Think you're having a bad day?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Itzak
Well, consider this...

23 year-old Jimmy sprang out of his bed one morning to the sound of his dog choking on his glasses. Naturally he went to grab his glasses to find out what was making all that gagging noise. Still not being able to find his glasses, he thought to himself **Maybe I left them downstairs**. Quickly he opened the door but then tripped over the dog and tumbled down the stairs. Only to land on his cat... which was still in the middle of eating his goldfish. A little dizzy from the fall he slowly got up, and began to wander around the room before bumping into his Mother then suddenly realising he forgot to get dressed.

Mother: "Jimmy, you smell like sex! Who was it with this time?"

Jimmy: "I.... I don't know" He said while walking back to his room like a drunk.

A bit later in the day, well Jimmy was out getting gas for his car. He got a call from his sister saying his Grandmother died the day before by choking on a peanut. Still on the phone he failed to stop at a red light and hammers into the front of a yellow Ferrari. Amazingly Jimmy survives the crash and starts to get out of the car to see if the guy in the Ferrari is ok. He pulls the guy out then suddenly realises it's his lawyer who was in the Ferrari! Exactly at that same moment he gets a call from his Mom saying his Dad had a heartattack and is in the hospital and that he needs to be there ASAP. Stunned of all that's happening, he runs across the street and gets hit by a car...

The moral of the story...? Look both ways before you cross the street. no expression

So the next time you think you're having a bad day, remember Jimmy.

DanZeke25
Didn't read, LOL.

Punkyhermy
"Coz you had a bad day.

the camera don't lie

you work up a smile and something something

something something something

you sing a sad song just to turn it around..."

and I forget the rest.

no expression

Psyquis52
I'm jimmy

Itzak
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Didn't read, LOL.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/5265/colsd6.jpg

Punkyhermy
aahh...i hate these generic responses.

bigbran
you know what would be worse?
killing a family member with a car.

Itzak
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I'm jimmy

petpet

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
aahh...i hate these generic responses.

Well what did you expect? ermm

Originally posted by bigbran
you know what would be worse?
killing a family member with a car.

I was tempted to make it his father in the car... but I thought the lawyer would be better. lol

VanillaCocaCola
Type 'Miserable Failure' into Google.

bigbran
no.

Council#13
Originally posted by Itzak
Well, consider this...

23 year-old Jimmy sprang out of his bed one morning to the sound of his dog choking on his glasses. Naturally he went to grab his glasses to find out what was making all that gagging noise. Still not being able to find his glasses, he thought to himself **Maybe I left them downstairs**. Quickly he opened the door but then tripped over the dog and tumbled down the stairs. Only to land on his cat... which was still in the middle of eating his goldfish. A little dizzy from the fall he slowly got up, and began to wander around the room before bumping into his Mother then suddenly realising he forgot to get dressed.

Jimmy: "I.... I don't know" He said while walking back to his room like a drunk.

A bit later in the day, well Jimmy was out getting gas for his car. He got a call from his sister saying his Grandmother died the day before by choking on a peanut. Still on the phone he failed to stop at a red light and hammers into the front of a yellow Ferrari. Amazingly Jimmy survives the crash and starts to get out of the car to see if the guy in the Ferrari is ok. He pulls the guy out then suddenly realises it's his lawyer who was in the Ferrari! Exactly at that same moment he gets a call from his Mom saying his Dad had a heartattack and is in the hospital and that he needs to be there ASAP. Stunned of all that's happening, he runs across the street and gets hit by a car...

The moral of the story...? Look both ways before you cross the street. no expression

shock Iztak is in reality, Jimmy!!!

Commander Foxy
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
"Coz you had a bad day.

the camera don't lie

you work up a smile and something something

something something something

you sing a sad song just to turn it around..."

and I forget the rest.

no expression

laughing CAUSE ITZAK HAD A BAD DAY!

He take a walk down something something something

something something something something something

something Like that...................

no expression

Bardock42
I paid it nevermind. Go Away.
Shits so thick you could stir it with a stick-free Teflon whitewashed presidency.
We're sick of being jerked around.
Wear that on your sleeve.

Broadcast me a joyful noise unto the times, lord,
Count your blessings.
We're sick of being jerked around.
We all fall down.

It's been a bad day.
Please don't take a picture.
It's been a bad day.
Please.

Bardock42
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola

Will you get a picture of Itzak/Jimmy?

JaehSkywalker
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/5265/colsd6.jpg

you guys really love this pic don't y'all...

Bardock42
Well, consider this...

You think that's bad? ...remember the time I had tea with Muhammed the prophet of the Muslim Faith....?

Itzak
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola

laughing laughing

Originally posted by Council#13
shock Iztak is in reality, Jimmy!!!

Yes, I'm really a 23 year-old legless man, who spends most of his time in a morgue. no expression

Originally posted by Bardock42
Will you get a picture of Itzak/Jimmy?

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8789/bushmiserablefailureum9.jpg

laughing out loud I just realised. Bush looks like herb in that picture... herbhat2

lol

Originally posted by Bardock42
You think that's bad? ...remember the time I had tea with Muhammed the prophet of the Muslim Faith....?

That was nothing compared to the time Michael Jackson dressed as a clown for your 8th birthday. shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.