Neron vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Neron
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/30/Neron.jpg

vs

Mephisto
http://www.norse-man.net/Marvel/Char-M/Mephisto.jpg

which devil would kill the other for control of the underworld.

General Kon-El
My vote goes to Mephisto 6/10. Both are pretty the same. They're practically the same entity.

galan7777777
id say mephitso only because he has proven himself to more adversaries then neron

juggernaut66666
mephisto got beaten by thanos Neron has killed a darkseid avatar

nvrbeenwthagirl
Neron has shown that his power has the same effects outside of hell as inside. HE can grant beings incredible powers which they can keep. Mephisto will likely turn into some goblish creature and try to beat Neron into submission. I think Neron's strength is unlimited. They prolly just make freinds and find some heroe's to pick with

MJOILNIR
Neron sure looks cooler cool

Rols
Mephisto his more of a underworld ruler, demon looking i mean and Neron is all pretty, pretty w/ big muscles.. not fit to be in the underworld looking like that.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Neron has killed a darkseid avatar Superman could have too; he still defeated an avatar

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rols
Mephisto his more of a underworld ruler, demon looking i mean and Neron is all pretty, pretty w/ big muscles.. not fit to be in the underworld looking like that.

Actually that is what makes Neron Perfect. The devil often temps us with shiny polished things. Hiding the true nature of what it is we are really getting. Neron would never appear in his true form to MOrtals. It would take someone with other worldly power to make his show his face.

Rols
So thats his true form or not? Is he like some kinda snake monster looking... cool name dough.. looks familiar was he against Jla at 1 time..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Neron can beat the entire JLA. For all intents and purposes, he's unbeatable unless you temp him with something or trick him. Or you would have to be like the presence, lucifer, or the spectre.

Rols
So his first appearance was on Jla right? thats why he looks familiar..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Under World Unleashed Is where I first saw him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.