Alucard vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Alucard is without a doubt the most powerful vampire in history. His regenerative abilities far outclass Hulk's or Deadpool's. He is strong enough to rip a man in half as if he were wet paper. It is not even known if anything could even kill Alucard...especially now with all of his seals released. Alucard does have a habit of eating his victims and taking their souls. I put him up against the JLA as a team because even as a whole...the JLA are not gonna kill him. They may smack him around some...but, he can smack right back.

How do you see the JLA faring in this fight? Can they find a way to permanately finish off Alucard...or will Alucard consume them all and take their souls...and have a lot of fun doing it..lol.

The JLA in the fight are as follows:
Superman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern(John Stewart)
Hawkgirl
The same primary lineup in the JLA cartoon.

Remember, Alucard has dark magical powers...he can turn into a mist, bats..he can unleash his hounds of hell. A speed blitz will not work here..as Alucard can travel at unreal speeds also.

Skeets
JLA.

What If...
Care to elaberate?

or just because superman is there?

grey fox
JLA and I'm a HUGE Hellsing fan.

Sues is to damn fast and Alucard 's 'speeds' can't even come close to the crap that they pull.

Skeets
Originally posted by What If...
Care to elaberate?

or just because superman is there?
Huh? Green lantern could probably do this solo throw in the rest of the heavy hitters and Alucard goes down.

ssj_naraku
damn i really dont see JLA winning this they might be able to "kill" him once but the moment they let their gaurd down Alucard probably has their ass. Only one that stands a chance is Supes.

Skeets
Originally posted by ssj_naraku
damn i really dont see JLA winning this they might be able to "kill" him once but the moment they let their gaurd down Alucard probably has their ass. Only one that stands a chance is Supes.
Are you serious John Stewart's more than a challenge for him alone.John can smack Alucard with Sunlight all day.

charlemagne9746
Sunlight is not gonna work on Alucard...none of the normal ways to kill a vampire will work against Alucard. You can fill him up with silver and he'll just put himself back together. Alucard survived decapitation...and was turned into a vast pool of his own blood...yet, he regenerated.....he really seems to be unkillable.

Skeets
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Sunlight is not gonna work on Alucard...none of the normal ways to kill a vampire will work against Alucard. You can fill him up with silver and he'll just put himself back together. Alucard survived decapitation...and was turned into a vast pool of his own blood...yet, he regenerated.....he really seems to be unkillable.
Sunlight would weaken him no?

Dinalfos
Alucard stands no fighting chance. Too much overpowered nonense that could beat him.

grey fox
Alucard WILL lose , it's all a matter of time.

Juntai
JLA deals with worse stuff on a monthly basis.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Skeets
Are you serious John Stewart's more than a challenge for him alone.John can smack Alucard with Sunlight all day.

Sunlight has no effect on Alucard.

Tassadar
He could take any of them one on one (possible exception of MM), but I dont see him beating the whole team. Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Supes are fairly useless though, punching him wont do anything. The problem is that Batman could go off and find a way to do damage, or go get Dr. Fate, while the rest of the team distracts him. And MM and GL would be tough to beat alone, being capable of dodging or blocking all of Alucards attacks. Before the Supes fanboys explode with the "Superman could solo him" crap, no he cant. If fought to his potential, he would give Alucard a run, but still loose because he cant hurt Alucard, while Alucard could do serious damage to him, thanks to Alucard being a creature of magic. The JL might also be able to wear down his power, as long as they dont let him feed on any of them. MM might also be able to beat him by mindrape, though Alucard is a competant psychic himself.

But, if they fight the way they do on the cartoon, they get smoked.

charlemagne9746
No, sunlight doesn't hurt Alucard at all. He can walk around in it as easily as Blade or Lestat. When Alucard has all of his seals released, he is pretty much unstoppable. That black magic allows him to release demonic hounds from his body that can eat or tear up his opponents. He can also channel the thousands of souls that he has eaten in ages past. All of the victims of Alucard can be summoned to fight along side him...as his army. This army includes mortal and immortal alike...anyone that Alucard has ever killed. Alucard can also open interdimensional gates....or cast someone into another dimension....such as hell.

Alucard also takes on opponents that would give the JLA problems...such as Incognito. Incognito was a vampire who was channeling the demon god Set's powers. Incognito reduced Alucard into a pool of his own blood....however, Alucard regenerated and defeated Incognito(with god like powers). Alucard impaled him on a stake much like the original Dracula, Vlad Tepes had done.
In the manga, it is hinted that Aluard is actually the devil himself.

The only thing that really hurts Alucard is blessed silver...it is hard for him to regenerate from that...but, it doesn't kill him. It is said that nothing short of God blessing the silver Himself, would kill Alucard.

As far as Dr. Fate is concerned...I don't think there is much he can do against Alucard...accept to attempt to remove him from the battlefield. Dr. Fate is more or less pagan...so, he couldn't bless any kind of weapon or magic that could actually hurt Alucard.

Tassadar
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
No, sunlight doesn't hurt Alucard at all. He can walk around in it as easily as Blade or Lestat. When Alucard has all of his seals released, he is pretty much unstoppable. That black magic allows him to release demonic hounds from his body that can eat or tear up his opponents. He can also channel the thousands of souls that he has eaten in ages past. All of the victims of Alucard can be summoned to fight along side him...as his army. This army includes mortal and immortal alike...anyone that Alucard has ever killed. Alucard can also open interdimensional gates....or cast someone into another dimension....such as hell.

Alucard also takes on opponents that would give the JLA problems...such as Incognito. Incognito was a vampire who was channeling the demon god Set's powers. Incognito reduced Alucard into a pool of his own blood....however, Alucard regenerated and defeated Incognito(with god like powers). Alucard impaled him on a stake much like the original Dracula, Vlad Tepes had done.
In the manga, it is hinted that Aluard is actually the devil himself.

The only thing that really hurts Alucard is blessed silver...it is hard for him to regenerate from that...but, it doesn't kill him. It is said that nothing short of God blessing the silver Himself, would kill Alucard.

As far as Dr. Fate is concerned...I don't think there is much he can do against Alucard...accept to attempt to remove him from the battlefield. Dr. Fate is more or less pagan...so, he couldn't bless any kind of weapon or magic that could actually hurt Alucard.

The JLA has taken beings that would have little trouble crunching Incognito, he wasnt really that powerful, Alucard without his full power (his last seal was still up in the anime ep 13) steamrolled him. I dont think BFR would work on Alucard, he has been able to teleport and go between dimensions before, even in his lower end states. They would need to find a way to seal him or drain his power, which they can conceivably do, thanks to "I can make the perfect weapon/item for the situation in 10 minutes even if it has complex parts or rare minerals or chemicals" Batman.

charlemagne9746
Yeah, i can see that...barring Batman isn't the first to be eaten by Alucard..lol

Mesirus
ALUCARD FTW!!, provided all his seals are released

jasofisc
wouldn't destroying him completely work like if green lantern disincarnated him and spreads the mist or what ever it would be around the world. I've only seen one epsode of helsing so I really don't know. From what I saw I think almost any of the JLA would take him

Tassadar
Originally posted by jasofisc
wouldn't destroying him completely work like if green lantern disincarnated him and spreads the mist or what ever it would be around the world. I've only seen one epsode of helsing so I really don't know. From what I saw I think almost any of the JLA would take him

He would reform too fast. And how the hell are WW, Hawkgirl, or Flash going to beat him? They can do no damage, bashing him at any speed/strength just splatters him, and he reforms. WW might be able to beat him with Godwave though.

Tassadar
Originally posted by ssj_naraku

Actually, I think Superman is a liabilty in this fight. The fact that Alucard uses magic attacks negates Supes shield, meaning his durability is nowhere near what it is for a normal character. While all the rest have no particular weakness to magic, and normally dodge most attacks thrown at them, unlike Superman who usually stands there and takes a hit or 2 unless he knows its k-nite or something. If Supes lets one of Alucards familiars grab him, hes dog food. WW, MM, or GL could all feasably escape from one of Alucards hellhounds, they might not even be able to pierce WWs skin, seeing as how she is somewhat a being of magic herself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.