The Movie Lovers Lost Lounge of Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dusty
What's up fellow movie lovers? cool

This is just a social where film geeks can relate to each other and have a cool chat referencing other movies while they are at it!

Let's go to work.

Barker
Movie Forum. detective

Dusty
This be a social, mate. cool

Don't have to talk about movies. But this is a place for people who love movies to talk.

Welcome.

Barker
you're the Mod of the Movie forums. lol

leftright

Dusty
Ai, yes I am.

What forum would you mod if you were one?

LanceWindu
What would be pretty cool is if we can set up some movie viewing nights where we recommend movies (released on video and DVD already) then we all watch it at about the same time...then come back here and discuss it. ermm

Barker
Either some Comic/Fanboy forum, so I could kick asses and close threads for no reason or the Sig forum. Lana would do all the work, and I'd close her Gallery. ermm

Ladyluck
Originally posted by LanceWindu
What would be pretty cool is if we can set up some movie viewing nights where we recommend movies (released on video and DVD already) then we all watch it at about the same time...then come back here and discuss it. ermm
That's a pretty good idea.

Dusty

Ooooh that's a neat Idea. I like it. yes

Anyone got suggestions?

Dusty
Bumping this cockaroach.

LanceWindu
We should set up a day this week for a movie then.

Syren

You know how good that idea is? Really good yes

I hate it when people join a discussion and it's obvious that although they've seen the movie, they haven't watched it recently and appear a little confused. I also hate it when I join a discussion because I really want to talk about a certain movie and can't remember for the life of me exactly what happened. So embarrassing ninja

So, anyway, great idea wink

Dusty
Today is wednesday. So friday should be the night.

Bloigen

As lame as that is, it's actually a good idea. ermm

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Dusty
Today is wednesday. So friday should be the night.

Hmm...I'm not going to be here Friday.

DanZeke25
Inside Man is a good movie.

Dusty
I heard.

I just made eggs. no expression

Thorinn
Originally posted by Dusty
I heard.

I just made eggs. no expression petpet

Me too. no expression

Dusty
eek!

I like mine with hot sauce. no expression

Syren
I'm in, just let me know when happy

Thorinn
Me too. eek!

And I add American Cheese. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.