beating a swat team they even shot him with a tank and stuff he didnt get hurt but then they used tear gas and that worked.

golem370
I personally think that Bannerless Hulk is one of the strongest If not the strongest.

mustachio
Oh yeah, I remember that episode. That's pretty ridiculous. I wonder if the Hulk has the same problem, but probably not. Personally, I think Hulk wins, only because of his unlimited strength and dynamic durability. I'm not so sure about Grundy. I made this because I thought he'd be a good match for the Hulk since he took on the League, but I'm not sure if his strength levels are unlimited like the Hulk's.

mustachio
Opinions anyone? Who wins?

Grimm22
Grundy at full power can take an entire planet full of Mindless Hulks no expression

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Grimm22
Grundy at full power can take an entire planet full of Mindless Hulks no expression

Isn't grundy at full power and well written like Juggernaut, just without the unstoppability?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Isn't grundy at full power and well written like Juggernaut, just without the unstoppability?

Grundy's most powerful form would crush Juggs into a tin ball and eat him no expression

Apolloknight
Grundy's most powerful form would crush Juggs into a tin ball and eat him no expression

eek!

grey fox

Grundy want pants...and bottle of shasta to wash down plot device marvel character !

Thanos_1971
laughing

golem370
Well I doubt he would do anything to Juggernaut.

golem370
Did this version of Solomon take on Alan Scott or a Dr Fate or Sun Dipped Superman or Spectre or Parallax?

mustachio
I would have to say I disagree with you Grimm22, but in any case, who would you say would be a good match for Grundy if a character who has the potential for limitless strength and durability that keeps building up can't take him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The chaos magic in DC is limitless and infinite. It is what made scarlet witch so strong. putting it in an already uber powerhouse like grundy just makes him impossible to physically beat.

Big Sexy
Grundy's most powerful form would crush Juggs into a tin ball and eat him no expression Dude please, I dont really count Precrisis stuff, it was always to inconsistent, even by todays standards. Me and Jimmy Olsen could take Pre Crisis Superman.

mustachio
Isn't Scarlet Witch a Marvel character? How did she get a hold of chaos magic? I guess I should change my vote now that I have a better idea of what chaos magic is capable of. So would you guys say that that JLU episode was written correctly and did a good job of showing Grundy's capabilities?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by mustachio
Isn't Scarlet Witch a Marvel character? How did she get a hold of chaos magic? I guess I should change my vote now that I have a better idea of what chaos magic is capable of. So would you guys say that that JLU episode was written correctly and did a good job of showing Grundy's capabilities?

IN JLA avengers, Scarlet witch went to the DC universe and pretty much cremed the entire JLA with one wave. She couldn't control it like that so she was pretty much doing transportation duties much like zatanna was.

mustachio
Wow. I had no idea Scarlet Witch was that powerful. I kinda thought it was a crossover, but I wasn't sure. Thanks.

Tron
Wow. I had no idea Scarlet Witch was that powerful. I kinda thought it was a crossover, but I wasn't sure. Thanks.

You need to read up on House of M.wink

mustachio
I need to get some money. smile

Tron
I need to get some money. smile

You need to get a job. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm sorry, no offense meant. I couldn't resist, and you left yourself wide open for it. stick out tongue

mustachio
Where do you find these "jobs"? stick out tongue

mustachio
I actually saw that coming.

Seriously though, I'm probably just too lazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.