Marvel/Ares vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370

guy222
hulk

cmack
the hulk

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by guy222
hulk

endrict
Hulk

Wonder Man
I love this Ares guy. Didn't know of him before this. I love his style. Fight now and ask questions later. Reminds me of me. Oh; My last name starts with Mars if that means anything. Seriously though. I hope he's not like another Giglemesh that they just move over when they're done with him. Hope he's here to stay.
Seeing as Hulk just kicked the crap outa Hercules in his recent mag. i fig. that Ares...even with his `tude won't fair much better.

Soljer
Hulk.

batdude123
Hulk.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I love this Ares guy. Didn't know of him before this. I love his style. Fight now and ask questions later. Reminds me of me. Oh; My last name starts with Mars if that means anything. Seriously though. I hope he's not like another Giglemesh that they just move over when they're done with him. Hope he's here to stay.
Seeing as Hulk just kicked the crap outa Hercules in his recent mag. i fig. that Ares...even with his `tude won't fair much better. he was the second to get oneshotted in the main WWH story.

guy222
poor ares

BUSTER1
Hulk smash!!

Faceman
Hulk would destroy him.

Phantom Zone
TOAST!

llagrok
Does Ares get adamantium weapons?

leonidas
this happened and hulk slaughtered him in a panel or 2 . . .

adamantium weaponry would make it more interesting though.

Endrict Nuul
Hulk 10/10

llagrok
Originally posted by leonidas
this happened and hulk slaughtered him in a panel or 2 . . .

adamantium weaponry would make it more interesting though.

No, no it did not :/

WWH fought Ares, and BFR'ed him after sidestepping a swing.

Ares has later shown himself to be capable of easily manhandling Hercules physically and taking on several Iron Man armors. And this is the Savage Hulk we're talking about, whom has lost against Namor, Hercules, Iron Man and many others.

leonidas
Originally posted by llagrok
No, no it did not :/

WWH fought Ares, and BFR'ed him after sidestepping a swing.

Ares has later shown himself to be capable of easily manhandling Hercules physically and taking on several Iron Man armors. And this is the Savage Hulk we're talking about, whom has lost against Namor, Hercules, Iron Man and many others.

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ares1ht7.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ares2qu4.jpg

no expression

anyway, like i said, with adamantium it would HAVE to be more interesting . . .

Endrict Nuul
Not really, WWH will heal from those weapons and/or BFR Ares.

Bouboumaster
Hulk 100/10

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk 1000000000000/10

Yeah, because in this fight WWH won't even be worried. Like come on....Can Ares take on Marvel with these AD weapons in the way WWH did? he has no chance in Hell either way.

llagrok
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Not really, WWH will heal from those weapons and/or BFR Ares.

I don't see how that's relevant here?

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ares1ht7.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ares2qu4.jpg

no expression

anyway, like i said, with adamantium it would HAVE to be more interesting . . .

Isn't that the comic where Zeus was hurt by a fricking arrow?

Endrict Nuul
I don't see how that's relevant here?

Those adamantium weapons will have no or little effect on WWH because of those two options.

llagrok
Those adamantium weapons will have no or little effect on WWH because of those two options.

What does WWH have to do with this thread? confused

If Wolverine can cut the Hulk, a class 60 with actual weapons, would be capable of chopping off a limb anyways. We haven't see WWH heal lost limbs.

NOT THAT IT'S RELEVANT IN THIS THREAD.

Endrict Nuul
What does WWH have to do with this thread? confused

If Wolverine can cut the Hulk, a class 60 with actual weapons, would be capable of chopping off a limb anyways. We haven't see WWH heal lost limbs.

NOT THAT IT'S RELEVANT IN THIS THREAD.

Oh yeah...duh.....its savage duh.....

llagrok
Finally, it dawned on you big grin

Endrict Nuul
Savage still wins.

llagrok
Savage still wins.

How?

Hercules is faster, more skilled and can actually remove his limbs, etc.

leonidas
Isn't that the comic where Zeus was hurt by a fricking arrow?

actually, it was a damn big spear hurled by a giant, while he wasn't looking. and zeus has always been shown to have pretty much the same level of invulnerability as thor or herc. just a lot more overall power and damage soak.

llagrok
actually, it was a damn big spear hurled by a giant, while he wasn't looking. and zeus has always been shown to have pretty much the same level of invulnerability as thor or herc. just a lot more overall power and damage soak.

Normally, a spear wouldn't hurt Thor or Hercules.

leonidas
thor's been run through with a sword on a couple occasions and herc has been badly cut by an axe . . .

llagrok

leonidas
crusader ran him through and their is a story with young thor getting run through as well. erm

he's also been ko'd by a bullet. sad

point is that the susceptibility of 'gods' to this kind of 'puncture' damage is . . . questionable at best. unfortunately for us who happen to LIKE them . . .

i see you working though -- i'll concede it isn't what ares would do today against hulk. it would be a much better battle to be sure.

leonidas
wait, was harald crusader . . .? can't recall his real name . . .

EDIT -- never mind, crusader is someone different.

GahLakTus
Hulk is superior in almost every possible way.

Spite thread.

Faceman
Any of you guys ever heard of a K.O. ? confused

llagrok

K3VIL
First off, Ares which was supposed to replace Thor, has good showings, but just good.He ain't the powerhouse Thor was in the Avengers roster.
WWH is outta his league by far.Otherwise having Ares handling Hercules ain't that fait considering Herc's own durability and strength outclass his brother by far, and regarding the fighting skills, Herc isn't the last of the class, but they had to show Ares has something good I think.I really like him, his attitude, and overall way of portrayal, but he'll never be a top tier.

llagrok
Why mention WWH :/

Endrict Nuul
Why mention WWH :/

Yeah, who would do a stupid thing like that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
Yeah, who would do a stupid thing like that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wait... I see what you did there shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.