wolverine, daredevil vs captain america, deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
who wins? they fight in new york.
wolves, devil, cap are classic, and deadpool has no guns, but he does have his teleportion, swords, sais.
debate!

Grimm22
Cap takes down DD and DP takes down Wolverine big grin

Wolverine2006
ooooorrrrr...Wolverine takes down Cap. DD and DP fight, then Wolverine stomps DP til he cant crack any jokes.

bigbran
yes....

King KAM
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
ooooorrrrr...Wolverine takes down Cap. DD and DP fight, then Wolverine stomps DP til he cant crack any jokes. not happening b'itch

Tassadar
ooooorrrrr...Wolverine takes down Cap. DD and DP fight, then Wolverine stomps DP til he cant crack any jokes.

Wolverine beat Cap? I think not, Cap still has the bigger jobber aura.

Soljer

*laughs* The thing is, Deadpool will have taken out Daredevil before Wolverine finishes Captain America. So, I'm afraid it'll likely be two on one against Wolverine.

The Fake Macoy
Deadpool has the advantage against Wolverine, Cap has the advantage against DD (I think). I say that Cap and DP take this more often then not, but it'll be VERY close.

Soljer
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Deadpool has the advantage against Wolverine, Cap has the advantage against DD (I think). I say that Cap and DP take this more often then not, but it'll be VERY close.

Indeed. If the fights split up by Steve vs. Matt and Wade vs. Logan? Steve wins, Wade and Logan are near-stale mated, till Steve jumps in and topples it.

If the fights split up by Steve vs. Logan and Wade vs. Matt? Wade beats Daredevil, and jumps in to clear the stalemate between Steve and Logan.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by King KAM
not happening b'itch

first off I'm definitely no "b'itch"..second thats how it goes down. Wolverine can take Cap out if there is no plot device. DD can hold off DP long enough for Wolverine to kill Cap. Then Wolverine tells DD to go sit down while Wolverine slices DP to pieces.

Darth Martin
Cap/DP 7/10.

Soljer
first off I'm definitely no "b'itch"..second thats how it goes down. Wolverine can take Cap out if there is no plot device. DD can hold off DP long enough for Wolverine to kill Cap. Then Wolverine tells DD to go sit down while Wolverine slices DP to pieces.

Uhh, taking down Captain America is no easy task. Even for Wolverine. I mean, I'd give Wolverine a slight majority, but it ain't no curbstomp! Besides that, Deadpool would deal with Daredevil faster than Wolverine would ever beat Captain America.

Also, we only even need argue about that assuming that this is the way they are paired.

If it goes Captain America vs. Daredevil and Deadpool vs. Wolverine, as seems a bit more appropriate, Captain America beats Daredevil, and if Deadpool can't beat Wolverine by his lonesome (arguable), then Captain America jumps in for the double team.

Either way. Captain America and Deadpool win more often than not. Probably 8/10.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhh, taking down Captain America is no easy task. Even for Wolverine. I mean, I'd give Wolverine a slight majority, but it ain't no curbstomp! Besides that, Deadpool would deal with Daredevil faster than Wolverine would ever beat Captain America.

Also, we only even need argue about that assuming that this is the way they are paired.

If it goes Captain America vs. Daredevil and Deadpool vs. Wolverine, as seems a bit more appropriate, Captain America beats Daredevil, and if Deadpool can't beat Wolverine by his lonesome (arguable), then Captain America jumps in for the double team.

Either way. Captain America and Deadpool win more often than not. Probably 8/10. While I agree with you I don't see Cap taking down DD easily either tho eventually he will.

Cap vs DD= Cap 6/10.
Cap vs Wolverine= Cap 6-7/10.

DP vs Wolverine= DP 5-6/10.
DP vs DD= DP 7/10.

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
While I agree with you I don't see Cap taking down DD easily either tho eventually he will.

Cap vs DD= Cap 6/10.
Cap vs Wolverine= Cap 6-7/10.

DP vs Wolverine= DP 5-6/10.
DP vs DD= DP 7/10.

Wow. I would say more along the lines of:

Steve versus Matt? Steve, 7/10.
Steve versus Logan? Logan, 5.5-6/10.

Wade versus Matt? Wade, 8/10.
Wade versus Logan? Wade, 5.5/10.

Or something along those lines. They were hasty approximations.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil would beat Cap and Wolverine and DareDevil beat Deadpool.

bigbran
oh no! its the member of groups.

bigbran
I'm going to say that Cap and Deadpool win.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by bigbran
who wins? they fight in new york.
wolves, devil, cap are classic, and deadpool has no guns, but he does have his teleportion, swords, sais.
debate!

Daredevil beats Cap. Deadpool beats Wolverine.

Or

Deadpool beats Daredevil. Cap beats Wolverine (but just barely).

Either way, Deadpool and Cap have the advantage here.

DP and Cap for the win.

thedude1948
These four guys I'd rank
1. Cap
2. Deadpool
3. Wolverine
4. Daredevil

and since 1 and 2 are on the same team they take it.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Daredevil beats Cap. Deadpool beats Wolverine.

Or

Deadpool beats Daredevil. Cap beats Wolverine (but just barely).

Either way, Deadpool and Cap have the advantage here.

DP and Cap for the win.

I'd reverse some pairing and matches but the end result would be the same. Cap and Deadpool ftw

juggernaut66666
Cap has beaten Juggernaut laughing

braz
hmm close fight. i say Cap n Deadpool take the slight majority though

jinzin
cap and dp for the win... cap can take out DD and wolvie vs. wade is argueble.. either way it turns into a quick 2 on 1 with the advantage going to cap's team.

ExtraMision5555
DP and cap definately win the majority. Although Daredevil is capable of fairing well against deadpool, he would wear himself out battleing deadpool while DP stays at full steam. thats IF they were to fight. But regardless, DP > Wolverine, although its close between them as well. If they were smart, DP could keep Wolverine occupied (if deapool didnt ko him before Cap potentially Ko'ed DD) for cap to beat Daredevil. Or Daredevil might just catch a few bullets from DP whileist he is fighting Captain america. Either way, DP and Cap take this 7/10

jrodslam
The key to this fight here is Captain America and Daredevil. If they are matched up against each other the fight could go either way which would tip the scales in their teams favor, but im giving DD the slight advantage over Cap to help Wolvie take DP.

braz
^Daredevil and Cap IS a good fight.

Priest
cap and dead-cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.