ROTS Sidious & Maul vs. ROTS Yoda & Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davin Maul
OK- How about this match up. ROTs Sidious and Darth Maul vs Mace Windu and ROTS Yoda

Rampant ox
Mace pwns Maul and then goes on to help Yoda beat Sidious. The lightsiders win with relative ease.

Darth Sexy
Or Mace beats Sidious and Yoda beats Maul.

jollyjim311
^Not so much.

Anyway, Mace would beat Maul after a really tough lightsaber fight while Sidious and Yoda battle to a stand-still.

Darth Sexy
You're still thinking Sidious and Yoda will battle to a stand still on even ground?

jollyjim311
Yeah, I do.

Darth Sexy
how does that work considering they stalemated on even ground, and Yoda was able to disarm Sidious?

jollyjim311
I seem to remember Sidious disarming Yoda, actually.

((The_Anomaly))
This Yoda disarming Sidious thing, is it in the ROTS Novel? If its just in the script then its not canon. Because only the Final script is canon, the one that is EXACTLY the same as movie is, not any of the pre-scripts that consisted of cut scenes. The scenes were cut for a reason, so GL didn't want them there for a reason, meaning they are not canon. If its not in the ROTS novel then Yoda disarming Sidious is non canon. Sorry.

And I agree with jollyjim, except that I think that Maul would go down relatively easily against Mace, I don't think Maul is lasting long.

jollyjim311
No, he will. He matched Sidious in combat, I believe, and, Qui Gon was said to be on par with Jinn as of TPM. He'll last quite some time, but Mace has the solid victory.

kamikz
Qui-Gon was on par with Jinn? Sounds logical.... stick out tongue

jollyjim311
On par with Mace, you know what I meant...

kamikz
Yeah, I'm just kidding dude.

jollyjim311
Alright.

So, battle settled?

kamikz
Seems so.

((The_Anomaly))
Actually he didn't "match" Sidious in saber combat, it was a test to see if Maul was ready to be a Sith lord I believe. Sidious orchestrated the whole duel to see if he was ready.

And Jinn was "equal" to Mace in saber combat as of TPM, but this is ROTS Mace, after fighting in the Clone wars, and after an additional 12-13 years training. Maul goes down hard.

jollyjim311
Not that hard...

((The_Anomaly))
No, not uber hard, Maul's no slouch, at all. Actually I think he could take on and beat most of the council as of ROTS (individually). With the exception of Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace and obviously Yoda. So he's gonna put up a good fight, but Mace still beats him rather handily.

General Kon-El
Maul takes this with ease by himself.

Escape81
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Maul takes this with ease by himself.

Maul's the weakest link here, bub...

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Escape81
Maul's the weakest link here, bub... Sarcasm over the internet, much? wink

Advent
There's no such thing as the internet.

The Jedi teams win for obvious reasons.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Advent
There's no such thing as the internet.

The Jedi teams win for obvious reasons. Then there's nothing going on now. Jedi team wins.

darthsith19
Sidious and Yoda fight. Mace beats Maul in about a minute and then Mace and Yoda together definately beat Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.